Anger Management

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My long term girlfriend and I didn't get on at all well when we first met and, to tell the truth, still don't. We still get into arguments most days but make it up by banging like shit house doors in a gale to make up.

The first time this happenned was at at a hotel conference for the company we worked in at the time. We worked in rival departments with competing agendas and neither of us would budge. Also, I was matey with her boss and she with mine so we were both working to make sure the other didn;t get promotion and preferably got the big e.

After a particularly frosty brainstorming meeting I volunteered to stay behing and clear up. My heart sank when she said she would help me. I could see behind her fake smile that she was gearing up for a confrontation and I was not really up for it. As we stacked the chairs she made a point of getting her fingers trapped when I put some of the chairs on a stack she had just set down and behaved as if that was just typical of my overall ineptitude.

For my part I deliberately handed her a tray which was off balance due to some full cups on one edge. Cold coffee went all down her casual, off the shoulder, gray woolen dress. I sarcastically said she would need to change soon before it shrank and got even tighter. She just scowled as her nipples began to poke through the tightly woven material. I confessed I was momentarily mesmerised and this gave her the opportunity to say "Why don't you take a picture".

"Dont' flatter yourself" I snapped back and this triggered of a litany of gripes she had been harbouring all morning. Like I said, I wasn't in the mood so I made for the door. She got to it before me though, moving suprisingly fast on her red 4 inch stilletos, and flicked the door latch closed.

I pressed against her to try and release the catch, but her grip was incredibly firm, due no doubt to her hours on the squash court and the gym, as was the fit young body which which was now pressed against mine.

The semi hard-on that had sprung up due to her damp dress, and increased at the sight of her boobs bouncing energentically as she sprinted past me to the door, now pushed its full nine inches through the thin flannel of my chino trousers and her dress against her firm thigh.

She looked down to see what was pressing against her, and then looked up at me, mouth open, speechless at last. A moment passed as my member grew even harder with contact. Her mouth gaped open, wordless, and moved a fraction closer to mine but her whole body was frozen rigid. I pressed my lipped against hers and slid my tonge into her mouth as she experienced her first orgasm.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I slid her wool dress over her shoulders and down over her arms and body to the floor. I drew my hands back up over her body and noted with satisfaction that, as i suspected, she had not put on her panties that morning. Her strutting self confidence, and the lack of a panty line on her skin tight dress, had not decieved my expert eye. I was equally satisfied to see that she was braless too, although it wasn't obvious beneath her dress, her firm breasts supported themselves so beautifully.

I pushed her back towards the glass conference table until her ass rested against its cold edge. She drew her legs up and hooked them round my body. Her athleticism was inpressive, she let it be known around the office that she was a sports champ at college and it showed. It also showed that she had not had any sex in a long time, sacrificing passion for her career, and that I was in for an extended bout of sports sex which, if done right, should see us both through till retirement.

I ripped down my zipper and hauled my tool free from its restraints. At first it thrust up between us, reaching far beyond her navel. She disengaged her mouth and looked down at its huge, tennis ball sized, bellend jammed into her ribcage and let out a breathless cry, placing one of her hands around the shaft to explore its full 9 inch length. She gasped again, unable to talk now that she was in the full throws of her second orgasm - the proximity of this huge member was enough to send her wild. The juices flowing from her cunt onto my balls spoke volumes though, and I drew myself back and down to complete her ecstacy.

A thin trail of precum was left in the wake of my dick as I dragged it down her toned torso, smooth, bronzed and waxed belly and over her swollen mound of venus. She gritted her teeth, and grabbed her hair as i pushed against her trembling, bucking, thighs, the tip of my dick probing the folds of her pussy for the entrance to her intimacy.

As it probed deeper, its bulk began to pull the lips inward, making her hole even tighter the harder I pushed. Her juices splashed uselessly onto my shaft and the table but her pussy still refused to yield. My frustration gave way to delight as she dozily began to turn over, transported to another place by her need for full satisfaction, she offered her rump up to me as she looked shyly over her shoulder. Her eyes said only one thing, do what you have to but be gentle - if you can.

I placed my hands on her hips and my dick against her pussy. Once she had gripped the edges of the table tightly and braced herself I pushed home for the first time. She yelped sharply but her pussy still refused to yield. I pulled back and battered my ram home again but again to no avail. A third time I felt myself go in a small way, only to be squirted out once again by the tight, unyielding elasticity of her pussy. She threw her head back in ecstacy, and juice flooded down her legs once again but it was no use.

I pulled her off the table and sat on it myself, desparate myself now to get satisfaction before losing control. I pulled her up onto the end of my straining dick and let her rest there. There was only one way down, but for a moment she teetered on the end, rivulets of pussy juice trickling over my dick and down its shaft until, with and audible plop, her resistance gave way and she slid, whimpering, down my man hood, her entire womanhood accepting my tool greedily once the rim had been breeched.

Last edited:

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..her pussy felt incredible as it jucily enveloped my pulsating manhood, its rubbery folds triggering off each nerve ending in my cock as she shuddered down my shaft. For a moment we froze, fused together like a seized piston, luxuriating in the red hot meeting of our parts which seemed to melt together into one.

I knew from experience that this sensation would only be repeated each time I drove my cock home, my collegue was not so sure and did not want to lose the moment. But she was putty in my hands as i slowly drew her up the full length my shaft again, and then dropped her onto it again.

Rivers of pussy juice flowed over my balls as, reassured she began to work herself up and down on me, impaling herself again and again to eke every ounce of pleasure from my meat. She flung her head back and forth, again and again, in paroxysms of ecstacy as orgasm followed orgasm until I could feel myself aproaching climax.

I began to match her ryhthm to bring her efforts to an end and then pushed her to the side across the table. My cock flicked out of her pussy as she tumbled drowsily onto the glass table top, i stood up and manouvered her mouth over my bellend which she greedily pushed into her mouth. Unable to push any harder she pulled herself up onto all fours so that she could do her best to get as much of me into her mouth as possible. Her tousled hair would have cvered most of the action if I hadnt been able to see it reflected in the shiny floor, along with the rest of her tight little body, visible through the glass table.

Her free hand found her pussy and began urging it towards orgasm once again, juices flowing down her legs and pooling on the table top. The sight of this brought me to the edge of climax and then beyond as a hot rope of spunk pulsed from my balls, through my cock and into her mouth. The first eruption flowed round my bellend and filled her cheeks, leaving my knob floating in its sillky wetness for a moment before she swallowed enthusiastically, the 2nd and the third pulse followed and were dispatched in the same delicious fashion. I had never known a girl take so much. The fourth proved a step too far and the spunck oozed and spurted past her lips, still clamped tightly around the base of my bell end, thus loosend my dick worked its way free and twitched ecstaticly in front of her face as load after load hosed her face neck and hair with hot sticky sticky white cum.

My knees buckled beneath me and I sank to the floor as she allowed herself to splay over the slippery table top. Once our strength had returned we shakily cleaned up in the onsuite bathroom and gathered outselves together as best we could and made our way back to my hotel room, where we continued out exploration of each others bodies at a more leisurely pace, but thats another story.

Mmm, very hot!! Love the build-up to her struggling to take such a massive cock and how she came just having it near her, before it even was able to make it inside!