Alpha Universe

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
I found this story on a website and I thought it deserved some attention. This is actually a piece of a much larger saga. It takes all the Final Fantasy games and a few others and mixes them all together. All the male leads of the games are Alphas...powerful men with huge cocks capable of swaying those around them...there are female alphas with similarly huge breasts. If anybody wants to check out the whole thing, here's a good starting point: Unending BE: Master PC: New Complications [episode 576889]
The story switches websites towards the end and its gotten zero reviews!
Maximum Addventure - Episode 9664: Alpha Universe - Another Beginning

Aki noticed the exasperated expression upon Squall’s face as he looked at something behind her. She turned to look and froze at what she saw.
She saw herself! At first she thought it was some new estoric defense mechanism Odine had created. Standing before, Aki was….Aki. A very naked Aki. An Aki whose body had been painted in various shades of blue. Her skin was a very pale blue with a sort of glossy texture reminescent of ice.
The doppelganger’s very obviously erect nipples along with her lips were a deeper azure blue. Her short straight hair looked frozen solid and was a darker cobalt blue. The clone seemed content to stare at her without an expression, one hand resting on the hip cocked to the side while the other sat upon her thigh.

With a flick of her pinky a signal was sent to her scouter set and the eyepiece flicked over her eye. She flipped through various sensors before she found a useful setting.

“A guardian force…” it seemed obvious now. She’d already decided he was a SeeD, it should have been a rather easy logical step to reallize the obviously magical creature in front of her was his GF. Still, its form
was surprising enough to stall her normal reasoning process.

The guardian force suddenly sighed theatrically, “You know… Is it to much to ask that I not be surrounded by emotionless freaks who have the shear gall not to react properly to my lovely schemes!”, it whined in Aki’s voice. It stomped its foot on the ground before crossing its arms across its breasts, and sticking out its lower lip in a pout. Which was a
decidedly odd thing to see herself doing.

Aki couldn’t help but stride around the creature, examining its seemingly flawless reproduction of her body, “I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can be a little..um..absent minded sometimes. You’re just so fascinating…”

It smiled and shot a look to Squall, “Oh you see there? Someone who knows how to give a complement! And she only just met me! Hmph!” She stomped her foot again but this time she turned her head to the side and looked upward, every inch the insulted ch1ld.

“What is your name?” asked Aki as she continued to walk around the guardian force her eyes not missing any details.

“Oh! Where are my manners?!” it said as it pivoted on one foot to face Aki. “I’m known as The Alluring Empress of Ice! The White Maiden! The Frost Queen! Lady Snow! But you can call me Shiva!” She stepped forward to grab Aki into a hug, pressing her icy tits into Aki’s covered chest and kissing the air to either side of her cheeks.

After a moment of getting over the sudden drop in temperature, Aki responded, “Its nice to meet you, Shiva. I suppose you already know but I’m Dr. Aki Ross.”

Shiva merely smiled nodding.

Aki noticed the GF had even reproduced her birthmark on her upper thigh.
“If I may ask, why did you take my form?”

Shiva winked, “Oh… I just happen to take whatever female form Squall happens to have imagined most recently. Squall! You naughty boy! Thinking about the dear doctor all naked and sexy like…so very unlike you!”

Aki raised an eyebrow as she turned to Squall. The SeeD was scowling, “I didn’t…” he thought better of responding, “…whatever.”

Aki paused. She didn’t know what had caused her to zero in on Squall’s crotch all of a sudden but it had happened. As her eyes traveled the length of the bulge, even more pronounced in that the odd multiplicity of criss-crossing belts did nothing to hide it, Aki felt her body respond to this impressive man, signaling her readiness to mate. That Aki herself had no intention of mating at this particular moment meant little to her body. It was just doing what it was designed to do, what evolution had decided was necessary to cause maximum DNA despersal.

Her nipples became erect, increasing her sensitivity which would send pleasurable signals to her brain. Aki’s clitorus did the same, though the millions of sensory neurons it contained allowed it to send a much stronger message. That message merely clearly stated that sexual intercourse at this time would feel very good. Her vagina began to lubricate itself preparing for an efficient penetration. Her pores started to emit pheromones which would elicit similar responses in the male once they reached his olfactory bulbs. Increased adrenaline caused her stomach to flutter a bit.

It was easy to see why her body was reacting to Squall. He’d shown himself to be a an excellent genetic specimen and a potentially very good mate. The symmetrical beauty of his face spoke of his excellent genetic code as did the generally pleasing shape of his body. He’d shown himself to be intelligent which was generally helpful in protecting his mate and offspring. An ever more jarring signal to the animal part of Aki’s brain would have been the way he so adroitly defended her from the massive threat to her life, clearly saving her life directly twice. The rest of her brain was quiet effected by that as well.

But it was the last detail that had finally tipped the balance. The average penis was six inches long. But it was medical fact that the vagina was seemingly designed to accommodate much more. Fifteen inches was the maximum a female could comfortably take, this length would place the head of the penis directly in contact with the cervix. Meaning a fifteen inch penis would impregnate a woman with a 100 percent success rate. The average penis length managed a 20 percent success rate given that the sperm once ejected had a much longer path to take to reach their goal. It was a badly designed system…obviously, the vaginal length would best match the 6 inch average of the penis. Unfortunately, evolution didn’t always create the most efficient systems. But nature had ways of overcoming such mistakes.

Back in more primitive times Squall would undoubtedly run the tribe. The majority of the tribe’s women would be pregnant with his young, the lesser males would docily raise his genetically superior offspring as if they were their own.

But as societies advanced and social mores changed, particularly the onset of monogamy, the system broke down once again. Still, it wasn’t all that terrible problem. All it meant was that couples had to try many times before they could expect to have a baby.

Aki decided that Squall’s penis was approximately twelve inches. It was easy to see why her body was reacting so strongly. She’d essentially won the lottery by coming into contact with such a superior specimen of a male. Her stomach fluttered even stronger as her mind put something together that had been nagging at it for a while. There had been something peculiar about the way he walked, his gait a little off. Now she reallized that his testicles must be very large…large and low hanging enough to interfere with the efficent movement of his legs. Their size indicated increased sperm production which in turn meant longer thicker ejaculations that could occur with more frequency.

Powerful long lasting ejaculations pushed Aki’s sexual buttons in much the same way the knowledge of his extremely large sexual organ did. Aki reallized that had the situation been different she would accept any sexual advances he made no matter that she’d met him only in the last hour. Actually, now that she thought about it…if he pressed it right now she would not resist in any way whatsoever. She reallized that he could have coerced her back in her lab and even without Dr. Odine’s horrible actions she still would have went along. It was definitely a strange feeling to reallize that no matter how intelligent and focused in the cerebral she was…a sufficiently large enough penis would cause the animal part of her brain to take over.

All of these thoughts flashed through Aki’s mind in mere seconds and she didn’t let any of her revelations show except for the way her eyes lingered on his crotch for a few moments.

“Alright then. I suppose we should continue. The rest of Odine’s defenses aren’t as elaborate. I’ve no doubt you’ll surpass them with ease.” She told them as she headed for the doorway partially blocked by the collapsed droid. Aki reallized her hips were swaying back and forth a bit more than usual but she couldn’t help it.

As she eased past the droid’s remains she stopped suddenly reallizing she’d forgotten something. Squall had been right behind her and Aki’s eyes widened as she felt his bulge press into her buttocks. She heard Shiva’s musical giggle.

He muttered a quick, “Sorry” and stepped back. As she looked back over her shoulder at him, she thought he looked surprised at the word that had just slipped out of his mouth.

“It’s alright. It was my fault. I’d just reallized I hadn’t thanked you for saving me…Thank you.” She turned and continued to the door, not expecting a response.

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
The vent’s grating hit the floor with a clatter as Squall slithered out after it, his body stretching as it fell. He squatted as he hit the ground before bouncing back to his feet. Casting his eyes across the room he took in the places he hadn’t been able to see from the vent. As expected the room was empty save for various machines, displays, and consoles along the walls. Two chairs were placed before the main bank of control panels beneath a large window looking out into the lab. A set of doors were underneath the grating opposite the observation window.

Squall glanced at the vent’s opening and signaled. Aki slipped out with somewhat less grace than the SeeD. He stepped forward, his arms arresting her fall and planting her on the floor.

Aki stepped forward without missing a beat, her eyes focused upon the window and the displays underneath it even as her right hand’s fingers danced along her left wrist’s holocomp sending data scrolling across her headpiece’s eye lens.

Squall followed her and looked out into the lab. It was a circular room built around a raised platform, blinking lights ringed the platform and a ramp reached its surface from the floor. Five guards were scattered around the room along the wall…misshapen guards. Two were very obviously former scientists, their bodies mutated to a ridiculous extreme of bulging muscle and hulking mass. Squall knew they were guards by their positions and the way they carried themselves but their clothing spoke of another profession. Their white lab coats were shredded and torn yet still clung to their forms. Once they had been scientists... His eyes passed over the female. Her breasts weren’t muscular like the rest of her instead they were simply of a massive size having burst from her clothing bare to the room. Their owner didn’t seem bothered by this as she stared impassively into the room as if nothing was of interest.

The other guards were even stranger.... one had tentacles.... another had what appeared to be an organic projectile weapon of some sort instead of an arm. His gorge rose at such monstrosities yet his training overrode his emotions and he continued his analysis.

