Alex8 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
EXCUSE ME? I responed to him. Stop and look at yourself here.

You were referring to me in that post and that wasn't necessary either. I'm trying to diffuse a situation and you're making it worse. That's why I suggested you drop the matter since I had already addressed it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I don't give a shit who you're married to. Just because your wife is a mod on here doesn't give you the right to call me names.

I am not married.
I do not have a wife.
I received a warning from a moderator.

EXCUSE ME? I responed to him. Stop and look at yourself here.

Any relationship I either do or don't have with mercurialbliss (or any other member of the moderating team) is irrelevant to how they treat me within the constraints of the LPSG Terms of Service.
That fact can be evidenced in a post made in this very thread not ten minutes ago:

Unwarranted and unnecessary. If you have a problem with him take it to PM, please.

Are you illiterate?
Would you understand that better if I made my font blue?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you illiterate? I just told him to back off so I suggest you drop it.

Tell me how that's protection? I told him to take his business with you directly to you and off this thread.

Well I notice you didnt INSULT your HUSBAND. Clearly you shouldnt be a mod on this site, Your judgment is clouded by the ring on your finger.

Stop abusing your power on this site. I noticed you were here in seconds after your husband made that attack on me. Look at your comments to both of us. And than tell me how fair you were here. Shame on you.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not married.
I do not have a wife.
I received a warning from a moderator.

Any relationship I either do or don't have with mercurialbliss (or any other member of the moderating team) is irrelevant to how they treat me within the constraints of the LPSG Terms of Service.
That fact can be evidenced in a post made in this very thread not ten minutes ago:

Are you illiterate?
Would you understand that better if I made my font blue?

Listen keep your shitty comments coming. Im sure your girlfriend wife whatever she is will come to rescue you. Yes If my old font color bugs you than thats your problem.

Why dont you and she go make a thread about this at BD? You 2 are clearly there enough.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are clearly getting confused in this situation, Jason.

Those words were addressed to her 'husband.'

She was not protecting him. It was a bit of a reprimand.

She CLEARLY should not be a mod on a site where her boyfriend/ husband is allowed to insult others.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May I make a suggestion. Clearly any further conversation in this matter should be settled in private. The course of the posts are not the intent of this thread as it is turning into disruption, so before it goes into something further please consider your actions.
Thank you.
NY

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I notice you didnt INSULT your HUSBAND. Clearly you shouldnt be a mod on this site, Your judgment is clouded by the ring on your finger.
He is not my husband. My judgment is not clouded by any ring on my finger because there is none.

Stop abusing your power on this site. I noticed you were here in seconds after your husband made that attack on me. Look at your comments to both of us. And than tell me how fair you were here. Shame on you.

I did no such thing. My first post was to tell him that if he had a bone to pick with you to take it away from the thread and directly to you. I would've done this had he said this to anyone. I asked you if you were illiterate because you completely ignored my post and replied to him when it wasn't necessary. It was a legitimate question and i'm sorry if it offended you but I had no other way to see it. I understand if you're pissed at what he said but as I mentioned previously I had already addressed him with the issue.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She CLEARLY should not be a mod on a site where her boyfriend/ husband is allowed to insult others.
Actually, Jason, addressing the issue despite the comment coming from someone she cares for demonstrates her ability to carry out the duties of a moderator impartially.

Status
Not open for further replies.