Adventures of a Selfsucker

denisdardeno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I picked out good music and got to work.

I started by twisting my hand in time to the electronic bass, rubbing my head with every downbeat, and stroking the shaft with the off-beats. Going in time to music made me last longer, and caused more pre-cum to leak from my cock.

great idea! any recommendations to increment my sessions?

cd3945502

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amazing writing, I've never read about autofellatio that was like this. Spent a couple hours reading from where I left off. I hope you write more about Ben and the Jetta boy! Adventures in public, the guy at his school he wants. Hope you write more soon :)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
UUUUMMMMM....auto-fellatio......very addicting....very nice story....please keep writing...........hoping Silas eventually lets Ben fuck his ass while sucking his own cock....uuuummmm...

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 16

The door popped open, and Ben's smiling face filled the gap. He wore nothing but a pair of sweats, his adonis belt slipping beneath the hem. Sweat glistened between his pecs. Behind him, a mass shifted in the bed. Ben's smile melted as he looked in my face, "what are you doing?"

"Oh my god, Silas," he shut the door and slipped into the hallway. "I had no idea you were coming."

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you." A laugh resonated behind the door, "what's going on here?"

"Nothing," Ben looked left and right down the hall, looking for an escape, or savior, "it's like seven in the morning,"

"Well, you never really told me how things were going. I wanted to see you."

There was a muffled call, 'Ben', in the background, "you should have warned me."

I reached for the door handle, and turned it, "do you have someone in there or what?" I burst into the room, leaving Ben frozen in the hallway. The dorm room was very regular. There were two beds, one on each side of the room, and two desks on either side of them. A guy and a girl lay in one bed, against the far wall. The empty bed, which I assumed was Ben's, was tidy and made. I stood in the center of the room, putting pieces together.

"Who are you, dude?" the guy asked.

I turned around, Ben stood framed and backlit in the doorway. "Are you…are you fucking your roommate?"

The guy sat up in bed. The girl lay behind him, partially covered by the sheets, "again. Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Ben's boyfriend." I stared right at Ben, who remained in the doorway. A long and uneasy silence filled the room. Everything went sick and green. "What is going on here? Seriously?"

"Please don't hate me Sy, but it just happened so quick. We all got really drunk a week ago, and ended up in a threesome." He re-entered the room, slowly, pleadingly, "it was only supposed to be a one-time drunk thing."

"But I wanted to do it again," The guy said. The girl still lay silent next to him. "It's not like cheating. there's no emotions here."

Ben stood right next to me. Placing his hand on my shoulder, Ben looked squarely into my eyes, "Silas, I'm not cheating, this is just sex. It's meaningless."

I crumbled at those words. We didn't have an open relationship. There was no agreement, "So, sex is just meaningless to you? Everything we had is meaningless?"

"I didn't say that…"

"You just took a shit on it all, Ben. On everything. Consider this over." I turned, and left the room quickly.

Ben followed, running after my quick steps. "Silas! Baby, come back here." He grabbed my arm and spun me around. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done this."

"Damn right. I care about you, Ben. And you just proved you don't give a fuck." I stared angrily into his face, wanting to punch him and throw him to the ground. "This is over, Ben. Enjoy your life." I jerked my arm from his grip and went quickly down the hallway.

Ben followed. "Silas, I'll do anything, if you say the word I'm done with the two of them."

"If you'd do anything, you should have not done this. You should have known this wasn't what our relationship was about. Leave me alone, Ben. I don't want this anymore." We stood in the lobby, and Ben started to cry. He looked pathetic, in the early morning light in his sweats, shirtless with tears streaming down his face. He sobbed openly. I watched as the front desk girl stood up.

"I'm so sorry, Silas. Please take me back."

"No, you cheated on me with two people. It's not going to happen."

He whispered through sobs, "what if you fuck them too? Shame me for what I did."

The whole thing turned me off. I wanted to be gone, and back home. I felt like an idiot for driving through the night to see Ben. I wanted to take the whole thing back, "Ben. It's over. Have a good life." I quickly left the building, and didn't look back. Fast footfalls reverberated behind me.

"Silas, it was a dumb drunk mistake. Don't tell me you've never made one."

"I have, but not like this. Not anything close." Heat wafted from the already-baked asphalt, "leave me alone, goodbye."

