Am I alone here?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Different strokes for different folks..You also post a thread about being attracted to much older men..I say he has always been an average looking man.Nowadays he is shaped more like the character he played in The Batman Movie..The Penguin..What's not to like ?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like his work, but not my cup-of-sexual-tea...he was Hilarious, and a bit touching, when he played a stripper on 'Friends', Phoebe's batchlorette party.

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatcha want to bet this thread is fully as absurd as the OP intended it to be.

This is now the second time you have posted an unnecessary post that is filled with either sarcasm or something just plain rude, expecting to get a response from. You see who starts these threads. There is no one forcing you to respond to them or even read them. No one appreciates reading negative comments that have no purpose so please don't post them.

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I don't think I'll be surprised by Anything else now. I mean I have nothing against "The Big Kahuna," but I don't think I'd want to be Screwed by him or to Get Shorty to shoot his Space Jam on me. I mean seriously, we are Relative Strangers and I am 47 years his Junior! While I don't want to be a Solitary Man for the rest of my life, I think it would Be Cool if we were just Friends, may be we could go out and Camp, go fishing and catch a Big Fish together. I mean, I don't want to be inseperable from the guy, like Twins and I don't want to head to some sketchy Duplex away from the press (those paparazzi are Ruthless People) and "Jack the Bear" with him either, but I could be hang with the guy if I'm ever Goin' South. I mean, What's the worst that could happen?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is now the second time you have posted an unnecessary post that is filled with either sarcasm or something just plain rude, expecting to get a response from. You see who starts these threads. There is no one forcing you to respond to them or even read them. No one appreciates reading negative comments that have no purpose so please don't post them.

Sorry, bud. Everyone's entitled to comment as they see fit. And I think the idea of finding Danny Devito hot is ridiculous.

http://www.starpulse.com/Actors/DeVito,_Danny/gallery/AES-040660/

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Welcome to LPSG Where we not only practice free speech but are entertained by it as well. Walk softly and carry a big dick.:smile: