Alejandro Pino Onlyfans

I think he must have wrinkles, he has often been seen on instagram with a LED mask which is used to reduce wrinkles. He may have had botox injections too. But I don't know how old he is exactly, someone here said he was 32 or 33, you don't normally have wrinkles at that age.

He has had fillers and some sort of skin resurfacing procedure plus who know but yeah he does not look natural.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juanmi1908
In that case, I have something for you that might interest you. I happened upon this clip and even though William posted it himself, it shows a rare glimpse of what he actually looks like. It’s still heavily filtered, but his features are not as warped as they ordinarily are.**
As I said before: he’s not ugly, but definitely not a model - more an average young guy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

**he has a disproportionally large mouth, his jaw is nowhere near as chiseled/masuline, eyes are smaller, hair’s a different colour (mousy), nose isn’t straight, not nearly as muscular etc. The filter he used does enhance contrast (eyes and teeth), smooths skin, enlarges eyes (somewhat)

Don't get how someone with obvious filter got so popular. His face is a huge distraction for me.
 
Hi everyone, newbie here
Was checking out Alejo’s story today and noticed that chain with ‘one of those days’ - anyone know if there’s a story behind it?

Just wondering if it links to William since I used to be a big fan of them back in the day..
 
He ego searches frequently here. You post his name (or that other guy, the fruit boy), he finds the thread and suddenly all mods get moody about what we post here. CJ Clark's thread lost all its old pics and videos after someone suggested they should collab
The Fruit Boy omg 😆 😆 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Msolol
Looks like everything he's been posting on his OF lately is all pov. Most of his new posts are short clips or pics of him fully dressed. He used to upload pretty decent stuff there 😕😕
 
  • Like
Reactions: lamat88
Looks like everything he's been posting on his OF lately is all pov. Most of his new posts are short clips or pics of him fully dressed. He used to upload pretty decent stuff there 😕😕
If you search online you can find a lot of his videos and compilations on boyfriendtv.com. They are not the most recent posts but you can still enjoy. I know I do. Can’t tell you how many times I have watched his collab with Joey Mills. Its my favorite. He talks a lot, you can tell the both of them are really into it, and watching him hammer into Joey Mills. It litetallly makes me pant wishing it was me. 🥵
I don’t fault him for making his content pov, that is his body, his image, and a form of income. He should charge what he is comfortable with.