Across the room was the darkened window of another observation room while to the right was another larger window on a second story looking down into the lab which Squall thought was probably the main control room. Various doors were emplaced along the walls. Squall’s eyes focused upon four Esthar soldiers in thier bug-like special forces uniforms, their helmets off. His jaw tightened as he recognized the two men the soldiers guarded. His teammates…. Zell and Irvine…

Irvine was cuffed to a pole jutting out of the top of the platform, while the four soldiers were gathered around Zell on the other side of the room. Two of them were working to restrain Zell as he struggled against his bonds to get to his teammate.

Squall’s mind raced as he analyzed the situation at lightning speed.

Even as his muscles tensed to send him through the window, the room went white and a high whine erupted across his eardrums.

Seconds later as the room came back into focus, it appeared that Irvina was unharmed and unchanged. Though with what Aki had told him of the machine, he knew that any manner of unseen changes could have been done to Irvina’s mind. For all he knew she was now a loyal minion of the Sorceress, ready to spill every SeeD secret in her head and go back to Garden as a spy. The brunette beauty could even be an exuberant sex slave, though she wasn’t showing any signs of such a change as she looked around that cocky smile on her face. She spoke obviously making some clever comment to defuse her own fear.

Squall’s attention latched onto the soldiers and Zell. They stared at Irvina with expressions of utter shock and astonishment. The blonde SeeD had even stopped struggling, his body slack. The brown haired dour looking soldier holding him had actually let go as he stared at the SeeD on the platform his mouth hanging open. The huge dark skinned soldier maintained his hold on Zell’s other arm but his eyes were wide.

Aki spoke, “She’s been changed. We’re outside the machine’s event field. I told you the machine changes reality and it has. Our memories are part of that reality. Frightening, isn’t it? The scope of this machine… it can only change what is on that platform but the effects encompass the entire planet. Everyone that Irvina has come into contact has had their memories changed to take into account whatever change has been made.”

Squall listened even as he continued to weigh the situation. Something nagged him about what she just said, “Your-“

The scientist once again knew exactly what he was thinking, “-tail? Yes, it appears Odine can choose whether he wants his change to be ‘weaved’ into reality, memories and events changing to accommodate it or he can just drop his change in without such effects. There are a few horse hybrids who have always worked at this facility. At first, I thought that they were the inspiration for Odine’s tails but over time additional data has brought me to a new hypothesis which seems to be confirmed by their reactions…” She gestured at the soldiers and froze. “Gray?” Her calm tone was lost with that one word.
[FONT=&quot]Captain Edwards gave Odine a good, long, disgusted look. Any pretense of admirable brilliance was lost the moment the scientist chose to play at being a god. The changes made to the SeeD raised the bar of 'mad scientist' to a whole new level, and it made Edwards sick to know that one change could unmake a person, built up from years of life and education and training, with such ease.

He ignored his gut reaction. As much as he wanted his troops to launch a full-scale assault on Odine this second, it wasn't hard to pick up that trying to destroy the machine this instant would turn out a lot like rushing at a mage charged and ready to cast a wide-spread Ultima spell. He loathed watching such sins committed in front of his eyes, but until he saw an opening, he and his soldiers would have to rely on a different kind of training, the kind that desensitized them to whatever horrors Odine had in mind.

"Superb! Absolutely delightful!" Odine cheered. Success stood before him as a man turned female, some of the obvious features already altered to match the change. His face became heart-shaped, an absolute necessity if Irvina would look like more than a man with a sex change. The musculature had gone down considerably, apparent even through her clothes that she'd become much softer. Height, too, had dropped a bit. Those bushy eyebrows had thinned to a more appealing sight, her nose was smaller and less pronounced. Lastly of what caught Odine's eye, Irvina's shirt gave him a glimpse at her braless cleavage.

The sight of which announced to him the immediate need for some more modification. They were small, much too small. If left as is, Irvina would go through life with that size rack. Good thing this machine had the power to make her as god Odine intended.

Irvina's breasts grew and grew while her back muscles changed in proportion to accommodate the hefty pair. Soon, they were so big that if Irvina wore a bra, she would need a small mirror to help her if she wanted to look down and look at her crotch. For Irvina's luck, she 'chose' the freedom of an untamed rack. After the initial clothing refitted to match her new figure, other changes began.

The leather pants were no longer pants, but chaps. Chaps that, unseen by the eye due to Irvina's position, stopped at the back of the leg precisely where they stopped at the front: at mid-thigh. They were tight, and the diagonal of the chaps' inner thigh leather to return to the outer thigh revealed that the chaps stayed on by going up the outer sides of her body to connect into her belt. What started as panties unsnapped and shrank... into a loincloth, which got snaller into the strip of cloth in front barely went down to where the chaps had stopped at her inner thigh, all while leaving the thighs of her legs in sight. One small breeze in the right direction would be enough to show off Irvina's pussy, and unknown to all but Odine and Irvina herself, she had absolutely no cover for her backside than her remaining trenchcoat. In a flash, tasseled earrings. Another flash, she had enough lipstick to make her look the part of a slut.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
A third flash helped Irvina to figure out why she loved wearing these audacious clothes.

"And now, a few more in other places!" Lost in the euphoria of his invention, Odine helped Irvina to realize a few things she never would have discovered about herself without Odine's help. As a sharpshooter, Irvina was an expert with the gun, and she knew more than anyone you had to love the tool of your trade to get the most out of it. That's why she made love to her gun at least two hours every day. No matter who got to savor her body, her gun would be her one true lover, the only that knew her inside and out so completely, so much of a deep relationship to her that she would marry it if laws allowed. Nothing would ever compare to the feel of hard, cold steel in her most intimate spaces.

Of course, that wasn't enough for serious missions, when tensions ran high and the high from the thrill made her too excited... thankfully, Odine had a solution. Vibrators, ones that imitated bullets in look and feel. Just after loading her gun, she would load her pussy. As sleazy as it looked, Irvina needed that to remain effective on the field.

[FONT=&quot]Odine’s eyes traveled over a half a dozen screens taking in the multiple streams of scrolling data with ease. He turned his attention back to the window and his test subject. He was very pleased with the results. His mind thought of several other additions to ‘Irvina’ but in the end his attention strayed to the second SeeD still struggling at the base of the platform’s tower.

Hmm….female again? The doctor was much enamored with the idea of switching a person’s sex. Not only was it delightfully thrilling but such a simple change caused a truly prodigious amount of secondary effects. Creating a very interesting puzzle to figure out. He looked forward to another interrogation with ‘Irvina’. It would be very enlightening to find out all of the differences from the life story he had just had her tell him when he was still male. The machine was, of course, perfect in ferreting the complete and utter truth from a person.

Dr. Odine had simply made a change in reality. That change being that Irvine would always answer all questions completely honestly and would omit nothing pertinent to the question. And voila! Irvine had found himself telling Dr. Odine everything as his machines recorded his statements. The doctor obviously hadn’t had the Reality Enmeshing Protocol on at that time. That would have contaminated the answers. It would have made it so Irvine had always told the complete truth his entire life. A whole host of changes would have resulted from that. Odine would have bet that the SeeD would have disappeared from the platform should he have been so absent minded as to have done that. It wasn’t likely that Garden would have selected him for much of anything should he have had such a glaring weakness.

Odine shook off his woolgathering and spoke, his computers transferring his voice to the room below.

“Ahh… Captain, please place the other specimen on the platform. Thank you.”

The soldiers seemed rather slow to respond but that made sense. The awe of their current situation was probably getting to them. They truly were honored to be fortunate enough to witness such ground breaking research!

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]The main observation room’s window shattered with a thunderous boom showering the room with shards of glass. Following the sparkling projectiles was a man moving with blinding speed. Atkins, changed into a form more suited for his current task, only started to lumber forward before the intruder’s blade slammed into him….another boom…and Atkins seemed to explode outward even as the blade slid through the space he had once existed in.

The brown haired warrior didn’t even slow as his foot pressed off Atkin’s sinking knee to fly through the air to land upon the platform. SLICE. Irvina was no longer attached to the pole as her rescuer continued his forward motion… a leap that would send him careening right for Odine’s window.

Odine was a scientist. A man of thought….of learning… He was simply not conditioned to react quickly in such a situation so different from what he expected. So though he had the means to save himself only inches from his fingers…he did nothing. He just stared at his impending doom flying through the air towards him, sword held high.

Ravenloft’s tentacles reached with the intense speed that Odine had made them for. But four hot bolts of plasma into the former researcher’s torso slammed her into the wall with a scream.

One of the soldiers had just shot her?!

Indeed the soldier’s were calmly firing upon the doctor’s creations as if they were mere targets.

The doctor took note of this even as he was showered with glass.

Odd to notice such an insignificant detail when one’s life was in mortal danger but the doctor couldn’t help but note that his attacker’s weapon was a gunblade. The powerful vibration caused by the explosion of gunpowder at its base traveled up the blade to impart a motion that allowed it to shatter the high density glass with ease. Interesting…

The warrior stood upon the doctor’s main console his blade raised high.

There was a whine and a flash.

The warrior stood upon the doctor’s main console his blade raised high.

He did not move.

The sound of conflict from the main chamber was absent.

The doctor sat there unmoving for several long moments. His eyes staring into his would be killer’s eyes. They were so calm…so…so utterly without emotion….

Finally, the doctor calmed enough to actually look around. His eyes found his screens again and found the last command given. A command issued from the main observation room. It was the only command that could be used from that station… a last ditch security measure that Odine had made but never even bothered to use. He didn’t even keep that room staffed…

Standing up and peering down between his attacker’s frozen legs he saw Dr. Aki Ross standing stock still through the broken window of the observation room. Ahh…his other security measure. While it had been delightfully decadent to equip all of the research facility’s members with cute horse tails that had not been his goal. No that was just the desert. All of the researcher’s had instructions buried in their minds ready to go into action should certain conditions occur. As one such condition had just occurred…an imminent threat to the doctor’s life.

