An observation on partner having bigger

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is probably obvious to many, but I thought this topic would be good for anyone who right now, or at any time, has struggled with issues that their partner may have had a better hung man than themselves in the past.

I tend to think its us 7 inchers who get this, as we have the clash of being told we are big, but knowing there are much bigger, but I guess its a subject that can affect any size cock.

In short - I want to point out the obsurdity of worrying about partner's ex lovers cock sizes when we overlook so many other traits.

Why worry that her/his ex may have been 9 inches when he could also have been :-

Funnier than you, kinder than you, more intelligent than you, more interesting than you, more romantic than you, richer than you, better in bed than you, had a better body than you, been better looking than you. I could go on.

That guy with the 2 inch cock that you don't worry about? Guess what! She has a soft spot for him because he was so funny, so kind, didn't give a fuck about his cock size and tongued her into squirtsville!

So that is all. And yes this probably could have been a blog entry but you get better discussion going on the forum!