All I Can Say is WOW

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
This is a big cock, but not as big as this picture is showing.

Sorry but it is definitely not real. In fact, it is not a good rendering. If you enlarge the picture or even just look close, you will see that just above the dark area one hand up (yep, big cock anyway), it changes color. This is the added area.

In the enlarged ( :blink: really, no pun intended), version you can see the real cock head and then the added cock head.

Hey, a two-headed cock! Maybe we should contact the Guiness Book of Records?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hungwitz@Oct 18 2004, 03:44 PM
This is a big cock, but not as big as this picture is showing.

Sorry but it is definitely not real. In fact, it is not a good rendering. If you enlarge the picture or even just look close, you will see that just above the dark area one hand up (yep, big cock anyway), it changes color. This is the added area.

In the enlarged ( :blink: really, no pun intended), version you can see the real cock head and then the added cock head.

Hey, a two-headed cock! Maybe we should contact the Guiness Book of Records?
[post=260019]Quoted post[/post]​

No way am I qualified to contradict you on this opinion re the photo. But I would say that I hope it is entirely normal for a man to have a differently coloured section of shaft immediately behind his head. Mainly because that is the case with me.

For instance, if you are uncut, when you are fully erect and the foreskin is pulled right back and even stretched out, you have an inch or two or more of shaft much pinker in appearance than the main section of shaft below it. Or, if the skin bunches up a little, it might look as if you have a second 'head'. But I reckon the difference in tint may apply to some cut men as well.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
I am not disputing the fact of a different color skin when erect - I have that also.

However, just enlarge the photo - more then just extra color there.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Oct 18 2004, 09:01 AM
There's a man who was born with two penises (still living)....
[post=260039]Quoted post[/post]​
Diphallus, it's called. There are actual species of reptiles where this is the normal condition.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 20 2004, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 20 2004, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight&#045;7x6@Oct 18 2004, 09:01 AM
There&#39;s a man who was born with two penises (still living)....
[post=260039]Quoted post[/post]​
Diphallus, it&#39;s called. There are actual species of reptiles where this is the normal condition.
[post=260343]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Scales and cold-bloodedness are also normal conditions for reptiles. That doesn&#39;t mean they wouldn&#39;t be unusual features in a human being.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
The picture is fake, you can see where the real head of the penis starts if you look at the shaft. It doesnt even need to be enlarged...it seemed big enough without the enhancement

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Oct 19 2004, 06:39 PM
Scales and cold-bloodedness are also normal conditions for reptiles. That doesn&#39;t mean they wouldn&#39;t be unusual features in a human being.
[post=260364]Quoted post[/post]​
But some men do have diphallus. They&#39;re typically very small.