Dr. Odine’s ego was reassured. While he may not have reacted at all well. His superior intellect had solved the problem in advance….

He looked at the rest of the room. Its various occupants were all frozen, a couple kneeling their weapons trained at various angles throughout the room. All of the doctor’s guards were lying prone around the room, prominent plasma burns showcasing the source of their demise except for poor Atkins who was scattered across the floor in bloody chunks. The blonde SeeD, was lying prone on his face underneath one of the soldier’s massive knees. Irvina was no longer upon the platform and was instead crouching at its base obviously trying to not get shot by a stray bolt.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
It was interesting how such a controlled experiment could go so astray so rapidly. Then again it was a lot less controlled than it could have been, he admitted to himself. He had foolishly introduced wild variables with the soldiers. He had made a poor assumption about their loyalty. As he checked their profile’s he brightened. Still, this was rather fortunate. He could fix such problems easily enough. These would be the four most loyal soldiers the Sorceress had ever had!

And as he checked his computers he noticed that some of them had been sending alarms to him about intruders destroying his security mechanisms for quite some time. Ahh…there had been that annoying chiming noise earlier…he had simply muted it without bothering to even turn his attention to it. Well…maybe he should employ an assistant after all….his eyes fell on the young doctor who’d been the instrument that had saved him.

Something to think about certainly…

Doctor Odine turned his attention back to his read-outs and the profiles of all of the room’s occupants. He once again congratulated himself. The platform was really all about aesthetics. Placing the specimen on a pedestal where Odine could focus on them properly was its main intent. But it also seemed to lull people into thinking that was only where the machine could direct its power. In fact this entire room and a few meters outward was the machine’s range, though the Reality Enmeshing Protocal’s bubble was somewhat smaller oddly enough.

He studied his attacker’s profile and immediately he sat back down in shock.

Squall…his name was Squall Leonhart… Squall was a…

Doctor Odine’s mind raced with the possibilities…for his research…and for his prestige. Adel would reward him….he’d…

He stamped such idle thoughts out. There was research to be done…

Odine glanced upwards at Squall’s crotch. The source of his power.

Taking in its stats he once again goggled over the flaccid length. Nine and a half inches.

He felt his own penis stiffen confirming one of the longest held rumors of the Alpha’s power that they held dominion over average men’s genitals and through them their souls… Interesting…

Dr. Odine started typing sending a blanket command to everyone in the room.

Once he saw it go through he spoke, “Squall, Please gingerly set your weapon down on the floor. Then go and stand on that platform. Once you are there, take off all of your clothes. Then stand still. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Said Squall.

He found himself able to move once more but instead of knocking the bastard out as he’d intended to, Squall merely stepped to the floor and bent over to lay his gunblade gently on the floor.

Then he once again stepped onto the console and stepped through the window to land on the floor below with ease.
He heard Odine’s voice over the intercom as he walked up the ramp.

“Everyone besides Squall, just get into a good position to see him a top the pedestal, then just watch him.”

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]There Squall stood. Alone. Vulnerable. On display. He'd been through innumerable training sessions, his body in peak physical condition... and he could do nothing to stop himself from removing his clothes. All of it, every last strip, went to the side, and he was left before everyone in the room as they stared at his flaccid yet well-hung penis.

Odine first looked at the positions of each person in the room, noting that they sat silently like a captive audience. On his display, he watched lines of power and the various stats accompanying each person present, keeping an eye on any changes. A remarkable sight; the confidence of the men had dipped significantly, a multitude of stats dropping when confronted with someone with such great power. Other trait changes made the cause behind these ones more transparent; on some primal level, the men felt threatened by its enormity. The stats of the women were a different matter. Many traits flourished in the women, confidence, vitality, energy and dexterity amongst them. Non-physical traits like wisdom and intellect dropped.

Intriguingly, the power lines showed greater force on the men than the women. This proved an on-the-spot hypothesis of Odine's wrong. Among the sexes, an Alpha's member didn't affect women most severely, only most prominently. It had the power to bring lesser women to their knees in arousal... but when directed at them, it also had the power to bring whole armies of men to their knees in despair. Indeed, none of the men aside from Squall looked remotely capable of putting up a fight in their current state.

Of course, the women held interest for him in his research. He checked them. Irvina had a higher level of power imposed upon her by Squall's cock than Jane Proudfoot, who had retained much of her soldier's composure despite the arousal she clearly felt. The most pleasant discovery to him was the sight of a power line between Squall and Aki that loomed many times larger than any of the lines between Squall and the men. This posed an interesting hypothesis that needed further testing: while an alpha's member had a greater impact on men, it looked accurate that certain pairs of women and alphas could have a relation that went above and beyond any alpha-to-man interaction. A look at Aki's profile told him that she was aching for the chance to mate with Squall.

Where would the fun of research be if he allowed that?

He typed out a few commands into the panel, and very soon, both Jane Proudfoot and Aki Ross were ready for the test. He documented the changes for posterity sake; through the use of his machine, Aki Ross was forbidden from any acts done for the express purpose of relieving sexual tension that formed within her from Squall, unless she fulfilled certain criteria... none of which she could perform in the sanctity of the lab. As for Jane Proudfoot?

"Permission to remove armor," Jane requested from Odine.
"Permission granted."

Jane ran through the first half of the single-instance command given to her by Odine, removing all her armor. In no time, she sat there, spread-legged, her hand hovering over her pussy, when....

"Permission to masturbate," she said in that same resolute, official tone.
Odine grinned. While undressing and masturbating was a command to be carried out and non-repeatable, he savored that the hardened military woman would have to ask her nearest highest superior officer for permission whenever she wanted to do something sexual. He could already imagine Jane Proudfoot reporting to Captain Gray Edwards nightly requesting the chance to finger herself in the privacy of her own tent.
"Permission granted."

The grunts and groans began to fill the room in no time. While keeping an eye on the developing changes in each of the women, for the moment, he shifted most of his focus on one more than the other.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
Aki Ross. Unlike the others, Aki stood nearest to Odine, an intentional act directed by him out of a long-time fascination with the doctor. He ran through profiles and statistics of Aki Ross, the most recent entries revealing that with themselves in the dark about the changes Odine had implanted in the woman's mind, Squall and the soldiers saw her as a traitor loyal to Odine. A traitor. An.. accomplice.

That's when Odine had a fantastic idea, one that could seamlessly weave his interest in Aki Ross in with their misconceptions, likely to bring him some great new data from all of his specimens, especially the alpha.

"Good work Aki," Odine pretended at not knowing the reason behind the woman's actions. "Your help was unexpected, but much appreciated. I've heard much of your research. Such a brilliant, insightful young mind you have. Truly gifted. Why, of all the scientists I've met, I think your genius may be second only to mine! I have a proposal for you."

He grinned as he set her up. Aki's eyes remained rapt on Squall's cock, but a careful look at her current condition showed that she had considerable attention to Odine's words. He made his suggestion, one he prided in before the distinguished doctorate-certified scientist had a chance to hear them.

"How about you work for me as my lab assistant?"

Aki's self-esteem plummeted at the very sound of those words.

Odine pushed it. "I promise very rewarding work for a woman of such renowned intellectual achievement as yourself. As my lab assistant, you will have the opportunity to keep my lab clean and prepare all of the equipment for use each day.

The woman's stats fell further. Odine went on. "Wait, that's not all! You will have the honor of running more routine testing and analysis - work purely done to validate my initial results, you understand, a lot of data entry and simple calculations. Best of all, you will have the honor of presenting the findings of my research in my stead, promoting my ideas and my brilliance to the scientific community. There's other small things you get to do, but I thought I'd leave those out until after you give me an answer."

[FONT=&quot]Squall stood on the platform outwardly calm. On the inside he was somewhat more conflicted. He realized the seriousness of his plight but could do nothing to change it. Intellectually, he knew he needed to take action…separate Odine from his control panel but all he actually wanted to do was stand here naked absolutely still. It wasn’t like his body was obeying someone else’s commands. Squall was quite capable of moving his limbs, he just didn’t have any desire to do so. That was quite frustrating because the SeeD was also well aware that it was in his best interests to not just stand there. Any moment Odine could make a change that would turn Squall into someone or something else…a slave to the Sorceress he could be at any moment.

Squall had put much thought into Odine’s command for him to take off his clothes. He had been quite busy wondering just why he was calmly agreeing to the doctor’s demand, but when he heard Odine’s command to the rest of the lab’s occupants he had inwardly groaned. The last thing he ever wanted to do was allow people to see him naked. People were annoying enough as it was. He’d thought Zell was an obnoxious loud mouth before he’d walked up on Squall pissing on a tree during a field mission. Seeing both of Squall’s hands wrapped around a little less than ten inches of thick meat releasing a powerful torrent of urine that was literally stripping bark from the tree had actually shut the idiot up for a few days. It was like the young martial artist didn’t know quite how to react to such a sight. He didn’t argue over stupid shit like usual and he had trouble looking Squall in the eyes, yet he followed Squall around like a lost puppy. Eventually, he regained his annoying personality except now he had an aggravating case of hero-worship in regards to Squall. Constantly wanting advice…or finding out Squall’s opinions on things….seeking his approval….just fucking annoying.

Irvina wasn’t much better ever since she decided to disobey Squall’s order to do a recon of the town where their target was located. Instead, she’d ditched Zell and stayed behind hiding in their hotel’s closet in order to watch Squall relieve his sexual tension with Shiva, the only entity he could fuck and not have to deal with added complications. Seeing Squall’s endowment, in all its fully erect 12 inches, had had her propositioning him daily from that point on. Every other minute Squall had to endure jokes regarding her rifle and his cock. She’d even apparently renamed her Valiant rifle Squall, it was utterly infuriating.

So the fact that he was calmly taking off all of his clothing while half dozen strangers watched was rather surprising. Despite the annoying reactions he was going to have to deal with should he still be Squall later, it was actually sort of a relief to slide his specially designed briefs down his legs and off. The extra support of the underwear kept his shaft out of the way running horizontally towards his hip. His testicles were so large they interfered with his movement no matter how well the briefs held them up. It was a relief to no longer be cooped up his balls dropping to slap gently against his meaty penis as it swung gently between his legs.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
Squall then stood straight and still. That’s all he wanted to do. He was well aware of the people staring at his cock but he paid them no mind as he stared at Odine through the shattered window. There wasn’t much he could do but he knew that Odine would be intimidated by his cock as well perhaps an opportunity would present itself.

He wasn’t too worried as he knew that Shiva had unbound herself before his attack. His shade of Shiva couldn’t last that long without being junctioned, eventually she would become one with her mother. But her mission shouldn’t take her all that long. Odine was defenseless up in that room. Shiva could manifest herself up there with no problem so the question was…what was she waiting for? Well… that was obvious, Shiva was enjoying this little situation. He just hoped the foolish guardian force didn’t wait to long… he knew he could trust her….but sometimes she could get carried away.

Squall’s thoughts turned to Aki. How could he be so stupid? That tail meant she’d been through this machine. Now that he looked back at their trip here he realized that his instincts had been trying to tell him that for a while. His strange attraction for her had blinded him. If she’d been through this machine then Odine could have turned her into a loyal minion with ease. Having run into the other member of the SeeD Infiltration team they’d captured she’d lured him right into his clutches…. Once again his cock had been his undoing…he tried so hard to keep his sexual desires from influencing him…

The huge organ hung majestically between his muscular thighs. The length of the shaft bowed down gently in a slight curve. Its length was carved with thick veins pushing up against the soft flesh. The head of the monster was huge, fat and darker than the rest. Behind it hung a large scrotum with two testicles the size of oranges. The very full sack hung only an inch higher than the nine and a half inches of shaft making Aki wonder at how that wonderful mass would feel slapping against the outside of her pussy, pummeling her clit as Squall’s huge cock took her from behind. Her head spun as she watched his heart beat through his cock, every beat would twitch the massive organ. From somewhere deep inside she felt a primal need for the large organ begin to push over her like a wave, soft but inexorable.

Odine’s nasal voice snapped Aki out of her pleasant revery.

"Good work Aki,"

Her eyes didn’t leave Squall’s beautiful endowment, but her thoughts were once again in reality. The reality that she’d betrayed them and doomed them all. It didn’t matter that she hadn’t had a choice. She should have known. Should have realized the possibility that he’d done something to her mind. That would be the hardest thing to accept, that her mind, her precious intellect could be subverted by another. Indeed, he’d probably made it so that she wouldn’t realize it but that didn’t make her feel any better.

"Your help was unexpected, but much appreciated. I've heard much of your research. Such a brilliant, insightful young mind you have. Truly gifted. Why, of all the scientists I've met, I think your genius may be second only to mine! I have a proposal for you."

Her heart sunk even further. That bastard! He would make them think that she betrayed them of her own volition. She didn’t dare let her eyes move up from Squall’s cock afraid of the accusation she’d see in them. And Gray! She’d been shocked to see her former lover here and her dismay hit a new low that he would see her as Odine’s accomplice. Honorable Gray…..good hearted Gray… she’d tried her best to stamp out idle fantasies of him coming to rescue her from Odine’s clutches and now here she was delivering him and his soldiers directly to the mad doctor.

"How about you work for me as my lab assistant?"

No! He wouldn’t! He couldn’t! Despite her anger…her disgust she couldn’t do anything but stand there. Not because she couldn’t move…no, she just didn’t want to. She just wanted to stand and watch Squall. Maybe she really was his accomplice if she couldn’t manage to do something…

"I promise very rewarding work for a woman of such renowned intellectual achievement as yourself. As my lab assistant, you will have the opportunity to keep my lab clean and prepare all of the equipment for use each day.” Aki’s stomach dropped as she heard his fingers clacking on a keyboard as he spoke.

"Wait, that's not all! You will have the honor of running more routine testing and analysis - work purely done to validate my initial results, you understand, a lot of data entry and simple calculations. Best of all, you will have the honor of presenting the findings of my research in my stead, promoting my ideas and my brilliance to the scientific community. There's other small things you get to do, but I thought I'd leave those out until after you give me an answer."

Aki felt the little girl in her squeal with glee. Finally! Her dream was coming true at last! The most enjoyable years of her career she had spent working under Dr. Cid, but ever since his death she’d felt adrift. She’d achieved her doctorate finally yet still something was missing. Aki had worked to finish Cid’s research on phantoms but despite what everyone thought she just didn’t have his brilliance. In actuality, she’d been rewarded as his successor because she was continuing his research not that she was capable on her own. Over the months without him, after failure after failure she realized the truth that she just wasn’t cut out for this. That Dr. Cid had been propping her up, engineering situations that the answer would be clear even to one as dense as her. Obviously, he’d done so just to keep her around so he could have a smart looking beautiful bimbo to suck his smelly prick whenever he desired. Aki had hated doing that but it had meant so much to her to be a scientist like her parents.

But now a REAL scientist wanted her to be his lab assistant. A scientist working on actual important research. Not something as stupid and un useful like phantoms, no dealing with the very fabric of reality! What could be more important than that?

Despite her excitement, Aki managed to answer calmly with the cool researcher personality she’d worked so hard to portray, “Dr. Odine, I humbly accept. I was afraid my attempt at getting your attention was rather bad form. It’s just I’ve sent you so many applications and I’d lost hope…”

Odine chuckled, “Oh dear, I got them. I’m afraid there just hadn’t been any opening until very recently. I do want mention however that sexual favors are not necessary. I want to apologize greatly if Sleazy Cid as we used to call him, made you think they were the norm. However, I do find myself forced to admit that you photograph very well. You redirected my blood flow quite efficiently, if you know what I mean?” he joked.

Aki giggled and blushed, covering her mouth with one hand coyly.

Shiva’s pussy squished as she listened to Aki and Odine flirt with each other. She stood behind Odine her body ice, completely translucent. If someone was looking directly at her they might notice her but the good doctor was entirely too oblivious to anything outside of his lab. The guardian force was really enjoying the situation. This machine really was great. The sexual possibilities had been flipping rapidly through her icy brain. Odine’s casual re-writing of Aki’s personality had been inspired, not that Shiva was planning on letting it stand. It was highly enjoyable as a temporary pleasure but it wouldn’t do at all in the end.

No, Aki was Squallie’s first crush…the first girlie to elicit a response from the dour warrior without the machinations of Shiva. No, she would be made worthy of the reborn Squall. Shiva couldn’t wait until the super skinny woman had tits that would match Squall’s cock. Shiva had decided that was exactly how she was going to word it when she created the command. Just typing in that Aki had triple F-cups wouldn’t be nearly as satisfying as seeing how big the machine would make them to match Squall’s cock.

But her real goal of course was going to be Squall. Only a few tweaks and he would be perfect. No more mr. I don’t want to have sex with all of the beautiful women throwing themselves at me! Nope, he would be all about taking care of his sexual desires with whoever happened to be around. And Aki would be his queen….

Shiva grinned. This was going to be so much fun. Her eyes fell upon Squall standing so deliciously naked. Don’t worry, Squallie. Once the doctor’s games become boring I’ll swoop in!

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
Aki giggled and blushed, covering her mouth with one hand coyly. Dr. Odine had such a wonderful sense of humor, which made it seem all the more surreal. Dr. Aki Ross, lab assistant. It was too good to be true. After those years slaving away toward her doctorate, going through the rigors of academia, her bloated credentials paid off. She'd finally made it.

Lab assistant. The title made her giddy, and she was neither surprised nor ashamed at how wet she'd gotten over it. She'd hoped her degree could make up for her utter incompetence at practical applications of theory, and to her great delight, it had; her new employment was proof of that. She suddenly found herself daydreaming about Odine coming to a remarkable discovery, and in that daydream, she positively glowed in the reflected glory of having made it all possible by keeping his equipment in good condition. Her heart pounded with a passion deeper than she could express, eager to start her new life as... and she giggled a little inside as she reminded herself it was true... a lab assistant.

"This is such an honor, Dr. Odine, to finally work under one of the greatest scientific minds alive. To be entirely honest, I feared you had not responded to all my applications because you felt I lacked the necessary skills and traits...."

"Nonsense," Odine brushed her worries aside. "Your doctorate proves without question that you have great passion for the field, and I have full confidence that passion will see you through. I admit you may not have all the traits required of a true scientist, but you seem perfectly capable of handling the functions of an assistant. That you managed to ensnare this specimen for study and bring him to me with such ease proves you have the talent and drive for the work."

Aki smiled affectionately at the doctor, then turned her attention to Squall. Ah yes, Squall, the poor fool she had convinced into Dr. Odine's hands. "From the moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he would make a great specimen for your research, Dr. Odine. I hoped my bringing him to you would show you that I can be a valuable member of your team."

