arlc
Experimental Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2023
- Posts
- 3
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 4
- Points
- 13
- Location
- Toronto, Ontario,Canada
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- arlc,
Super boring. Here is where I am very shallow: I'm surprised it was as long as it is, because it always seems like there's almost nothing there in so many of those pictures where he sits in a sexy manner. But it's almost a pencil. I would rather one with two inches less in length if I could get thicker circumference. If it were that length and thicker, that would probably be quite nice. But with that F arrogant attitude and him exuding masculinity, it makes you crave something like 8 inches and above. Would I refuse if I were somehow in a situation like that? Probably not, and I would just keep my greediness (ie, "greedy slut comments") to myself.This is the video Andrew Tate gets massive blowjob on his huge ass cock