Add To The First...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Posts
2,243
Media
0
Likes
2,491
Points
443
Location
Houston, TX, USA
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gender
Male
think back to your first time that you had sex. In either role, tell Us one thing that every lpsg reader should know that you didn’t at the time. What do you wish was different, or what needed improvement? Remember to respect the 18+ rule
 
My first serious girlfriend and I could've had sex when I was 14, but we didn't. I was a lot smaller at 14 (duh!). So our first time was when we were both 19 when we were both home from college for the holidays. We couldn't wait for the big event. It was a painful experience for her, even with me going very slow. She cried, and I cried. But she didn't want me to stop. I hated causing her pain. So, dudes who are inclined to be big (genetically speaking), shouldn't wait "too long" for a shared first time. You only get one of those.