A pure wall of muscle, can't wait to see the new Reacher Season, hopefully with lots of gratuitous nude/shirtless scenes like Season 1!!
He could be a great versatile porn actor.colorizedView attachment 109588691
His wife is so fucking lucky!
AbsolutelyHis wife is so fucking lucky!
To me this is his best shape.colorizedView attachment 109588691
Simply deliciouscolorizedView attachment 109588691
And nightHis wife must thank God everyday![]()
If he were Jigsaw, I’d let him play any games he’d want.
Mike Ruiz, we want more body! But the new pics are great!
Imagine the view minus the leather jacket
Finally found youI have dated a few of the crazy ones...they are usually amazing in the sack I gotta say...its only later in the evening, on the roof of the apartment , when you are enjoying a glass of crisp white wine and star gazing and he looks up, points skyward and says "That's where I come from" that the real crazy kicks in.
True story.
It was a fun few days...the stalking afterwards not so much but ya know, sometimes a great fuck has its costs.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.