wilburdaniel Experimental Member Media: 13 Joined May 14, 2009 Posts 4 Media 13 Likes 24 Points 88 Location Czech republic Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male wilburdaniel, May 17, 2009 #1 Hi everyone, I'm also new member of LPSG, hope I'll enjoy u :biggrin1:
mitchymo Expert Member Media: 0 Joined May 11, 2008 Posts 4,125 Media 0 Likes 126 Points 133 Location England (United Kingdom) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male mitchymo, May 17, 2009 #2 wilburdaniel said: Hi everyone, I'm also new member of LPSG, hope I'll enjoy u :biggrin1: Click to expand... Hmmmmm and a czech!!!.....i think we WILL enjoy! :wink:
wilburdaniel said: Hi everyone, I'm also new member of LPSG, hope I'll enjoy u :biggrin1: Click to expand... Hmmmmm and a czech!!!.....i think we WILL enjoy! :wink:
wilburdaniel Experimental Member Media: 13 Joined May 14, 2009 Posts 4 Media 13 Likes 24 Points 88 Location Czech republic Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male wilburdaniel, May 17, 2009 #3 mitchymo said: Hmmmmm and a czech!!!.....i think we WILL enjoy! :wink: Click to expand... thanx, ... yeah, im from cz -)))
mitchymo said: Hmmmmm and a czech!!!.....i think we WILL enjoy! :wink: Click to expand... thanx, ... yeah, im from cz -)))
mitchymo Expert Member Media: 0 Joined May 11, 2008 Posts 4,125 Media 0 Likes 126 Points 133 Location England (United Kingdom) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male mitchymo, May 17, 2009 #4 wilburdaniel said: thanx, ... yeah, im from cz -))) Click to expand... I think you easterners are the hottest in Europe. Nice picture by the way!
wilburdaniel said: thanx, ... yeah, im from cz -))) Click to expand... I think you easterners are the hottest in Europe. Nice picture by the way!
wilburdaniel Experimental Member Media: 13 Joined May 14, 2009 Posts 4 Media 13 Likes 24 Points 88 Location Czech republic Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male wilburdaniel, May 17, 2009 #5 mitchymo said: I think you easterners are the hottest in Europe. Nice picture by the way! Click to expand... thanx mate-) how many easterns have u met?
mitchymo said: I think you easterners are the hottest in Europe. Nice picture by the way! Click to expand... thanx mate-) how many easterns have u met?
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,654 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, May 17, 2009 #6 Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Czech too, but born in the United States
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, May 17, 2009 #7 I always look forward to a nice, big check. Welcome.
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, May 18, 2009 #8 Welcome and have fun.:smile:
wilburdaniel Experimental Member Media: 13 Joined May 14, 2009 Posts 4 Media 13 Likes 24 Points 88 Location Czech republic Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male wilburdaniel, May 20, 2009 #9 To zp28: Really? Ur parents r from CZ? To Pecker: Thank u, and sorry for those reports :-D To Mr. Snakey: Hope, i will hav fun
To zp28: Really? Ur parents r from CZ? To Pecker: Thank u, and sorry for those reports :-D To Mr. Snakey: Hope, i will hav fun
ThickPup Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 34 Joined May 22, 2007 Posts 1,456 Media 34 Likes 2,639 Points 443 Location Monmouth (New Jersey, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male ThickPup, May 22, 2009 #10 Welcome buddy.
F_Man Superior Member Media: 12 Joined Apr 12, 2006 Posts 1,851 Media 12 Likes 7,255 Points 518 Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male F_Man, May 22, 2009 #11 great pics, sexy man, welcome! :smile:
ryan25yo Superior Member Media: 5 Joined Dec 5, 2006 Posts 1,299 Media 5 Likes 2,679 Points 268 Location Florida Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Male ryan25yo, May 22, 2009 #12 Welcome!