Nando492
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2019
- Posts
- 1,747
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 17,818
- Points
- 358
- Location
- Sao Paulo (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Gender
- Male
Sure you didWe spoke on Grindr recently. He’s down for bottoming, which surprised me.
Why ?We spoke on Grindr recently. He’s down for bottoming, which surprised me.
Oh wow..the fuck..anyone saved that sample from TwitterAll of the videos in the thread are deleted :/
Lol yes sir
Bodybuilder DL with a vers arrowWhat's his profile on grindr then?
We spoke on Grindr recently. He’s down for bottoming, which surprised me.
That shut you up didn’t it hahaWhat's his profile on grindr then?
Jersey I believe. Can’t be bothered to go through my grindr chat with him.Where?
That shut you up didn’t it haha
No you weren’t. You said it as if you doubted I was speaking to him.What? There's no need to be rude dude, I simply asked for his profile
Cause we are hoe? TfNo you weren’t. You said it as if you doubted I was speaking to him.
English please?Cause we are hoe? Tf
View attachment It was hot .mp4Oh wow. The fuck happ
Oh wow..the fuck..anyone saved that sample from Twitter
Wow was he big, small, average?I’m sure people will be disappointed that I don’t have proof but I’ve hooked up with this guy before. I’m not going to give away his address but if you hang around Hells Kitchen in Manhattan, you’ll see him around the local bars.
He’s kind of annoying to be honest and the sex wasn’t great (he bottomed) but he whined a lot and was constantly out of breath/stamina. This was this past winter.
I only bring this up so that people don’t waste too much time searching for his videos. I would imagine that he’s lackluster both on and off camera.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.