An observation on partner having bigger

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I know this is probably obvious to many, but I thought this topic would be good for anyone who right now, or at any time, has struggled with issues that their partner may have had a better hung man than themselves in the past.

I tend to think its us 7 inchers who get this, as we have the clash of being told we are big, but knowing there are much bigger, but I guess its a subject that can affect any size cock.

In short - I want to point out the obsurdity of worrying about partner's ex lovers cock sizes when we overlook so many other traits.

Why worry that her/his ex may have been 9 inches when he could also have been :-

Funnier than you, kinder than you, more intelligent than you, more interesting than you, more romantic than you, richer than you, better in bed than you, had a better body than you, been better looking than you. I could go on.

That guy with the 2 inch cock that you don't worry about? Guess what! She has a soft spot for him because he was so funny, so kind, didn't give a fuck about his cock size and tongued her into squirtsville!

So that is all. And yes this probably could have been a blog entry but you get better discussion going on the forum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice