Anal Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by saertyu, Jun 28, 2010.

1. saertyu

saertyu Member

Just wondering since I've never actually taken one in, but what does it feel like receiving it? I'm open to try it but don't know if it would hurt bad or anything like that.

2. buckwild4lyfe

buckwild4lyfe New Member

I've never taken it either but i'm also really curious as to how it feels like

3. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Feels good

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

I'd recommend that if you're not "wired" to be a bottom (as so many gay and straight men are), that you buy a set of butt plugs (they come in three sizes) and experiment with having something inside you while you masturbate. The initial "surprise" to an uninitiated sphincter muscle can be rather painful. So, getting familiar with what does and does not feel good as you learn to enjoy your anus as an erotic zone is rather important.

Then, when you meet the right "top" or understanding friend, go slow, use lots of lube, always use a condom, and don't give up if it doesn't exactly ring your bells the first few times you try it.

My ass is more or less retired these days, reserved only for The Squeeze to enjoy when he's in the mood. More often, he's in the mood to have me enter him and then, when he's worked himself into a major hot state of mind, I slowly -- and affectionately -- fuck him. That's about the only way he can maintain a serious hard on, rather than me just pounding the hell out of him. Actually, it's the affection I lavish on him that pushes him over the edge.

Don't worry about admitting to prospective partners that you've never been fucked. We've all been there. And, if it isn't something that you find sexually stimulating, don't lose any sleep over it. A lot of men (and women) just can't wrap their libidos around the idea of anal sex. But when you engage in it with the right person, a man who knows what he is doing, it's very easy to lose control and have an incredible, mind-numbing orgasm that can last more than than normal.

Good luck. Be safe. And definitely practice with various sizes of butt plugs or dildoes as training wheels before riding hands free for the first time.

When he fucks me, fortunately he's just the right size (some where between 7 to 8 inches, depending upon how turned on he is), and with him I find the experience of having my ass filled with his wide, uncircumcised erection to be pleasant enough. But there's a lot of trust shared between us.

#4 midlifebear, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Somebody's talking out of his ass."

6. midlifebear

Gold Member

Like that guy at Divine's birthday party in Pink Flamingos who could blow smoke rings with his ass hole? I wonder where he is now?:rolleyes:

7. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    why don't you try with a cucumber?

8. instynctive

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some love it, some hate it.. seems to be no inbetween.

Invest in some lube and a smallish dildo... and start going at it. Just remember when you're starting out: there is no such thing as "too much lube", or "going too slow"... and the first time you get that anal orgasm, you'll be hooked.

9. Ronnie1985

Ronnie1985 Member

Its sooooooooo good!

10. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:

MOSTLY TOP here but I think Midlifebear gave excellent advise!!!:tongue::redface::biggrin1:

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's done right, its GREAT!, if its done wrong, hurts like hell. Look for someone who's going to take it easy your first time.

12. saertyu

saertyu Member

Thanks everyone, I think I'll use something like conchis' idea since I'm not openly bi with my family/friends, so I don't really want anyone finding a dildo in my room. If I end up having anal with a guy, I'll probably do that in secret too (even though that makes it a lot harder to find that guy). We'll see how it goes though.

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Start with a SMALL cucumber!

14. instynctive

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree.. having someone experienced would be best.

So.. what you doing later? ;-)

15. saertyu

saertyu Member

Lol, unfortunately from what I know, there's only 2 people on this forum nearby me. And I dunno if they are up for secret sex lol.

#15 saertyu, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Start with your fingers, then work your way up to a cucumber (and put a condom on it)

17. instynctive

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL

I'd have a hard time keeping you a secret too. ;-)

18. suiseki

suiseki Active Member

Well,,,,when i first came out, i never wanted to try it. The first time i tried it, it hurt A Lot. At least for the first few minutes. At this point, its some of the most pleasurable sex I've ever had, also the most intimate.

19. adamp82

adamp82 New Member

just had my first black guy who was 10in long and coke can thick, lets just say im gonna be very sore for a few days but man was it awesome.

20. saertyu

saertyu Member

Alright, so I tried it with a smaller cucumber today (about 5 inches long maybe). The first few minutes hurt a bit, but it started feeling better as I continued (would've shoved the whole thing up there but didn't want to lose it lol), also gave me a raging hard-on.

So, the end result, wasn't too bad, I don't really like shoving something in my own ass, however, I would for sure like to give anal to and receive anal from another man. Would also rather get the practice in through actual anal sex too, as opposed to doing it myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted