Alex bowen

Alex has been having us starve for the longest while, & this rather short bulge shot (slowed down for effect) is the most hopeful thing I’ve gotten from him today
So hot!!!! How did you slow down? Do you have any of his old hot stories saved?
 
So hot!!!! How did you slow down? Do you have any of his old hot stories saved?

Sadly no babes! The thing is Alex is aware of his big dick & he literally does everything in his path to obscure his bulge & the only reason you’re lucky to get a glimpse of anything is when he’s caught off guard. And to answer your second question, how I slowed it down?! Oh, I just used Snapchat lolx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luciano1995
Sadly no babes! The thing is Alex is aware of his big dick & he literally does everything in his path to obscure his bulge & the only reason you’re lucky to get a glimpse of anything is when he’s caught off guard. And to answer your second question, how I slowed it down?! Oh, I just used Snapchat lolx
I would literally pay £50 monthly for his onlyfans! He’s so gorgeous! I’ve never seen anyone off tv or in real life as hot as him! Thank you!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JonSnowLover
Sadly, there's not much footage of his bulge in underwear. I included the chatting about his big dick.
Nathan is the one who is admiring him. I'll sharea vid of Nathan dry humping Alex and gazing into his eyes.
And I thought I'd share a clip of Scott's dick in a speedo. He got the nickname pencil dick but honestly I don't know why because it looks more like a spray can to me.
View attachment ab.mp4
View attachment nh.mp4
View attachment spc.mp4
 
Sadly, there's not much footage of his bulge in underwear. I included the chatting about his big dick.
Nathan is the one who is admiring him. I'll sharea vid of Nathan dry humping Alex and gazing into his eyes.
And I thought I'd share a clip of Scott's dick in a speedo. He got the nickname pencil dick but honestly I don't know why because it looks more like a spray can to me.
Thank you! X