Anal Orgasm

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Titanman Master Tool #4... that was one of my first plugs. That last bump felt awesome but I could never get a handsfree O with that one though.
I prefer a little smaller plug....I have one that is a combined plug with attached cock ring.....feels wonderful when just sitting on it and rocking back and forth with a little "grinding" action........cock just stays rock hard....precum flowing......

Reactions: 10 Past Midnight

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happens to me as well; more so that a handsfree O. It is really an indescribable feeling and I'm always blown away when guys say they will never put anything up there ass. They have no idea what they are missing!
The whole "stigma" about anything anal for a male......very unfortunate......and pretty sad actually.....they truly do not know what they are missing.....it took me years before I finally bought myself a good dildo to play with....and then eventually decided to have sex with another man.......

There are so many men on this forum---gay, bi and str8t---who express interest in anal penetration or simply anal play....as well as curiosity about MM sex (both oral and anal)...I feel bad for many of them.......if they could just get over their self-induced internal resistance and inhibitions. I try really hard to stay positive in my comments and describe all the joys and pleasures of anal play.....hoping to support them and to give them a "reason" to pursue their desire and curiosity.....

Welshbowman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was using a dildo and sliding up and down. Did a little maneuvering to get my prostate involved and just worked it. My cock didnt get hard really....it flopped. I got off and it went all over. Spasmodic bouncing it caused. It was nice. Ive.never had one from actual anal sex. I like to be on my knees ass up when I bang so that maybe why.

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have only had a few. The first one was with my boyfriend at the time. He was pretty big. Over eight inches and thick. It was doggy style. I didn't know what was happening. He was going really slow and deep and pulling almost all the way out. Long slow thrusts. I could tell something was happening he kept going and then I came. Literally ejaculated while moaning in a high voice moan I didn't know I could. neither he nor I knew a guy could cum like that. It was intense. I was young. Weirdly I felt super embarrassed about it. Almost emasculated. I still sometimes jerk of to it to this day 25 years later. It didn't happen again with us. We didn't stay together very long after that But we still live in the same city and occasionally we run into each other and he looks at me like he knows he made my ass cum. Literally.

Geoff BB

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you gay guys: are you able to achieve an anal orgasm with a cock up your butt? I always wonder if that is possible, if the penis actually hits the spot?

I've had them, if other guy "hits the spot" feels terrific. Third guy I was with was first time I had one and was thrilled by the feeling, it went on and on and on.

Geoff BB

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For myself most anal orgasms are not accompanied by ejaculation. They are whole body experiences which begin with quivering muscles in my thighs and butt which spread down my calves and up my torso. It may happen once, in multiples or continuously for several minutes. When I do ejaculate it's 10x more intense than from penile stimulation only.

That's good description. First time it happend to me it lasted few minutes. the guy was larger than others i had been with and it was amazing. I actually thanked him afterward.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i just watched a clip where the bottom went to being totally dry to soaked in sweat in 10 seconds... he was also pushing out his ass.. i dont think you can fake that..