Alex michael turner

He deactivated his OF bc of the screenshot I shared. Y’all are welcome. Smh.
I think you are wrong about that he's account is still up. Maybe he blocked you. And let's be real that screenshot that you sent was legit shit I don't mean to be rude but it was and I'm pretty sure you know that too. But anyway he I just checked his account and it's say he was last active on August 23.
 
I think you are wrong about that he's account is still up. Maybe he blocked you. And let's be real that screenshot that you sent was legit shit I don't mean to be rude but it was and I'm pretty sure you know that too. But anyway he I just checked his account and it's say he was last active on August 23.
Oh I know it was legit shit, that was the point. I wasn’t going to show y’all anything I paid for the same purpose of him not blocking me if he was in here and he did. Oh well guess no more Alex for me, still won’t make me share everything else I got from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Oh I know it was legit shit, that was the point. I wasn’t going to show y’all anything I paid for the same purpose of him not blocking me if he was in here and he did. Oh well guess no more Alex for me, still won’t make me share everything else I got from.
Naw I don't think it had anything to do with this thread or website. Maybe it was the universe saying ok you not trying share ok that ass got blocked. And I don't mean to offend you or be mean but I do find it funny as shit tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Naw I don't think it had anything to do with this thread or website. Maybe it was the universe saying ok you not trying share ok that ass got blocked. And I don't mean to offend you or be mean but I do find it funny as shit tho
Ok yeah the universe said I have to share whatever the fuck I paid for with y’all. Yeah fuckin right. Do you hear yourself? “The universe” couldn’t make me laugh any harder
 
  • Like
Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Ok yeah the universe said I have to share whatever the fuck I paid for with y’all. Yeah fuckin right. Do you hear yourself? “The universe” couldn’t make me laugh any harder
Are you sure you're not AMT? I mean you haven't posted on any other thread on LPSG but this one...
 
  • Like
Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Ok yeah the universe said I have to share whatever the fuck I paid for with y’all. Yeah fuckin right. Do you hear yourself? “The universe” couldn’t make me laugh any harder
I honestly don't care anymore you still blocked at the end of the day.
 
Are you sure you're not AMT? I mean you haven't posted on any other thread on LPSG but this one...
I honestly can’t find another thread talking about him if so you’d probably see me there. I would die to meet that big dicked mf, it would be a dream.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AndroidNyne79