Adrian Lopez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first came across this dude when one of his videos turned up on my Instagram feed. He was dancing in his tight little doctor outfit, and something about the way his hips were moving got me so turned on. Subscribed to his Only Fans immediately. He’s just a damn dream. Nice brown nipples, a big round ass, and a thick juicy cock. He’s basically my ultimate fantasy lol. I can only imagine how good it would feel to ride on his body and take that big cock
 
has his Onlyfans gotten better?
I mean, it’s okay. Nothing too special yet. He mostly teases with his main posts, but if I pay extra (just a few bucks), he’ll show me the goods. I probably wouldn’t like it as much if I wasn’t so attracted lol. In any case, I’ve seen the cock and hole, which is enough to make me happy for now. Ymmv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.