after you ejaculate?

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh dear... Does it stay up when you need it to? That's what matters. Mine shrinks after i cum, it just feels a bit "swollen", soft but not like before having sex is something like between and to be honest i like i at this point. Sometimes after i had sex it didn't go soft but we were bored and kept on with our lives, so no big deal what happens after....

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldnt possibly reveal my sexual masturbatory ejaculation habits to a big cock site
How rude'
enz

LIMP all the time, That is Why i did not want to reveal .. mmm
tmi ha, as THEY say?
enz

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends if I am taking my Testo shots as prescribed. For the most part it goes down after cumming.

It gets sensitive for a couple moments so I have to slow a little. But I'll stay hard. In many ways the sex improves after the first orgasm. The second one can take a while. If shes in the mood and spurring me on, I can go for a third. That is really intense.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
I used to go soft then I started working on my doing my kegals and edging. Now I can cum with or without cumming and stay hard for as long as I want to. Usually I will have four or five dry orgasms them blow about 8 or 9 ropes of cum for my lady. Just depends on the mood.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can ejaculate without orgasm sometimes so thats even better!

All depending upon how much I am 'turned on' there are times I can quickily ejaculate again within a few minutes then there are times that I can have an complete orgasm with a few minutes. Could not do this when I was much younger, than I could have a complete orgasm upto 6-times aday.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I start to get soft immediately after cumming. However, there have been a few times when I was hard a few minutes after. And even fewer, there were times when after I just had sex and I wanted to go round two immediately, but she wasn't up for it. So there I was with a raging hardon and nothing to do. Sigh.

Simba

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading the original post, the lyrics of a song come to mind -

"....you just roll over
and turn out the light
you don't bring me flowers any more..."

But to the question, I usually soften and then it would be time to clean up the mess. I my partner is willing, we sometimes just lie next to each other and enjoy the after flow - the mess dries up but it is water soluble, so that is not a problem.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It varies, sometimes I can stay hard and carry on and cum a second time and sometimes it goes limp quite quickly once I withdraw. However, most of the time it will slowly go limp and my semi-erection can last quite sometime.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get soft, but if the stimulation keeps going, I stay hard until I'm just too exhausted, unless it's oral. Oral can sometimes keep me going to a second orgasm if it's a good blowjob.