"And it has, my lovely assistant," Odine complimented, grinning as the stats on the panel revealed Aki's newfound euphoria. "As my assistant, your first duty is to expose the males' genitals."

'With pleasure!' Aki chimed in her head, aware that such an outburst would sound far too unprofessional. One by one, she unveiled the male members, unbuttoning buttons and unzipping zippers and pulling away armor. One by one, they proved Odine's hypothesis, all involuntarily saluting the alpha's mammoth cock.

Aki reached Gray.

She peered into his eyes, spotting the vacant look in them mixed with a very glaring hint of disdain. Disdain... for her. It wasn't enough to make her pause for long, her hands going through the same motions as she had performed with the other men. "I'm sorry Captain Edwards, I really am, but this is too important to me. This is my dream, and I won't let anything stand in the way of my dreams, not even you."

Curiously, it was as she unleashed Gray's larger erection among those of his compatriots that Aki heard whispers. She deduced their origin swiftly.

"Jane, is something wrong?" Aki asked.

The soldier's eyes lit up like a flurry of comets in a night sky, her fingers still ramming in and out of her loins with the same pace, strength, motion and position as all her other strokes. "Can I speak with Dr. Odine?"

The seemed a simple enough request, but before Aki could relay it, Odine spoke. "Yes, Jane?"

"Permission to fondle my own tit, sir," she boomed.
Odine pondered briefly and replied... "Permission denied."

Jane groaned in despair, her aching breast left unsated.

"Excellent work, Dr. Ross," Odine complimented, reveling in her delight as Aki's self-esteem and affection for the doctor rose on the panel. "I have a special assignment for you."

"Yes?" Aki stared in wonder at what new duty she would get to perform that would aid his research.

"I need data on the effect of Squall's penis when fully erect. I leave it in your, that is to say, capable hands..." Odine savored his smitten young lab assistant's reaction as she blushed, "to help him achieve that state. And do remember: as my assistant, you represent me. I expect you to carry out your duties with the utmost professionality. Dr. Cid may have had different standards, but I demand the best of my lab assistants."

Aki felt like the butterflies in her stomach had carried her to seventh heaven. She was realizing her dream, a professional of the lowest order... but serving the great Dr. Odine, and the person made all the difference in the world. While her peers held a mere high school education, or in special cases college education, her doctorate was her ticket to a fulfilling, life-long career in one of the best lab assistant positions in the world, at least to her mind.

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]Gray was not having a good day. He cursed himself inwardly for the thousandth time. Why hadn’t he trusted his instincts? Back when he’d first had a bad feeling about this place back in the holding cell. Or even his decision to support the SeeD’s attack. His gut had told him that doing anything hostile in this situation would be pure suicide and it turned out quite correct. However, he’d only had a split second to make a decision when the brown haired warrior had burst through the window. And if there was one thing Gray knew, it was usually better to make a bad decision rather than not make one at all. Except in this case not making a decision probably would have been best.

He’d leapt at the opportunity. Even as his expertly trained and experience hardened soldier’s rapidly turned their sights upon the totally unexpected newcomer, Gray had subvocalized his commands into the receiver implanted in his jaw.

“No threat. Eliminate guards. Lethal force.” His words snapped from the implants located in his squad’s ear canal. Though the gunblade was a dead give away, it was the SeeD’s junction enhanced speed that told Gray that this was his captured SeeD’s missing member. His trajectory would send him right through Odine’s window. That was an intent that Gray fully supported, he’d deal with the SeeD after Odine was neutralized.

With no hesitation his squad changed targets, each calmly and efficiently breaking the room up into separate sectors of fire. Gunning the monstrous guards down with ease.

Then the all too familiar whine and flash.

Then Gray stood there hunched over his pulse rifle. He didn’t want to move or say anything despite the long silence that followed. Usually, his soldiers would be spreading out to cover all angles of the room and eventually move to take the still possibly hostile control room hanging above. Instead they stood and knelt stock still.

Even when Gray noticed his former lover, Aki Ross, standing still through the shattered window of the observation room that the SeeD had come from, he still felt no real desire to move or say anything. Though his heart and mind leapt at the knowledge that she was here to….trapped.

The SeeD jumped down from Odine’s control room and walked to the platform. Gray heard Odine’s orders and because he was already in a good position to see Squall when he reached the top of the platform, he simply watched him.

Gray watched him with a soldier’s calculating eye.

This was a very dangerous man, well beyond just the normal level of a SeeD and that was saying something. He walked with a quick economy of movement that spoke of readiness to explode into violence at any moment. Though shorter than average he was clearly coiled with muscle, not the big bulky kind….he had no doubt the man’s body was molten steel underneath his clothing. His hair was thick and unruly, Gray noted with distaste. Part in part with Garden’s lax uniform standards for its special forces. He was young but that didn’t actually mean much because Garden trained its students in war from a very early age. Indeed, as Squall’s grey eyes passed over Gray, a shiver went through him at the cold confidence in them despite the SeeD’s precarious position. The captain’s eyes tracked down the warrior’s body checking for various weapons hidden among his clothes. He noted many places where knives were located but not much else. He detected a large bulge, in the front of the man’s pants but Gray checked himself as he realized what he was seeing. He felt a twinge in his own groin as he realized just how much the SeeD was packing down there. Which was decidedly unsettling as Gray didn’t go around thinking about other men’s packages as a rule. And yet here he was feeling very aware of his own penis and the fact that Aki was here with this very impressive man. Very impressive man? Had he really just thought that?

When Squall started to strip Gray wanted to groan and cheer at the same time. What was wrong with him?

As the SeeD’s clothing came off, the captain saw that his estimation of the man’s fitness was quite correct. The guy was more tiger than man… That washboard stomach alone looked like it could absorb plasma and Gray checked himself, as it indeed could with the guardian force hardening his skin.

Then Squall’s simply massive cock flopped out and Gray’s world went out of focus as he took in the shear breath taking awesomeness of it. He spent several long moments analyzing every detail. Holy Ultima! Was Aki with him? How could she not be? Gray hadn’t noticed his own member becoming ferociously hard over the past few seconds but he noticed it now as it pulsed in happy appreciation of the image in his mind. Aki naked screaming, moaning, and cumming like she’d never had for Gray’s lesser penis as Squall’s mammoth schlong gave her what she’s always needed.

He was embarrassed to be made erect by another man but he was very glad that the hard carapace of his armor hid it.

Long minutes passed before the sound and flash of Odine’s machine reoccurred. Gray thoughts were torn from Squall’s endowment as he cursed himself. (In reality the SeeD’s cock still loomed large in his mind but he could multi-task) He’d led his soldier’s into this trap. He was responsible for them and he could do absolutely nothing to protect them. They were vulnerable….. He seethed and railed in his head. Well aware that if that if he couldn’t do anything…if that god among men couldn’t do anything then surely an insignificant idiot like himself couldn’t do anything.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
"Permission to remove armor," Those words out of Jane’s mouth sent Gray’s mind raging further. Now the bastard was going to molest his soldier. He’d already fucked with her head… Damn him! Damn him! And damn himself for letting this happen!

As his subordinate was turned into a sexual puppet, Captain Gray Edwards carefully watched a huge cock hang between another man’s legs. Between bouts of despair, guilt, and rage directed at himself, Odine, and the fucked up world that allowed a crazy bitch like Adel run a country, Gray found himself fantasizing about Squall’s cock. About seeing it get hard. If that fucking beautiful slab of meat would just get hard…..Gray was sure all the problems would somehow be solved.

Gray heard Aki and Odines’ conversation and he wanted to be sick. He couldn’t believe it. Aki couldn’t….she wouldn’t… He knew her research was important to her but she….. It had been why they’d broken up after all but…no…… Gray’s heart darkened as he realized it was true…

Gray had watched in disbelief as she obeyed Odine’s request to expose their genitals. He couldn’t see her of course but he could hear her comments.

“hmmm….very erect….. I’ve never seen one press up against the stomach like that…”

“Right again, doctor…..”

He was somewhat mollified to know he wasn’t the only one to be so affected by the SeeD’s member. He felt twinges of jealously at the idea that his former lover was touching his soldier’s penis which was at odds with the fact that he was very excited at the idea of her with Squall that it was beyond words.

Then she got to him.
Her hand matter of factly went about her task as she spoke, looking into his eyes with that ever so infuriating calm confidence of hers. “"I'm sorry Captain Edwards, I really am, but this is too important to me. This is my dream, and I won't let anything stand in the way of my dreams, not even you."

Was this really who she was? Had he always been so blind? How could she do this to him? How could she let this happen to his squad? She knew how much they meant to him….had she always been such a heinous bitch?

Despite the situation he felt no small amount of relief as his constrained cock was released from it’s tight confinement. Once released from her fingers it slapped thickly against the armor over his abdomen, the head pointed directly at his chin. He’d never been this hard his entire life!

She raised an eyebrow, communicating that she’d noticed this fact to him.

Aki turned from him without another glance, "Jane, is something wrong?"

As he listened to the little byplay between the doctor’s and his soldier, Gray’s rage returned full force.

Having put Aki to her next task, Odine casually glanced at the various profiles. He was alarmed to see the current state of the captain’s psyche. The man’s blood pressure was spiking. Adrenaline was pumping through his system at a mad rate. His aggressive stats were through the roof but Odine’s commands were keeping him from finding an outlet for such emotions.
Checking through his profile, the doctor could see that Jane was the primary motivator but Aki was up there in importance as well. If nothing done soon, the man was going to give himself an aneurism through sheer force of will alone. And while that was definitely research material, it wasn’t on the agenda for today.
Well, the doctor could find him an outlet….

