Addition to Forum Rules

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would save a lot of time if it was required to designate whether a story was straight, gay, or somewhere in between. For example, "My internship in Amsterdam (straight)", "My internship in Amsterdam (gay)", "My internship in Amsterdam - (bi)", etc.

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll try to think of it next time ;-)
I guess PeteThrntn1 would wanted it to be gay and Narcisse wanted it to be straight? Haha..

However, I don't think about the complete story yet when I'm writing the first chapter. First I wanted it to make it gay, but I changed my mind later on. And if I write 'gay' or 'straight' in the title, I can't change the story anymore because I can't edit the title afterwards...

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In any case, if your story takes a gay/straight direction, you could always edit your first post with a warning as well as the post where the story becomes gay/straight.

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nope, you can't change the title, and can't change the first post after someone replied.

In any case, if your story takes a gay/straight direction, you could always edit your first post with a warning as well as the post where the story becomes gay/straight.

So you stopped reading my story from part 3? Haha...
Whats wrong with just stop reading if you don't like it anymore?