alex n davis real world

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So seeing the "shit they should of shown" deal they had...alex is way way comfy with boys.....i will almost bet him and davis did something.

If they did, it would have been some of the shit they should have shown...

Although I'd pay good money to the person who could find me a video of an encounter between those two. Supposedly Alex has a big one which makes it all the better. And Davis just looks like he'd be huge...

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
see i don't think davis looks big at all more of a good bottom. well i wish they had gotten them kissing...but watching the shit they should of shown and seeing the triple kisses, and him feeling alex's junk was hot

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish Alex was the gay one actually and thought he was when they first introduced him. Very comfortable with Davis feeling him up. As for Davis, I wish he would just grow up and stop being so annoying.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish Alex was the gay one actually and thought he was when they first introduced him. Very comfortable with Davis feeling him up. As for Davis, I wish he would just grow up and stop being so annoying.

I actually thought the exact same thing.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you also ave to realize davis was just in kindda in the beginning of coming out.....i dunno about many ppl but i can relate alil....when you are coming out it's like rebirth *strong word i know*...when i came out it seriously was a new life...and i had to find myself again and for the first few years i was very immature and shit