A whine. A flash.

Damn them! Couldn’t they see his soldier needed him! Damn it! She was suffering! She needed direction. If they’d just take this stupid freeze command off he could help her. Damn….Jane was just so inept at taking care of her sexual needs. The woman was an exceptional soldier and if not for this one little quirk she’d be absolutely perfect. This little problem had kept her out of the special forces for far longer than necessary. They needed people of her caliber and yet the stupid bureaucracy had her pulling simple guard duty.
So Gray had volunteered. He would take care of her special needs personally. And they hadn’t ahd a problem since.
“Captain, go ahead and see to your corporeal.” Said Odine.
Gray did say anything as he dropped his weapon and hurried over to her his erect penis bobbing as he did so. He continued to keep an eye on Squall’s magnificent member especially since Aki was approaching it.
He knelt next to Jane’s shoulder and gently stroked her hair, “It’s alright soldier. I got you.”
Her sweaty face filled with relief as her hands assumed the ready position, resting upon her thighs.

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
All was going splendidly. Irvina, Ryan, Zell, each of the bystanders were transfixed by the alpha's glorious shaft. Of course with the changes he had made to Irvina, her undivided attention would have come about at the sight of just about any male sex organ.

That's why the ride 'em cowgirl wore plenty of lipstick to spare; every time she had the chance, without fail, she would 'brand' the man down below with her magic-laced lipstick that would embed a tattoo of her lips wherever they touched. The critical difference here was the subject of her attention: Squall. Nothing from accusations of homosexuality to ostentatious flirting could get the SeeD leader to open his pants for reasons other than cold, unfeeling acts done to preserve his connection to Shiva. If Irvina could just get close enough, she could brand Squall. After that...

Odine had a fun time of reading Irvina's profile in his own words when he noticed mention of that Guardian Force. Why hadn't the SeeD used Shiva when he burst into the room? His mind became preoccupied as he suddenly understood that a threat might lurk amongst them. He quickly typed and pointed through several screens, scanning the contents of each one, returning to the screen of power lines.

A new power line showed on his screen. Or had he only not spotted it until now? In any case, he took great care not to alert the Guardian Force to anything suspicious.

"Aki!" he called over to her.
"Yes, doctor?" she answered with pride, stopping mid-step on her swagger toward the SeeD.
"We need samples of the alpha's sperm for testing. Grab a beaker, and do be careful. If you prove yourself competent, I just may let you prepare the slide samples of his sperm for my analysis."

It took a great deal of determination and resolve for Aki to respond with a "Yes, sir," instead of a delighted, high-pitched squeal, and she hoped the gushing of her pussy didn't show through the crotch of her suit. To think: slide samples! She could hardly contain her joy as she imagined putting a drop of the white goo on each slide and sealing it with another pane of glass with the expertise of a born lab assistant. Taking a beaker in hand, wider than it was tall, she resumed her trek toward Squall.

Odine's eyes scanned the room, watching each of them. Irvina's fingers impatiently, rapidly tapped at her inner thighs, inching nearer and nearer to what hid beneath her loincloth. Captain Gray Edwards kept providing Jane with new orders, this time granting her permission to grope a breast. Squall stood stock still in the center, his impressive organ hanging limply from his groin. Everything ran as smoothly as he could have hoped.

Including the preparations for Shiva. He pushed the last button.

"You must forgive my manners. I did not realize we had company."

The look on the face of the GF was absolutely priceless to Odine when he turned to see it. The blue woman stood there as still as Squall, floating. She couldn't disobey when Odine called her closer. Something about his voice... so commanding... so authoritative... so forceful... it felt good to listen to the man. She hovered before him, giggling as his eyes set on down below.

"Fascinating. I always wondered how proximity to an alpha might affect a Guardian Force, but to think you've grown icicles! Aki will have to harvest some for study at a later time. For now, I want you to join the other participants in this study."

Unusually silent for her, Shiva did as directed, soon enough settling beside Irvina. The simply remarkable effect of frost spreading on the floor where Shiva sat fascinated Odine to no end. Yes, the GF of ice. He would gain much new research from her.
Dr. Odine found the most perverse delight in this power he had with his new machine. With a few words, Dr. Aki Ross, a rival scientist that had brought him countless moments of trouble with the research board of the facility, a woman who saw herself highly for the breadth of her intellect and flawless expertise in the field, now prided herself in having barely enough scientific prowess to do work simple enough for a well-trained chimp. Nothing felt more godly to the man than to watch the once infallible, self-sure science expert try so hard to get JUST the right beaker, gawking with uncertainty as she remembered the breakdown of measurement for each line on the beaker's side. He could already imagine her stumbling through a presentation on his work, and contrary to the normal scientific instinct, the thought excited him.

"I found it!" Aki exclaimed with wild enthusiasm. She realized the error of her excitement after the fact, the way it made her sound like a complete novice unable to keep her emotions in check, and attempted a rebound after a fake cough. "I mean, I found the beaker, Dr. Odine. I will now obtain a sample from the Alpha."

"Wait," Dr. Odine finished a few keystrokes with his panel and looked at his new assistant sharply. "Before Sleazy Cid passed away, he had research on something he called Phantoms. Do you know what happened to that research?"

"Yes, Dr. Odine."

"Can I have that research?"

Aki, having the lucky foresight in this case to prepare for just this occasion, opening the front of her white vest as she walked toward her new superior. She pulled the data stick from the hidden crevice beneath her breast, extending her hand to offer it.

"Thank you, lab assistant Aki," he grasped the stick in hand. "I must remind you that you never have to show me your mammaries to keep your position as my assistant, I have more respect for my assistants than Sleazy Cid. However, based on your past behavior and the many reactions I can spot on your highly aroused body, I surmise that you placed the data stick there so that you would have a reason to present your mammary to me, hoping that I would notice your beautiful body and command you to allow me to grope it."

Aki blushed, but did nothing to hide it. "Gee, you're so smart Dr. Odine! I thought you wouldn't catch me." Her mind was filled with wonder at how deftly Dr. Odine broke down her master plan. It took her weeks to come up with this idea, and in seconds, he saw through it and reflected it right back at her. He was truly a genius scientist of his time, and her small crush grew every time his intellect defeated her poor attempts to catch him by surprise.

"My dear, as unprofessional as that behavior would be... I suppose I could take advantage of your offer on one condition. If you perform exceptionally well in your duties for the rest of the day, I will personally ravage your body. I may even allow you to take part in one of my experiments. You could be my lab assistant AND my lab rat. But first, we MUST give you new attire. Those clothes suit a full scientist, not one ranked so low as a lab assistant."

The little girl inside Aki squeed at the thought.

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]Neil was really fucking annoyed. There were a whole lot of reasons for that. One of the main ones being that he was staring at this naked SeeD with a ridiculously huge cock. Seriously? What the fuck was the point of this? This Odine guy was seriously nuts. Another highly annoying fact was that Jane had stripped down and was apparently playing with herself and he couldn’t see it. All he had to do was turn his head! It wasn’t like he was happy about Odine fucking with Jane’s brain, in fact he’d love to blow the fat little freak away, but if the mad scientist’s plan just happened to cause his attractive companion to get naked and all sexy… Neil should fucking be able to see it!

But for the life of him all he found himself wanting to do was stare at this retarded guy! Neil knew…he KNEW that he wanted to see Jane naked diddling herself but he also knew he wanted to watch the SeeD more. Neil was well aware that it was Odine’s machine making him feel that way. And by holding that knowledge in his head he was able to at least realize that that was all he had to do. All he had to do was watch him. Neil carefully watched other parts of the man than the guy’s stupid cock and he kept his mind occupied with other things. Partly imagining what he was hearing the captain tell Jane to do but mostly planning. He was planning what he would do if for some reason the machine’s hold on him was released or Odine badly worded a command that would allow him to take action.

Neil didn’t find it likely that such an opportunity would present itself but he intended to be ready if it did. It certainly beat giving into despair or cataloguing how awesome that cock was… Anyway, he’d run through several different actions and analyzed the pros and cons in his head. He had thought about lobbing a grenade up through the conveniently shattered window of Odine’s control room but nixed it as the damage to the machine’s controls would cause a problem if he wanted to fix everything. Unfortnately, all that really left him was charging the control room and there was no way he was getting up there anywhere near as quickly as the SeeD had.

He’d already crossed Jane and the captain off as combat effective. They both had been obviously been given additional though silent commands. Neil didn’t know the extent of the commands but it seemed likely that both would be too wrapped up in their current little ‘game’ to act should an opportunity arrive. That left Sarge and the blonde idiot SeeD. The cowgirl former cowboy couldn’t be counted on as Odine could have slipped some commands into his original transformation. Then again he could have already made changes in all of them that would arrest any such action. Well, Neil knew for a fact that he himself was at least able to think of acting against the scientist so he’d have to just rely upon himself.

At least he still held his weapon. Odine was a fucking idiot. Yea yea…he pretty much had complete control of them but the least he could do was have them drop their weapons. Neil’s finger stroked the trigger guard…

Aki tried hard not to skip in excitement as she headed up the ramp wrapping around Squall’s platform.

Odine’s voice came over the speaker, “Ahh Aki, I’m going to need a manual measurement as well. I want to make sure my machine’s instruments are indeed working properly.”

