Jodei_redd
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2020
- Posts
- 139
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 423
- Points
- 108
- Location
- Alabama (United States)
- Sexuality
- Non-Binary
- Gender
- Male
Not sure if this group is still active but im in huntsvill would love a jo buddy me me
can meet upVisiting Alabama next week:
Birmingham: Monday, June 13 (afternoon)-Wednesday, June 15 (morning)
Montgomery: Wednesday, June 15 (afternoon)-Friday, June 17 (morning)
Looking for guys in those areas to get together with for some naked fun. I can host at my hotel.
Pm meVisiting Alabama next week:
Birmingham: Monday, June 13 (afternoon)-Wednesday, June 15 (morning)
Montgomery: Wednesday, June 15 (afternoon)-Friday, June 17 (morning)
Looking for guys in those areas to get together with for some naked fun. I can host at my hotel.
I’d love to stroke with youNot sure if this group is still active but im in huntsvill would love a jo buddy me me
Tell us where he's at, we can verify for you.Have a good friend in Alabama. Told me he’s hung but I’ve never seen it.
Still in Birmingham?8 incher in Birmingham looking for similar
That coolFor those who haven’t heard, there is a great men’s clothing optional camp in Eutaw, Alabama called Wildwoods Hideaway. Two pools, two hot tubs, full bar and grill. You can rent rooms, cabins, RV or tent camp. My boyfriend and I go all the time.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.