Adam Phebus

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Adam was identified here recently..I think he (and his bulge) deserve a named thread now. Here are a couple of shots of the unbelievably hot Adam by
photographer Tom Cullis for Timotei.:cool:

Attachments

Reactions: Scott Wood

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I said I'd seen them, I don't own them.

I don't think Adam has done any completely nude full-frontals (yet!) ..

The attached pics from the N2N Underwear Catalogue are as close as you will get.. the material is VERY sheer.:tongue:

Attachments

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not matter if you believe it. He HAS shot full frontal, in a shower, shot by LA photographer Andres Moreno. It has not been published, but it does exist.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does not matter if you believe it. He HAS shot full frontal, in a shower, shot by LA photographer Andres Moreno. It has not been published, but it does exist.

Well it doesn't appear that we can confirm this with Senor Moreno ..there is NO Andres Moreno listed anywhere on the web who is a professional photographer in Los Angeles, which is odd as all the renowned model photographers are listed under numerous:confused: model sites etc. Anyway why take the pic and then not publish it? Doesn't make sense.:redface:

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jaroslav, I can see that you simply love to argue, therefore, I am done with this discussion. Adam HAS shot full frontal. I have seen it, it is gorgeous. End of discussion.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not matter if you believe it. He HAS shot full frontal, in a shower, shot by LA photographer Andres Moreno. It has not been published, but it does exist. Adam HAS shot full frontal. I have seen it, it is gorgeous
Do you have proof? And how do you know that those pics really exist? And if YOU have seen it, where? And how come no one else can?

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you have proof? And how do you know that those pics really exist? And if YOU have seen it, where? And how come no one else can?

Actually Aqualli I probably owe bigone an apology....although like you I would love to see the actual photo to be sure it exists!! Providing bigone's memory of what was actually shown in the photo is a little better than his memory for the facts I accept his claim .. though where he saw the photo is a mystery!

In the Autumn of 2008 Andrea Marino, a New York based photographer shot a number of pics for the French Gay Magazine Mensuel. They included the nude pics I have attached here and they were published in an editorial on Adam in the magazine's Winter 2008 issue. Mensuel is not shy to show full frontals so it is a mystery why they chose not to include "the shower full frontal" ..maybe Adam or Moreno didn't wish it to be published:confused:

Attachments

Reactions: ashieb and Rodri87