Activeduty

Totally agree. Amazing how fast Sean Cody and Active Duty immediately lost that distinctive vibe the second new owners took over.

The straight/curious guys thing on Active Duty was so authentic during the Dink days, and I still lust after so many of those guys: Zander was a hottie for sure, but also adored Taylor, Elijah, Nick Gunner, Bric, Shane, Zarek, Levi (the Midwestern one), Spencer, and so many more..... It wasn't just that they were hot (and fun to watch when they had their first gay experiences), it's that Dink allowed us to "get to know" them on a more personal level... which made the sex all the hotter when we got to it.
I like Shane, Cameron, Cole, Levi(the black haired one),Kaden, Zander, Luke, Landon, Big Jake and of course Kody.
Agree with you on interviews.
They were genuine and only made the scenes to follow hotter.
If nothing else, the fact many Active Duty scenes stand the test of time 15-19 years later shows the magic they and Dynk had.
 
Wish I knew, besides cole (who is on his own level) Kody was my favorite. Really wish we could see how he turned out, so sexy, so beefy, so pretty. I’m guessing he’d be in his early 30’s now?
He would be in his late 30's by now.
 
I like Shane, Cameron, Cole, Levi(the black haired one),Kaden, Zander, Luke, Landon, Big Jake and of course Kody.
Agree with you on interviews.
They were genuine and only made the scenes to follow hotter.
If nothing else, the fact many Active Duty scenes stand the test of time 15-19 years later shows the magic they and Dynk had.

Yes, Landon! I can't believe I didn't include him in my list. He's not at the forefront, I think, of most minds of Active Duty fans, as he was pretty early on, but watching him with Big Jake in his first "crossing the line" go from nervous but intrigued to trying things out to, at the end, eagerly gobbling down Jake's cum... then in future scenes mentoring newbie Kane and then Sweden, who'd never kissed a guy, a few months later... is so hot. Seemed like a sweet guy too. Loved his tongue-kissing Shane for several minutes in the foursome with Sweden scene too.

Jamie was also another hottie (loved his body and his smile), another Big Jake find. Crossing the Line 2 was particularly fun, when Jamie, who had already crossed the line, and Big Jake pick up Seth at a porn store and bring him back to Dink's house with promise of girls... only to slowly show how they really do things at Dink's and get a begrudging Seth to finally give in. (Interestingly, Seth isn't listed as a model on Active Duty, but you can still see him in the scene if you look it up via Big Jake or Jamie.)
 
Do they film outside the studio like go out of town on a trip or any behind- the- scenes situation? I only know summer recruits behind the stage and the porthole one. Couldnt even find some of the vids on the internet.

There probably were a few others, but check out Crossing the Line 2, when Big Jake and Jamie pick up a guy outside a porn store, and bring him back to Dink's... with promises of girls, who never show up, lol.... It's not a "behind the scenes" so much as it was all prior to the actual sex, but it's quite a long sequence that really makes the sex hot when it finally starts to happen. It's actually quite funny too.
 
There probably were a few others, but check out Crossing the Line 2, when Big Jake and Jamie pick up a guy outside a porn store, and bring him back to Dink's... with promises of girls, who never show up, lol.... It's not a "behind the scenes" so much as it was all prior to the actual sex, but it's quite a long sequence that really makes the sex hot when it finally starts to happen. It's actually quite funny too.
Love crossing the line 1, 2 and 3.
This is the store btw
Google Maps
 
  • Like
Reactions: tvc15 and Bruizer
Love crossing the line 1, 2 and 3.
This is the store btw
Google Maps

LOL. So maybe if I fly there and hang out in front of the store, I will be so lucky as to get invited to have sex with Jake and especially my total hottie crush Jamie??
 
View attachment 69924571
Crossing The Line 3 where Big Jake gets Landon to try and enjoy gay sex will always be one of my favorites.

Totally agree. What a beautiful sight. And Jake succeeded too! Not only did Landon eagerly gulp down Jake's cum, he was literally savoring it as he kept licking and sucking Jake's cum-drenched cock long afterwards.
 
Totally agree. What a beautiful sight. And Jake succeeded too! Not only did Landon eagerly gulp down Jake's cum, he was literally savoring it as he kept licking and sucking Jake's cum-drenched cock long afterwards.
And in his two follow up films, Bareback Recruits 1 and Soldiers Prefer Blondes, he jumped into being fucked with gusto.
Shame he didn't do more videos but sometimes less is more.
I liked Kaden but he got overused as did Jake II and a couple of others.
 
And in his two follow up films, Bareback Recruits 1 and Soldiers Prefer Blondes, he jumped into being fucked with gusto.
Shame he didn't do more videos but sometimes less is more.
I liked Kaden but he got overused as did Jake II and a couple of others.

We think alike! Kaden was cool, especially when he was helping to shepherd a curious nervous newbie across the line, but at a certain point, less would've been more with him.

(That said, loved his first scenes with Evan, when Evan was new to it all.)

