Giomar Rivera
Superior Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2019
- Posts
- 334
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,475
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Lima (Peru)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He’s straight.I doubt it. He seems pretty gay imo.
Does he have any movies or shows coming out? , I miss seeing his smooth ass on my TV
I was just about to post this lol he had so many projects released at once. Hopefully soon. The club should have had a second season.Does he have any movies or shows coming out? , I miss seeing his smooth ass on my TV
I think club season 2 got canceled, someone has to die was disappointing because he didn't have a nude sceneI was just about to post this lol he had so many projects released at once. Hopefully soon. The club should have had a second season.
There hasn't been any news on a second season.I think club season 2 got canceled, someone has to die was disappointing because he didn't have a nude scene
He responded to fan questions about the show on ig awhile backThere hasn't been any news on a second season.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.