Already endowed but wanting to be bigger?

BHTMLC

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty much any man wants his penis to be bigger, even if its already huge, they would still like a little more length or girth.
And many women want bigger breasts, but women who are already busty, do they want even bigger breasts and a smaller waist?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much any man wants his penis to be bigger, even if its already huge, they would still like a little more length or girth.
And many women want bigger breasts, but women who are already busty, do they want even bigger breasts and a smaller waist?

if women are unhappy with the breast they have & they have the money most may get breast implants. unlike men that are unhappy with their size it's not as easy to get it bigger as easy as it is for women to get a boob job. just like big boobs, if a man was able to get a penial job, being too big can have its problems as well. (from what I have been reading on here).

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no desire for larger breasts and smaller ones are going to cost a lot of $$$ and leave horrible scars! Over all I'm fairly happy with what I have.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no desire for larger breasts and smaller ones are going to cost a lot of $$$ and leave horrible scars! Over all I'm fairly happy with what I have.

Here reductions are mostly subsidised if you need it for medical reasons (eg. back problems). You only end up $300-$500 out of pocket. But the scars are scary.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Large chests for women run in my family. My cousin had to have hers reduced for medical reasons. Her bra straps would physically cut into her skin on her shoulders and make her bleed because her breasts were just too heavy.

I don't have HUGE breasts, but they are big enough for me and for my bf's liking. I have no desire to go bigger or smaller.

As for a man's cock. I really don't dream about large ones, nor do I think it's worth thinking about a cartoonistic proportioned penis on a man.

The only time I ever "day dream" about a penis is when I'm masturbating and I'm thinking about my S/O and his goods. If I happen to be single I pretty much fantasize about who I am sexually attracted to at the time.

Other than that, the thoughts don't really cross my mind. It's not on my list of things to think about every day.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Large chests for women run in my family. My cousin had to have hers reduced for medical reasons. Her bra straps would physically cut into her skin on her shoulders and make her bleed because her breasts were just too heavy.

She was wearing the wrong bra size then, or hadn't worked out how to adjust the straps so that the front & back of the band are level.

83% of the weight is meant to be supported by the band! I know it used to be more difficult to find large bras, but that just isn't true anymore.

I had a girlfriend who's bra was 10 inches higher at the back, & wondered why the straps were cutting into her. Maybe they should run some classes at school to learn how to lower the straps, & try out lots of different bras till a good supportive fit is found.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
She was wearing the wrong bra size then, or hadn't worked out how to adjust the straps so that the front & back of the band are level.

83% of the weight is meant to be supported by the band! I know it used to be more difficult to find large bras, but that just isn't true anymore.

I had a girlfriend who's bra was 10 inches higher at the back, & wondered why the straps were cutting into her. Maybe they should run some classes at school to learn how to lower the straps, & try out lots of different bras till a good supportive fit is found.

Not always the case.When a female has very very large breasts regardless of whether the bra is the correct size or not then the straps cut into the shoulders.I had a reduction when i was 21 as i has J/JJ cups and i had my bras specially made as i couldnt find a bra to fit.The specially made bras still cut into my shoulders.I'm a HH now and bra straps still cut into my shoulders.

OT

I have no desire to have larger breasts,i wouldnt mind smaller ones but i'm not going through all the distress of surgery again:eek:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

This was quite a number of years ago and like Tasha said, it's not always the case.

As far as having a "class" for bras. Well, that isn't necessary. If you go to a lingerie store (a professional store) they have people who are qualified to measure you for correct bra sizes.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having large breasts the straps cut into your shoulders, period, maybe not to bleed but I have indentions in my shoulders from them. My hands also go numb and I have to take mine off. And I adjust my straps as tight as possible to try and keep the bounce to a minimum when I walk. And those so easy to find bra's are NOT easy to find I have to order mine if I want one worth a crap that actually supports me or doesn't stretch out in a month. They cost around $80 a piece. Welcome to the world off large breasts. AND my strap still crawls up in the back.

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having large breasts the straps cut into your shoulders, period, maybe not to bleed but I have indentions in my shoulders from them. My hands also go numb and I have to take mine off. And I adjust my straps as tight as possible to try and keep the bounce to a minimum when I walk. And those so easy to find bra's are NOT easy to find I have to order mine if I want one worth a crap that actually supports me or doesn't stretch out in a month. They cost around $80 a piece. Welcome to the world off large breasts. AND my strap still crawls up in the back.

Wow, I never knew it was such a burnden to bear. Thanks for paying the price. Great tits!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Everything submissivegirl said and more!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

FALSE

Much like some men wish they had a bigger penis, some women wish they were more busty.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The bra is going to cut into your shoulders if your boobs are huge regardless of the band. I have a very small ribcage and my skin is sensitive so having the band too tight there is unbearably uncomfortable. It's also damn near impossible for the band UNDER the boobs to support the breasts above them. All of the weight is going to hang off the straps over the shoulders.

Imagine a fat guy with a huge belly in suspenders trying to hold his gut up with a tight pair of pants below his gut to support the gut- the suspenders over the shoulders are still going to bear the load of the weight isnt it? Same goes with bras.

I dont want to know my bra size, i only wear xl sports bras when i have to, most of the time i do braless because im not going to wear an uncomfortable cup bra or spend a hundred bucks on it.