Accidental Orgasm

D

deleted1025121

Guest
Have any of you guys accidentally cum when you weren't expecting to? I was sitting at my desk at work and all of a sudden I felt my dick tingle and I oozed cum. I went to the restroom and pulled down my pants and had a blob of cum. That has never happened before, at least as an adult. So strange. And of course of all days I was wearing my light khakis so it totally seeped through and had to try to clean up.

So I went into a stall and jerked out a full load thinking maybe I just haven't been jerking enough. This happen to any of you guys?
 
Do you remember what you were thinking about at the time? Thinking this might be normal.
Honestly dont remember. I was working, but I think of cock and sex all day long at various times. But its not like I was hard and touching it in any way.
 
I once cummed during a massage. Not a happy ending or anything I guess the masseur just hitting the right spots. I was face down and I don’t think he noticed... when I turned over I quickly cleaned up with the towel while he was warming up the stones.
 
My glans was rubbing against a shaky/vibrating laundry machine (that already was active and washing clothes) through my shorts and I came. The cleanup was annoying, but at least it was a reminder that my dick works lol.
 
A few years ago, I went nine months without sex or masturbating. I didn’t have a wet dream and not sure why. The weird and somewhat freaky thing, was that when I went to piss in a urinal, when I was finished pissing, cum would start flying out when I was shaking it off. No orgasm, it did feel good but it freaked me out since I didn’t want anyone to think I was jerking off. How could I deny it when there was cum in the urinal? Lots of quick flushes!
 
A few years ago, I went nine months without sex or masturbating. I didn’t have a wet dream and not sure why. The weird and somewhat freaky thing, was that when I went to piss in a urinal, when I was finished pissing, cum would start flying out when I was shaking it off. No orgasm, it did feel good but it freaked me out since I didn’t want anyone to think I was jerking off. How could I deny it when there was cum in the urinal? Lots of quick flushes!
Why did you go so long without?
 
  • Like
Reactions: sexyone1984
There was one time in my mid to late 20s, bunch of us were tubing down the river, you drop a truck at the bottom then pile into the other and drive to the drop in point, i was wearing a pair of those swim trunks with the mesh that contains your junk, there was more people than seats and buddy's GF hops on my lap in the back seat as he was driving, now she was cute, great ass, great tits and all she is wearing is a bikini, my biggest fear was getting hard, it was maybe a 5-10min ride up a dirt rode, we're bouncing around and i'm successfully staying soft despite the fact i have a front row seat to her bouncing tits, then all of a sudden out of nowhere i felt like a contraction down around and in my balls and my dick was still soft but i'd blown a load in my shorts, we arrived at the drop in seconds later and i quickly got in the water, aside from a look and a smile she gave me to this day i'm not sure she knew or not.

my only thought was due to an arm injury i hadn't jerked off or cum in almost two weeks and watching her tits bounce somehow got me off
 
I once cummed during a massage. Not a happy ending or anything I guess the masseur just hitting the right spots. I was face down and I don’t think he noticed... when I turned over I quickly cleaned up with the towel while he was warming up the stones.

On your right hamstring, a little bit on the inside? :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: diver6 and Fguy