Ankle bracelets

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A dude with flip flops, tanned feet and ropes, bands, ribbons around his ankles... looks pretty hot... does it have any meaning? How about sandals with two different socks....?

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dude with flip flops, tanned feet and ropes, bands, ribbons around his ankles... looks pretty hot... does it have any meaning? How about sandals with two different socks....?

Ankle bracelets are a big turn on.

I could never understand why anyone male or female would wear socks with sandals. It is a fashion nightmare.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's a crime to wear socks with sandals, let alone different socks on each foot, in sandals! :eek:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in the Caribbean someone gave me this sort of cloth rope ankle thing that was tied on and you were never supposed to take it off until it fell off for good luck.

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had one made on my ankle on a windjammer cruise out of Panama. Heard the "leave on till falls off for good luck", and also to keep it on till the next time I boarded the same boat for good luck. Some sort of old sailors thing from the days of sailing. The only thing was it was made out of nylon, so would be years before it rotted and fell off.