Aki grinned inwardly at her foresight in grabbing a measuring tape from the supply rack. She was such a great assistant, perfectly predicting her boss’s desires. “Of course, Doctor.”

She stepped up onto the platform her eyes drinking in Squall’s exquisite nude form. He really was a perfect specimen of a male, his body rippling with muscle but tightly corded and lithe not the bulky mass of a body builder. He had that pleasing tapering upside down triangle of wide shoulders and a slim fit waist. His face was beautiful with perfect symmetry in all its features. Cool blue eyes that calmly looked through her. Even the light scar across the bridge of his nose did nothing to detract from his looks.

But his most striking feature was of course his genitals. His long thick penis that even in its flaccid state called out to her sopping pussy in a way that made her flirting with Odine to be simply silly and foolish. And those testicles… Squall’s low-hanging scrotum and his huge mouth wateringly spherical testicals. His scrotum was…simply devine in its heaviness. Aki found herself imagining weighing Squall’s testicals on her scale back in her lab and watching the digits sky rocket before the machine broke in protest.

As Aki went to her knees to collect her samples, she couldn’t help but marvel at how right it felt. This was the proper position of a woman before a true alpha male. It certainly was the obvious place for a lowly lab assistant like herself. Even though at this moment her greatest desire was to touch and pleasure his magnificent organ, she couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed and unworthy. This test subject… this perfect human male was too important for the likes of her. She longed for Odine’s orders to be collecting samples from the lesser men in the room. Their miniscule penis’s were much better suited for her meager abilities.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]But she knew that she must follow her orders if she was to realize her dream and besides at this point she didn’t think she had the will power to resist her body’s aching desire. She just hoped she’d be able to maintain her professional composure.

She picked up her tape measure and reached towards his dangling endowment with both shaking hands. Still six inches away from it she could feel a powerful heat radiating off of it. One hand grasped the hot soft and firm flesh. It pulsed in her hand as she squeaked, a mini-orgasm splashing across her vagina. She slid the hand up towards his base, feeling the squishy skin of his sack against the backs of her fingers. With the same hand she grasped the tip of the tape measure and pulled the device down the length of his hanging shaft with the other. She stopped as it became level with the tip of his plump head, her eyes drawn to the large piss hole. An idle thought popped into her head, that she could slide the tip of her pinky finger into that hole.

Shaking the odd but arousing thought aside, Aki looked at the measurement.

“Nine and a half inches long, Doctor.”

Odine responded with a pleased murmer, “Yes, yes…that’s exactly as my instruments say. Hmm…Enjoying yourself, Aki?”

Aki took advantage of his question to lightly run her fingers along Squall’s endowment, exploring its perfection, “I’m enjoying that you’re pleased with my work, doctor.”

Odine giggled, “Hee hee…. Now don’t be coy, Aki. I’m sure with old Sleazy Cid, you handle a lot of penis’s in the lab…”

She set her tape measure down to bring both hands into play, “Just Cid’s. I’m ashamed to say I spent most of my time as his assistant between his legs while he came up with new research ideas. He said I was his ‘thinking cap’.”

The mad scientist giggled again, “Ah…I’m sorry to hear that. But tell me, Aki. You should be able to settle a curiousity of mine. Would you consider Cid to be well hung?”

Despite her almost hypnotic fascination with Squall’s cock, Aki let out an explosive laugh at such an absurd question, “Cid?! No! He had a micropenis. He was only a little bigger than my clitoris…”

Odine let out a very pleased giggle at this. Aki could hear his fingers typing before he said, “Ahh…I bet the thought of being ravaged by my four inch prick practically has you beside yourself in pleasure!”

A record screeched to a halt in Aki’s head. Four inches? In her imagination, Aki had fantasized about the doctor with a much larger endowment. No where near as large as Squall of course. The idea of fat little Odine with a cock as large as the awe-inspiring alpha male before her was ridiculous. She’d thought of him with something a little larger than Grey’s seven inches. After a moment she said, “Um that does sound nice…but maybe you could make it bigger with the machine?”

Odine shook his head at that. He’d released his perky penis from the confines of his baggy pants earlier in order to study his own body’s involuntary salute of the alpha’s superiority. He felt a powerful urge to urinate at the very thought of increasing his penis’s size. The very idea of his penis getting larger in the presence of the alpha’s mighty shaft was blasphemous.

The doctor was rather confused. He’d just given Aki a command that should have made her extremely impressed with the current state of his genitals. But somehow it had failed utterly. He studied his screens. Hmm…that anomaly was definitely test worthy. This Alpha was such a perfect test subject!

Well for now he needed to focus on the task at hand.

“Alright Aki, Get me that girth measurement now.”

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
After a few moments, Aki responded, “Oh my god, doctor. He’s so thick. Seven inches around. Just think… how much bigger is he going to get? Oh! I’m sorry, doctor. I totally lost my composure.”

He chuckled, “It’s okay, Aki. When dealing with a discovery of this magnitude a little enthusiasm is expected. I must admit that this is one experiment, that I wouldn’t mind getting a little hands on experience myself.”

Aki gushed, “Oh you must, doctor! You simply must. There’s no way to describe this. It has to be experienced in person!”

Odine found himself really wanting to do that but he caught himself, “Now now…Aki, that wouldn’t be very professional. That’s what I have you for!”

Neil really wanted to roll his eyes. This was getting really fucking weird.

[FONT=&quot]"Now, Aki, begin to manually stimulate the subject's penis, so that we can get a fully engorged reading." The doctor felt a shiver pass through him at the thought of the Alpha reaching full erection before him. What a sight! And what a chance for experimentation!

Aki gave a little squeal and carefully began to move her hands along Squall's limp penis. Everyone in the chamber, including the soldiers, leaned in to see the sure-to-be-magnificent erection.

Squall frowned. He didn't really want to let all these people see him erect; they were going to be annoying enough as it was just after seeing him naked like this. He mentally clamped down on his natural response to a woman like Aki working on him like this, and just continued to stand placidly in the center of the room.

Neil couldn't help it anymore and watched the ditsy lab assistant try and work Squall up. His own erection notwithstanding, he didn't think she was doing a very good job; Squall certainly didn't think so, as he was staying resolutely limp in Aki's hands. Odine, for his part, was also puzzled. His own hard-on had increased as Aki had started to work, but Squall refused to become turgid.

He was struck with a dilemma. He couldn't try and change such a fantastic piece of manliness with something as brutish as the machine. No, he had to be more... subtle. "Doctor..." Aki's voice came carrying up from the chamber. She was whining slightly, something that the old Aki never would have done. "He's not responding to my stimulation!"

"Yes, Aki, I can see that." He began typing again. Odine had intended for Aki's breasts to grow just a few sizes, from her current rather small chest to one large enough to successfully give the alpha a tit-fucking. However, Aki's breasts billowed outwards tremendously, going from what Odine guessed were below-average to amazing. If it were possible, he became even harder at the sight, his four-inch cock throbbing painfully.

Aki squeezed her breasts together around Squall's cock, creating what looked like miles of creamy cleavage. Why hadn't she thought of this earlier? Her beautiful, enormous tits would remove any lingering resistance in the alpha's erectile response. "I am going to begin stimulating the alpha with my breasts now, as simple digit manipulation failed to produce the desired reaction." She shivered at the sensations flooding her body. His cock was so warm! It practically radiated power and authority, and now she was going to take that symbol and place it right at the heart of the female body's sexuality -- the breasts. Without waiting for the go-ahead from Odine, she began pumping away.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
Squall groaned. On one hand, he had been praying that she not bring her breasts to bear against him. He'd been able to resist her manual stimulation through sheer force of will, and refusing to look down at her, but now that he was buried within her, there wasn't a molecule of a chance he could resist her now. And he could barely even give a voice to it, but on some level he had wanted this since he'd met her. They fit together very well, he realized as he began to stiffen. Her giant breasts flowed around his cock like they'd been made for each other. The last time he'd gotten a tit-fuck this good had been with Shiva herself, and that had been ice-cold. This one was with real flesh, and blew it away.

Every eye in the chamber was locked on the spectacle unfolding before them. Aki Ross, who's big tits had been an object of lust for every male in the entire complex (and most of the women) was giving the most virile man anyone here had ever seen the tit-fuck of his life. Neil had already cum all over his pants just from the sight alone; he, like the other soldiers, were still frozen in place.

Odine maintained just enough presence of mind to look at the diagnostics coming in off the floor. 9... 10... 10.5... the numbers kept climbing higher and higher on the length gauge. The small ring they had placed around his cock to measure its girth had failed, it appeared. 11... 11.25... "Remember to get measurements!" He called out, panting for breath.

Aki bobbed her head and whipped out her tape measure. She crisply removed herself from around his cock and held the measure along its length. Squall groaned at the lost sensation. "It's a foot long exactly, Doctor," she said as she wrapped it around the base. "and ten inches around at the base. The head," she said, shifting the measure, "is eleven inches around at the widest point. Each ball weighs..." she hefted one in her hand, going by experience, "14 ounces." And with those measurements done, she went right back to her tit-fuck, her nipples each sticking out two inches themselves.

"Good lord...!" Odine whispered. That wasn't a penis, that was a log! "S-S-Semen! Collect his semen!"

She continued to pump away, the giant cockhead sliding in and out of view between the tops of her breasts. A small beaker sat nearby, but Aki was certain that Squall could produce at least ten times that much ejaculate.

