Activeduty

I have just the part when Boyd bottomed
I don't have Boyd and Kaden. But I have the Boyd, Evan and Diego threesome. Pretty hot vid with good chemistry and LOTS of kissing (which I love). At one point, Diego fucks Evan who sucks Boyd. Then Boyd slides below Evan & sucks him while Diego keeps fucking. Vid ends in a 3-way chain fuck with Diego on the very bottom, Evan in the middle and Boyd on the very top. Finale is Diego and Evan kissing while Boyd unloads a huge cum shot onto Evan's back. Good stuff.
 
I agree. Kaden ( Saylor) was from the time that I thought AD was putting out good stuff ( with Dink Flamingo). Great looking and enthusiastic performer and naturally very versatile. He did 56 vids, but as noted his vid was years ago ( 2013).


View attachment 6170591 View attachment 6170601 View attachment 6170611 View attachment 6170621 View attachment 6170631 View attachment 6170641
He got fucked by Thomas, too. My two favorite performers from AD together was hot!
Active Duty Kaden Thomas fave .mp4
 
After all these years, I've just "discovered" Shawn, who later assumed many other aliases, notably Austin Andrews. OMG, was this guy hot, just oozed masculinity. His AD scene with Dorian was must-see for me. Anyone have any good info on him? I know he has a photo on Porn Star Mugshots, but that's about all the dirt I know.
 
After all these years, I've just "discovered" Shawn, who later assumed many other aliases, notably Austin Andrews. OMG, was this guy hot, just oozed masculinity. His AD scene with Dorian was must-see for me. Anyone have any good info on him? I know he has a photo on Porn Star Mugshots, but that's about all the dirt I know.
Dorian what a magnificent man RIP