Alex Coronado

IMPORTANT (Very sorry this is a long post). I was told by a reliable OF source that Alex makes $6870 per month for these 20 second videos. Congrats to him!!! I only CARE about the gay community - please DO NOT pay for his OF he is NOT worth it! WE need to spend our money on REAL GAY content! PLUS he doesn’t really like US (queer people) — his homophobic “crew” needs to be cancelled (they all continually put us down on Twitter and it’s unacceptable) His crew needs to get FINANCED by their straight people, NOT us! I’m gonna stop posting his content & move on to REAL GAY content on LPSG.

Hope you agree.
 
IMPORTANT (Very sorry this is a long post). I was told by a reliable OF source that Alex makes $6870 per month for these 20 second videos. Congrats to him!!! I only CARE about the gay community - please DO NOT pay for his OF he is NOT worth it! WE need to spend our money on REAL GAY content! PLUS he doesn’t really like US (queer people) — his homophobic “crew” needs to be cancelled (they all continually put us down on Twitter and it’s unacceptable) His crew needs to get FINANCED by their straight people, NOT us! I’m gonna stop posting his content & move on to REAL GAY content on LPSG.

Hope you agree.

My CANCELLED list:
I’m talking about Roshi & Alex & Stephan & Pete + plus two other irrelevant guys (forget their names)... This “crew” has Only Fans & needs to be cancelled for they way they continue to say negative shit about gay people on Twitter. (Search — I refuse to repost their hateful tweets).
Makes me sad, when we pay them.
 
IMPORTANT (Very sorry this is a long post). I was told by a reliable OF source that Alex makes $6870 per month for these 20 second videos. Congrats to him!!! I only CARE about the gay community - please DO NOT pay for his OF he is NOT worth it! WE need to spend our money on REAL GAY content! PLUS he doesn’t really like US (queer people) — his homophobic “crew” needs to be cancelled (they all continually put us down on Twitter and it’s unacceptable) His crew needs to get FINANCED by their straight people, NOT us! I’m gonna stop posting his content & move on to REAL GAY content on LPSG.

Hope you agree.

These guys, this "crew" of meatheads have so much fans and therefore are making bank for some very shitty content. It's maddening.

And while I usually roll my eyes at gays who accuse straight guys on Onlyfans of being homophobic, with what i've seen of these guys on their social media profiles, i'd have to agree..they definitely look down on the people who are funding their trashy, shallow lifestyles...
 
These guys, this "crew" of meatheads have so much fans and therefore are making bank for some very shitty content. It's maddening.

And while I usually roll my eyes at gays who accuse straight guys on Onlyfans of being homophobic, with what i've seen of these guys on their social media profiles, i'd have to agree..they definitely look down on the people who are funding their trashy, shallow lifestyles...
wouldn't doubt they are all really fucking...suppressed homophobia is real. — not to mention based on that last video he gave no fucks about her pussy as that stroke game was WACK it was all about that ass *sips drink*