Ben melted as I unlocked my car. "Silas, I only want you."

I laughed. "Goodbye, Ben." I sat down in the driver's seat, and turned the ignition. The last I saw of Ben was in my rearview mirror, red-faced and crying in the parking lot.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the mirror, Ben ran after the car. His face burned red. I sped onto the street, and he disappeared. I felt like shit; apparently, this relationship thing never worked for me. First Julia, and now Ben. It seemed things would never last with another human being, regardless of their gender. Betrayal welled up as I sped through town in the early morning light. Sharing who I was with Julia caused her to leave. Ben was away for two weeks before he succumbed to desire. I sobbed, and pulled off the main drag, into a strip mall. Tears filled my eyes. Immobilizing catharsis held me for 15 minutes before I could see through the mist.

I was stoned, upset, and tired. I went into a coffee shop for a pick-me-up and sat down, thinking what would happen next. Maybe a relationship could work if I didn't introduce selfsucking, if I kept it private. Maybe, really, my partners had felt cheated on. It certainly seemed that way with Julia. But, Ben had only been turned on by it, and thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of my flexibility. I sat in the corner of the coffee shop, absentmindedly raising and lowering the cardboard sleeve on the cup. There was no way selfsucking would be deleted from my life. I loved it too much. I loved the idea of a blow job on command. Of feeling my cock slide into my throat. The suction on my balls. And, showing off. I pulled out my phone, looking through my contacts for the guy I had met on the trail.

I found 'Greg Hiker' and text him. Me: hey, we met on the mountain yesterday. How's it going?

A small whistle quietly echoed through the busy coffeeshop as the message sent. It wasn't just showing off to my partners, or Greg catching me. I almost wanted the world to see it. I wanted everyone to be envious of what I could do. Sure, if a psychologist heard that, they would shout illusions of grandeur or histrionics. But it was an overwhelming feeling. I wanted to show everyone. A familiar heaviness filled my groin.

Ben had told me about a bath house in the capitol, where he had gone shortly after turning 18. It was the perfect place to begin. I logged onto the coffeeshop wifi, looked up the address, and memorized the route. My cock lengthened in my shorts. My balls felt heavy and moist. I stood up, and my shaft slid down my thigh a few obscene inches, and pointed out from my leg. Without adjusting, I walked out the front door and to my car.

The drive couldn't be over soon enough. I raced up the interstate, my cock stiff and throbbing. The smell of dried sperm and sweat adhered to my shorts. It mixed with the odor of sweaty throbbing cock and precum as the destination neared. I couldn't take my hand away. I kept thinking to myself, "fuck Ben, fuck Julia, fuck relationships." I was over it all. I wanted to date myself, explore my personal desires, and fulfill them. After about two hours, my cock sprang free through the leg of my gym shorts, glistening and shiny in the morning sun. I wanted so desperately to swirl my tongue around it. Traffic was too heavy for such a daring move. I rubbed my strawberry-sized cockhead as I flew down the desert interstate.

The sun rose in the sky, the car heated up, and sweat beaded out along my arms, and chest. I had not showered after my session last night, and the film of sperm coating my chest slowly liquified. The mixing of sweat and sperm drove me wild. I looked down at my cock, pulsating and dripping onto my thin tank top. My hand was coated in the nectar. I deeply sucked each finger just to taste the delicious juice. The slick sweet texture on my tongue made me leak even more. I repeated the process about 15 times as I sped down the road, each time sucking more precum away from my fingers. The capitol was still an hour or so away.

I wanted every car that passed to see my monster cock rising up my abdomen, nearly to my pecs. For the first time ever, I cursed my tinted windows. On the horizon, the city finally appeared, the buildings rising through a faint haze. I sped up, and found the exit. The gym was close. I parked behind the building, and took a deep breath, and killed the engine. The discreet parking lot seemed full. Bending forward, I spoke to my penis, "you are one in a million bud, let's have some fun." My lips wrapped around the wet throbbing glans, as my tongue swirled around it expertly. Sweet precum coated my mouth and leaked onto my tongue. I took my hand from my mid-shaft and grabbed under both thighs. My cock slipped four inches or so into my mouth, and poked into my throat. I was ready; didn't want to do it unless there was something worth showing. I sat up, tucked my cock under the waistband of the athletic shorts, grabbed my pack, and went into the gym.