Ace Adams

Oh, I remember him from Tumblr. He's like mid 30s. Takes good care of himself. His "daddy" is his longtime boyfriend of like 8 or 9 years now.

He hasn't changed much visually. Must be that Canadian air, maple syrup and poutine.
I remember him from Tumblr too, back before the nose job and the hair transplant, so he looks a little different now to my memory 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elhaid
I remember him from Tumblr too, back before the nose job and the hair transplant, so he looks a little different now to my memory 😅
This is news to me. We are talking about the same guy, right? Whose name includes something similar to a famous cookie brand?
 
This is news to me. We are talking about the same guy, right? Whose name includes something similar to a famous cookie brand?
Haha, yup, that's the guy. He spoke about his nose job a few times back in his Tumblr days, then he posted a series of now-deleted updates about his hair transplant on Instagram a few years after. He didn't get it because he was balding, he just didn't like his hairline and wanted it lowered and evened out at the front. I think he went to Turkey for it and wasn't entirely happy at the time because two different people did either side and it didn't completely match up. The main thing I remember is that the local anaesthetic drained down through his face and he posted a photo where his eyes and cheeks were swollen up to a terrifying extent. Apparently that's not an uncommon side effect though.
 
Ah I see. I genuinely had a hard time remembering what he looked like in the tumblr days but I remembered him having so many notes. I remember him helping me out with some dslr questions, but that's it.