"Aki..." Squall rumbled. He was nearing the edge, she could tell, and Squall's vocalization crystallized that for her. She sank to the very bottom of his shaft, so that the tip was in her face, and carefully wrapped her mouth around the head. She had barely closed her lips before a small squirt of something reached her tongue; it was little more than what most men could produce. Aki was struck by a sudden fear: what if all this had been for nothing! She was a terrible lab assistant!

She had little reason to worry. Squall's first shot had functioned more as a warning shot than anything else; a moment later, her cheeks puffed outward with the volume of semen that filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, only to have her mouth filled with an even greater amount. It was delicious; slightly salty, but sweet as well, and their was certainly not too little of the wonderful nectar that Squall's giant balls produced. Even a minute later, the volume had decreased only mildly. Only after two minutes did the torrents finally begin to slow, and Aki was finally able to bring the container safely within the firing line of his cock. It was filled within seconds, and Aki went back to sucking away.

Odine finally came, shooting off a feeble stream of cum onto his pants. He barely noticed. Aki had performed admirably at the task he had given her; perhaps it was time for a reward. He had not been joking when he said that Aki's work was spectacular, and that she was likely the second-smartest person here. As Odine looked at her fantastic breasts, he began wondering if he'd have a better chance at feeling them if the pair were true equals in the laboratory.
I might get a better chance to feel them if I made her my equal...' Odine blinked and paused as he collected his thoughts. 'Wait... that can't be right. She's only as intelligent as I want her to be... and she's mine already.'

Frowning as he shook his head. 'Some... something is wrong here.'

Letting his fingers dance over the keyboard, Odine frowned as he looked over his statistics... and the fact that he was affected by the Alpha Male's cock influence. The secondary influences from the Sorceress was barely noted.

'I... I must resist this... this madness. I am a man of science! My brain can overcome the needs of my body....'

[FONT=&quot]Odine struggled to fight through the fog that had enveloped him so slowly that he hadn’t noticed before now. Unfortunately for him, at that moment Aki turned as she lifted one great breast up to her lips to capture the sperm there with her tongue. Odine had only been peripherally aware of just how amazing her new jugs were but now he was frozen in shock and awe. This feeling was only multiplied as Aki was no longer partially blocking his view of the alpha’s magnificent endowment. Squall’s shaft was so thick and beautifully veined throughout, both upper and under shaft both. Odine noted a sense of palpable virility from the vascularity of shaft.

[/FONT]

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
Odine’s attention returned to Aki’s bountiful breasts as she switched her hands to the other breast to lovingly slide her tongue along it as well.

What…what had he been thinking about? He’d completely lost his train of thought. Ah yes… changing Aki’s personality to something more suiting. While he was enjoying having a fawning lab assistant who would be only too happy to see to his sexual needs, he already had that with Olsen and Becca. The former scientists turned fuck bunnies were waiting for him back in his rooms. Aki in her current state wouldn’t add much except for truly inspiring mammaries, no…he wanted a true equal to fill the loneliness of his life. A keen scientific mind on his level that he could truly share his discoveries with. Aki definitely was a superb candidate and as he stared at her amazing breasts he couldn’t help but think that such a personality would be more fitting.

The combined aura’s of the alpha’s kept him from second guessing himself and Odine typed in the necessary commands.

Having collected all of Squall’s cum from her breasts Aki removed her hands letting her mammaries settle with a delightful bounce onto her specially designed body suit that covered her entire body below her chest but left her upper back, shoulders, and tits enticingly exposed. Her fingers grasped the sides of her white lab coat and drew it over her breasts covering her jutting nipples but leaving her incredible cleavage on display. She stood slowly on her extremely long high heeled boots built into her body suit.

Aki closed the distance between their bodies, one hand grasping him around the base feeling his shaft run all the way up her lower arm while the other traced the ultra hard ribs of his abs. She looked into his blue eyes. She felt the desire welling up within her. She needed to fuck him so badly… But at the same time she felt a new found strength and confidence. She was going to fuck him…but not here like this. She knew that their coupling was going to be a special…powerful moment.

But not yet…first more testing was in order. Squall’s still exuberantly erect cock would surely only be satisfied with actual intercourse. And observing intercourse would be the true trove of research data. If Odine thought the alpha was greatly affecting their control subjects now, Aki was absolutely sure the stats would be through the roof after intercourse.

Aki only just managed to tear herself away from her alpha. He was once again in full stoic mode…Aki remembered the little breaks in his composure her titty fuck had induced with pleasure. Picking up her steaming beaker full of Squall’s rather delicious sperm, she walked carefully down the ramp. The heels were rather impractical but she found that they along with the rest of her attire greatly enhanced her ability to persuade her fellow scientists to see things her way. Certainly, little Cid had been eating out of her hand and more than a few hesitant research boards changed their minds about funding her projects after she met with them in person. And Odine was well on his way…

Reaching the floor, her eyes traveled across her old lover Grey and his female soldier, Jane. At the moment he was squatting over her one of his hands fondling her pert tit his eyes rapt upon Squall’s massive erection filled with parts fear, respect, and awe. Jane herself, no longer seemed to need direction as her fingers pistoned furiously into her sopping cunt as she too stared at Squall’s tool her face contorted in pleasure. Aki instantly noticed something odd. Grey’s penis was no longer hard. In fact, it was quite short and shriveled almost as if he’d just been doused with cold water.

Interesting….

Aki cast about the rest of the room and found that each of the males was in a similar state.

She called out to Odine, “When did the males lose their erections?”

The doctor responded immediately obviously not having to check his instruments, “As soon as the alpha began to become erect we- I mean… the males went flaccid, Aki.”

Aki walked up to the female SeeD, her eyes upon the girl’s breasts. The scientist bet she was used to being the most busty girl in the room, and indeed she had rather large breasts. Aki smiled, they certainly weren’t in her league though. Aki loved the reactions she got from such women when they finally realized just how outclassed they were. Too bad this one was completely focused upon Squall or she could enjoy that right now. Even as part of her mind thought about the SeeD, Aki continued her conversation with Odine, “Do you have a hypothesis as to why that occurred?”

“Um…Yes, actually. But I’d like to run some tests before I state it, Doctor.”

Aki turned her attention to the Guardian Force as she replied, “Alright, but I think we have a much more important test to run first, doctor.” Oddly, the ice manifestation was looking at Aki. Aki thought she saw approval in those cold eyes but she shook it off.

With that, Aki turned on her heel and headed for the door. Stepping through, her eyes passed over the massive machinery in this outer room that was only one small part of the device that allowed them to manipulate reality. Turning right she went up the stairs that led to Odine’s control room.

Entering she saw Odine’s eyes fall out of his head as they always did. She crossed the room and perched her rear upon the edge of his console. Leaning down she presented him a very enticing view of her breasts.

“Now… I was thinking that the next test should involve intercourse….”

Odine’s eyes lit up.

ssstoat

1st Like
Media
[FONT=&quot]A panel next to Aki started to ring tonelessly. The beautiful scientist leaned over to check on it. As she did so her hip shifted slightly depressing a button.

The reality manipulator’s familiar distressed sound waves erupted across the room along with protesting photons.

Aki suddenly realized how casually she was sitting on Dr. Odine’s precious control panel and a quick terror at the possible consequences of such a callous action. With a little, “Eek!” she pushed off of the panel and stood nervously before him. Getting up the courage to actually look at him, she sighed with relief as it seemed he wasn’t paying attention to her at all. He was intensely focused on the screen imbedded in the panel with the flashing light above it. Content to passively wait until the genius got back to her, she lifted the beaker full of the subject’s cum. Catching the splendid scent, her mind regressed to that glorious moment earlier when she’d successfully completed the doctor’s tasks. Though proud, she was quite embarrassed at how much sexual pleasure she had experienced .

Dr. Odine rubbed his head trying to lessen the dull ache. His memories of the last few moments were a little fuzzy and that was definitely a problem. It only took a second’s glance across his instruments to detect the problem. A glitch in his software. That was very worrying indeed. His machine manipulated reality and the software within the computer ran the machine. It wasn’t the end of the world. He had fail safes installed to protect against true threats. This was simply a problem with the reality meshing protocol. It was turning on and off randomly. His last change….checking the records running across one screen…his last change to Aki’s personality had been meshed and even his directive to protect this room from meshing had been violated.

Olsen was going to get a thorough punishment tonight…. And he was going to have to turn her somewhat back to her old self to solve the problem permanently. For now, it would be enough to just keep an eye on the protocol and manually reset it before each use of the machine.

He glanced at Aki for a moment taking in the simply astonishing way she filled out that full body suit of hers. On any other woman that outfit would be rather bland and unsexy. But Aki’s extraordinary anatomy would not be denied. Every inch of her mammaries may be covered by the white material of her suit but nothing was left to the imagination with the way her glands stretched it out.

Dr. Odine had set up a hotkey that would reverse the last change entered into the computer in case of some sort of emergency. It seemed that his little lab assistant had managed to accidentally press it reverting her back to this state. As a result of the meshing gone haywire, he didn’t really remember much of the way she had been but he would have time enough to explore that later. First, he had another test to administer to the alpha. The stats alone from the various control subjects observing the alpha’s erect member contained a wealth of interesting data but Dr. Odine couldn’t wait to see what would result from seeing the alpha perform intercourse not to mention the changes that would occur in a test subject that was being actively penetrated by the alpha. Dr. Odine was even willing to admit to himself, that he wanted to see such an even for the sheer pleasure of it. Already he had had one incredible orgasm from watching the alpha ejaculate. Even now his body felt very aroused though his penis remained limp.

[/FONT]