But I would've loved to have seen Landon a couple more times. He would've been fantastic in the Live Christmas specials (the quasi-orgies, especially the second Christmas special): It would've been hot to see him interacting with some of the other studs in Dink's stable in the years that followed (as we saw Big Jake and Zack do, beyond their initial early-AD vids).

I hope Landon is happy. Seemed like a sweet kid. Gorgeous eyes. Totally my kind of stud. I wonder what happened to him... He could be a boring married guy with a bunch of kids, or he could be a drag queen in Weho. For some reason, while most AD guys probably are the former, with Landon, I imagine he could be either!
 
My favorites had to be Levi (dark-haired), Luke, Shane and Hoss. As much as I hate to admit it, Levi, Luke and Hoss had to be gay for pay. But anyone that can kiss another guy like Shane just can't be all straight.

BTW, did any of the guys listed above ever do any work for another studio?
 
My favorites had to be Levi (dark-haired), Luke, Shane and Hoss. As much as I hate to admit it, Levi, Luke and Hoss had to be gay for pay. But anyone that can kiss another guy like Shane just can't be all straight.

BTW, did any of the guys listed above ever do any work for another studio?

As Shane himself said with a bright big smile, "I'm just a cum-guzzling bitch!" And he's a fantastic kisser, even getting Thomas to make out with him (which was a rare thing). So yeah, agree, no way he's all straight.

I can't help but think Levi isn't all straight either, but his Midwestern upbringing probably has committed himself to the straight-man life. Probably has a frumpy wife and eight or nine little children. But boy did he push his boundaries, even bottoming in his last and final scene (in which Kaden can't resist slurping his cum).

As for other studios, I know Shane did something with All-American Military (I think before AD) as well as Semperfuck (which sometimes collaborated with Dink). Think the rest did just AD.
 
As Shane himself said with a bright big smile, "I'm just a cum-guzzling bitch!" And he's a fantastic kisser, even getting Thomas to make out with him (which was a rare thing). So yeah, agree, no way he's all straight.

I can't help but think Levi isn't all straight either, but his Midwestern upbringing probably has committed himself to the straight-man life. Probably has a frumpy wife and eight or nine little children. But boy did he push his boundaries, even bottoming in his last and final scene (in which Kaden can't resist slurping his cum).

As for other studios, I know Shane did something with All-American Military (I think before AD) as well as Semperfuck (which sometimes collaborated with Dink). Think the rest did just AD.
It's hard to tell because while you can find out about Kaden/Thomas and of course Cole with some digging, a lot of the AD models have done a good job of keeping their real names hidden.
Levi's final scenes with Dirty Bird showed him being far more comfortable with oral/anal so who knows what he's doing now?
You're likely right about Luke and especially Hoss but I agree with you about some of the others, especially Shane.
Would also throw in Cameron.
He went from scenes where he didn't do oral (but anal) to going all in with his army buddy (more then that IMO) in his final scene.
Just a shame he didn't come back and do a scene sober with his "friend" after that so we can see them in action again.
 
It's hard to tell because while you can find out about Kaden/Thomas and of course Cole with some digging, a lot of the AD models have done a good job of keeping their real names hidden.
Levi's final scenes with Dirty Bird showed him being far more comfortable with oral/anal so who knows what he's doing now?
You're likely right about Luke and especially Hoss but I agree with you about some of the others, especially Shane.
Would also throw in Cameron.
He went from scenes where he didn't do oral (but anal) to going all in with his army buddy (more then that IMO) in his final scene.
Just a shame he didn't come back and do a scene sober with his "friend" after that so we can see them in action again.
That was hot seeing Cameron suck his buddys dick, and get fucked.
wish he had sucked Coles’s big dick in that band of brothers vid. Cole sucked off, at least.
 
It's hard to tell because while you can find out about Kaden/Thomas and of course Cole with some digging, a lot of the AD models have done a good job of keeping their real names hidden.
Levi's final scenes with Dirty Bird showed him being far more comfortable with oral/anal so who knows what he's doing now?
You're likely right about Luke and especially Hoss but I agree with you about some of the others, especially Shane.
Would also throw in Cameron.
He went from scenes where he didn't do oral (but anal) to going all in with his army buddy (more then that IMO) in his final scene.
Just a shame he didn't come back and do a scene sober with his "friend" after that so we can see them in action again.
I forgot about Cameron. I will have to go watch his vids as it's been years and appreciate his "progression" as you describe it! I always found those step-by-step progressions from straight/curious to all-in-gay fascinating on Active Duty when under Dink.

Yeah, I'm pretty amazed how well some of the more popular AD models have kept their names a secret, like Shane or Levi. Good for them, especially if they are living lives where their porn pasts could cause problems. Much as I'd love to know how Levi is doing and what his life is like, his privacy comes first, of course. Hope he's happy, wherever he is.

I think it's a testimony to Dink's work that we feel some kind of "attachment" to these guys, where we're drawn to find out what happened to them. They were more real, more authentic, than most of today's porn stars who go through the mechanics or over-act.

Always, sad, though to read of those models who've passed: Dorian, Randy, Cash, Axl.... Cash, especially, kinda hit me hard.... :(