- Joined
- Nov 15, 2017
- Posts
- 2,198
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 12,615
- Points
- 458
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- No Response
I agree. He’s become insufferable.So fucking hot when he isn’t speaking.
I agree. He’s become insufferable.So fucking hot when he isn’t speaking.
Right? It lowkey caught me off guard! Someone already posted the GIF in this thread, but I thought people would appreciate the actual clip, too.wow those were phenomenal strokes
That’s what turns me on about him. He’s a man and he is honest. Do people not like men anymore?So fucking hot when he isn’t speaking.
Eh, you can be honest without being a moron. I’m a big fan of his but he’s been morphing into a modern day Al Bundy. Not a good look at all.That’s what turns me on about him. He’s a man and he is honest. Do people not like men anymore?
Eh, you can be honest without being a moron. I’m a big fan of his but he’s been morphing into a modern day Al
Huh? What is this ass backwards belief that being a man equals being an ignorant tool who spreads misinformation. Like that has nothing to do with being a man and everything to do with being an asshole.That’s what turns me on about him. He’s a man and he is honest. Do people not like men anymore?
What? This makes no sense.That’s what turns me on about him. He’s a man and he is honest. Do people not like men anymore?
I know right like leave your bonkers alpha male nonsense out and let us enjoy this man’s hot ass lolWhat? This makes no sense.
Anyway yeah he’s a douche and a loser but I’d sure as suck him dry whenever he wanted
What are you two even talking about? Why do you watch Andrew Schulz? If you just think he’s attractive then why don’t you just Google pictures of him? Why are you even watching his show if you don’t like him?I know right like leave your bonkers alpha male nonsense out and let us enjoy this man’s hot ass lol
I dont watch him aside from the pics on the site for the very reasons stated aboveWhat are you two even talking about? Why do you watch Andrew Schulz? If you just think he’s attractive then why don’t you just Google pictures of him? Why are you even watching his show if you don’t like him?
What episode of flagrant is this from?Idk. Since he's so arrogant, I personally believe he would've bragged about being well endowed by now lol. I remember Charlamagne used to tell everyone he's around 7 inches or 7 and a half--which isn't small cuz I'm 7 and a half lol. But I can picture Andrew being around that length. But you never know.
View attachment 180738131
What episode of flagrant is this from?
Great find!Nevermind, I accidently found it. I was looking for episodes of his feet and I came across it lol. The dick grab is at the 30.09 mark. I also came across this gem as well, at the 29.36 mark...
View attachment 218899991
I desperately need more Andrew schulz feet contentThis episode had me so fucking goony; the brief peek of his pits and soles in those slippers!
View attachment 230563601
View attachment 230566441
Fucking me too!I desperately need more Andrew schulz feet content
I desperately need more Andrew schulz feet content
Just check his wiki feet. There's about 45 pics on thereFucking me too!![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.