am i a slut?

health_warnings

Just Browsing
Media
Lately for the past 3-4 months I just started hooking up with my friends who are all guys . It's really wierd how it all starts out but it's usually me making the first move on them. I'm feeling kind of slutty, or could this be just because of my hormones? I'm only 17 and there all older then me by 1-4 years.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At your age, you are hard wired to be slutty! The majority of your thinking is being done by the little head, not the big one. Normal, normal, normal, normal.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 10 2005, 08:42 AM
I agree with the others.

You are a normal slut.
[post=289752]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe...Pecker I don't know what we'd do without you around here buddy :)

Personally, as long as you aren't hooking up with as many people as there are days in a week during that time...you're probably fine.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's wrong with being a slut?
Is it fun?
Does it feel good?
Is anyone being adversely affected?

Well, go on with your slutty self and get laid!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're going to be a slut, be the best slut that you can be. And enjoy: a lot of guys would love to be in your position and live your adventures, but are less lucky in that department. However, I am a teacher, so I would be remiss if I didn't add this caveat: play safely. A lot of guys your age feel immortal and don't think about condoms, and a lot of them come to regret it. So go ahead an be a slut, but be a responsible slut.

NelsonMuntz84: Doesn't sound like there anything wrong with what your doing, and you certainly shouldn't feel guilty, just enjoy yourself.

Obviously be careful when its with friends that things dont change to much, and of course be safe.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At University, we always used to play a game called 'WHORE OR PURE?" (pronounced 'ho-ar or pew-ar' in very loud Cantonese accents, for some reason) where 3 guys would figure out someone else's sex-life and judge them, based on flimsy and circumstantial evidence (it was fun).

So I say; WHORE! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
I KNOW I've been a slut, but I can honestly say that I remember everyone's name that I slept with. That makes me less of a whore than I could be, I think.

...Nothing wrong with bein' a little promiscuous, as long as you play it safe and sane. Be choosy about who you bed, use protection and make good decisions.

Yikes, I sound like my mother.

I like this icon. }( }( }(

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by philberttrw@Mar 12 2005, 12:44 AM
I KNOW I've been a slut, but I can honestly say that I remember everyone's name that I slept with. That makes me less of a whore than I could be, I think.

...Nothing wrong with bein' a little promiscuous, as long as you play it safe and sane. Be choosy about who you bed, use protection and make good decisions.

Yikes, I sound like my mother.}( }( }(
[post=290254]Quoted post[/post]​

I love this reply! I can't say it any better, so I will merely suggest you give it a second look. Well done, Philbert!

LeahCat: You're just a normal, horny, inquisitive 17 year old who is fortunate enough to be getting as much sex as most normal, horny, inquisitive 17 year olds wish they could have.
So long as no-one is getting hurt, each situation is pressure free and fun then there's no need to worry. In my book, things only get slutty when people jump into the sack with multiple partners in order to boost their self-esteem. Sex for the sake of sex isn't slutty (so long as you're single).