Adding Pumping to beginners routine.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought i would wait till i was going at it for a couple of weeks than move up 5 jelqs. and i was a little worried about adding time to the pumping. any suggestions?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for all the advice guys. i really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. today i added about 2 minutes to my first pump and made the second pump the same so about 17 minutes a piece and did 10 more jelqs. i still feel good an had a serious hard on after wards. i'll see what my dick feels like later, but i have to admit since i started i think i recover quicker and get even harder which i wasn't sure was even possible. so far so good. =)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And let me just add that you have a big fuckin' dick son... you are obviously on a quest for size and will one day be absolutely MONSTROUS... mark my words.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a new tube out from FortTroff.com that is a more natural "oval" shape for penis pumping...very inexpensive but VERY sturdy.. I got one and I LOVE it :) Gives a much better, natural shape to your pumped cock.

as far as donuts go :) the more you get them the more it stretches the skin there ...I have friends that have been pumping for years that have gotten their forskin back from pumping to get a donut. So depends on your goals...but impractical for sex if you get too big of one :)

Tigerpumping.com is a GREAT site to learn the right way to pump. Also, Newart.com is a great forum as well. Both have VERY hot pics and some quite scary as well :) hahaha

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sort of confused. what exactly is a donut in your tool? i keep hearing u guys bring that up but its not like your dick is making a circle with a hole in it. so y r u calling it a donut when your tool gets all mangled? isn't a straight tube the most natural shape for your dick? being as its straight.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And let me just add that you have a big fuckin' dick son... you are obviously on a quest for size and will one day be absolutely MONSTROUS... mark my words.

lol, thanks for saying so. but i don't think of my dick that way for whatever reason. i actually am pretty popular with the woman because of it but for some reason i just can't convince myself its really all that big. not girthy enough imo. i just want a little more girth and i will be happy with it. or so i think. :redface: I won't lie i love the idea of it being freakishly huge but im not sure its a good idea. i think 9x6 would be pretty damn good.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im sort of confused. what exactly is a donut in your tool? i keep hearing u guys bring that up but its not like your dick is making a circle with a hole in it. so y r u calling it a donut when your tool gets all mangled? isn't a straight tube the most natural shape for your dick? being as its straight.

A "donut" in pumping terminology refers to 2 things-

1. The term you're referring to occurs when you pump long enough to get noticeable fluid build up behind the head of the penis. It looks kind of like a donut, hence the name.

2. A penis pump donut is a silicone or rubber cover for the base of the pump. It ensures a better seal and helps make pump sessions more comfortable.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
today i rubbed one out after my routine. i did 10 minutes of warm up with a heat pad and than 20 minutes of pumping followed by 5 minutes of massaging and stretching followed by 75 jelqs and than 15 minutes of pumping, another 5 minutes of massage and 75 jelqs. i was so fucking horny when i finished that i blew an insanely huge load and thing is i just blew 3 loads yesterday so i think most of it was due to the workout. freakin sweet. =)

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not sure what it is but my pump wont hold pressure anymore it steadily goes down and it didn't do that when i first got it. anyone know what may have happened? i paid over 200 for this thing. =(

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not sure what it is but my pump wont hold pressure anymore it steadily goes down and it didn't do that when i first got it. anyone know what may have happened? i paid over 200 for this thing. =(

Well, I am guessing that you purchased a Mity-Vac plastic handpump with a gauge right? Those things are pieces of utter shit and the plastic will eventually melt one day and you will squeeze the pump and it will be toast.

They are designed for temporary use (bleeding brakelines) and I don't think that project mechanics use the pump for more than three or four brake jobs... they might just use a new one everytime they do it.

What you will have to do is gop over the entire pump and find out where it there is a leak and tape over it real tight and cleanly. The culprit is most likely the little knob that sits in front of the gauge. The knob is a little plastic piece that fits over a spout looking part in front of the gauge. I think that it has something to do with using the reservoir, but I am not sure, 'cause I don't pump with water. Every plastic Mity Vac pump I have had the displeasure of owning needed this part taped up after several or a few uses.

I pump everyday if I can. Which means that my handpumps take a BEATING on a regular basis. I used to run through a plastic pumps life in a few months... I was always wandering around an Auto Zone looking for the brake bleeding kits. They would always look at me kind of funny! lol!!!!

The answer for the future is the Silverline Mity-Vac handpump. It is made out of high quality metal and will NEVER break or lose it's seal... NEVER.

The pump is about $85 compared to the $35 plastic version. Anyone I have ever coached for pumping I have recomended the Silverline as their first pump... nobody but project mechanics should be using the plastic models.

I am sorry about your difficulty, but you were born with a big ol' dick, so I am not that sorry! lol!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmm... the brass model has not many moving parts and is actually a cheaper pump than the Mity Vac... It is the Actron CP7830 Hand Vacuum Pump and I think that they carry those at Advance Auto, but I am not sure. The pump is $35 at Amazon here.

You might be getting a leak around where the gauge meets the cylinder... also make sure that the coupler is threaded firmly into the top of the cylinder and that your tubing doesn't have any pinhole leaks. I have never had any tubing that leaked, but have had mad problems with the cheaper handpumps.

What a bummer it is that you have lost suction. Try taping up the fitting where the gauge meets the cylinder real tight with some electric tape. Other than that, I am puzzled and have no direct experience with the brass pumps. :redface:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll have to grab some electric tape at the store =) u think maybe where the tube goes into the pump is where its leaking? or am i not following u? u said where the guage meets the cylinder so u mean where the tube fits into the pump right?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can have a big problem in the handpump itself in the fitting where the gauge meets the cylinder of the handpump (this is where I am confusing you)... the fitting can develop some leaks, the quality control on those handpumps isn't too great.

You can also get a leak where the coupler (the little plastic piece that threads into the hole on the top of the cylinder) meets the top of the penis tube by having the coupler not screwed in too tight or you can have a vacuum leak where the coupler is screwed in too tight.

You could also have a pinhole leak in your tubing, but I have found that the quality assurance goes much farther with the plastic tubing than with the $35 pumps. :smile: