Almost a Fatality

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fellow members,

Two months ago I was in a very serious automobile accident. I have been in hospital and rehab since then. I am home on a day pass. I hope to be back soon full time. This is my first opportunity to be at the computer since the accident.

I made this a sticky thread for one week to give everyone an opportunity to read this announcement. The other mods will unstick it after a week if I am not back by then.

I have missed you all!

Love,

Freddie

I'm very sorry Freddie and hope you get well soon...:hug:

I enjoy take care of recuperating people and I'm good at it too...hope you are getting all the tender attention and love you need and deserve. If you live near by me I can visit you. But my style is a Italian "mama" one beware... :tongue:

Kisses

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Fellow members,

Two months ago I was in a very serious automobile accident. I have been in hospital and rehab since then. I am home on a day pass. I hope to be back soon full time. This is my first opportunity to be at the computer since the accident.

I made this a sticky thread for one week to give everyone an opportunity to read this announcement. The other mods will unstick it after a week if I am not back by then.

I have missed you all!

Love,

Freddie

OH Freddie!!!

I wish you nothing but the best, my friend. You are an incredible man and the board isn't the same without your sage wisdom and kindness.

Speedy recovery, Mr. F:smile:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Freddie, let me join my fellow members in wishing you a speedy--and complete recovery. Indeed, it hasn't been the same without you.

You are blessed with a positive outlook, which makes a lot of difference when it comes to healing. And lots of good vibes will be coming from here.

Love,

HB8

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fellow members,

I have missed you all!

Love,

Freddie
I wasa wondering where you were since I came back here from tyhe othere type of rehab. I been in your type of rehab as well when the leg waved bye-bye. Hang in there and get better fast your needed arround here.

(one more thing stop driving the way I do--hadn't you heard it was dangerous?)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get well soon, Freddie. I'm sorry for your accident, and the pain you have suffered. I wish you only the best, and a speedy recovery, so you can be back with us completely, soon!!
HUGS!

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Freddie...
I figured that you were just posting at a slower rate and that you “real” life just pulled you away from us for awhile. I have missed your gentle, level, and selfless posts. The board truly only has one of you. I hope you get back to good health and don't rush back on our account. We will still be here when you are feeling better.
-Danny

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A sticky thread for a guy who manages to leave others feeling 'sticky' in a thoroughly naughty way? Seems kinda appropriate. :rolleyes:

I hope you make a swift recovery, Freddie, and that you can be back ad-minister-ing your words of wisdom among the LPSG flock again before long. :hug:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone up there must. The first report said permanent paralysis. The doctor said I was one very lucky dude.

Thanks for all the kind words.

I love all of you.

Freddie

Omg...

How are you Freddie?

How's everything going for you?