Another day and another hard on

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, just thought I'd write a little something to ease my bordom. Aha to tell you the truth this was pretty fun making. Tell me what you guys think, I'd like to know so I can write more if you guys would like. Oh also I'm open to any criticism you people may have.*

"fuck me harder!" a loud moan suggested from the tight assed asian chick I was fucking in doggie style. We had been doing this for a good 15 mins. I had thrusted my heavy cock in her hole when suddenly I had the urge to cum. She had told me prior to our sexual encounter that she didn't want me cumming inside her pussy or her ass. So with this urge I took out my cock from inside her ass and splatted a long line of cum down her back. Man I felt so relieved after that. "What the fuck! Why'd you cum all over me!" she said with intense sass. "where the fuck else was I suppost to burst it out?!!?" I said in response. "I don't know! Well you're gunna clean this shit up!" I think she intended for me to lick it up. I just thought to myself how I wasn't gunna put my own cum in my mouth. "how bout I clean it up if u kiss me right after and suck my cock for a bit?" I smerked a smile to her. She rolled her eyes and in repsonse just said fine. I'm no expert at the feelling of chicks but I think that means she's pretty pissed. Anyways so with my tounge slowly licked up my warm oozing cum from upon her back. No matter how pissed she was I knew she liked it. After I finished she threw me to where I was laying on my back and she was sitting on my chest. She then laid down on top of me and started making out with me. She was a great kisser. When we kiss it's very sensual. There's no real jerking or jamming of tounge down a throught, it's nice and sweet and almost cute. after like 20 minuets of nonstop making out she got up from ontop of me and started putting on her cloths. I looked at her funny and asked about the bj she owed me. She told me that she was gunna have to take a raincheck and as soon as she finished dressing she left my appartment. I stood there laying on the floor for a while looking at the cielling and kinda playing with my thick 7in cock. After I got up and started dressing to go out with my friend Shelly. She wanted to go clubbing tonight in hopes of meeting a guy to fill the void created by her ex lover who dumped her last week for some ditsy blonde. Seems to me more like she looking for someone to put something in her void, but who knows, like I said women are very complicated creatures.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started reading it soft and was semi hard in the end so basically it's a good story. :)

You need to use line breaks though, having everything in one line make it harder to read and understand.

Anyway the concept of licking your own cum is hot, pity she didn't give that promised blow job! ;)

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha thnx for the comment, Okay I just wanted at least one response before I started actually making this a story. Mkay, well here's part two, it's kinda slow but I promise it's just setting up for something I think is going to be very enjoyable.

So my friend shelly came to my house about an hour later. In that time I showered, put on a fancy flannel with some black jeans and slipped on my vans. I wasn't sure what club we were going to so I just dressed normally and put on some calvin klein cologne.*So

Shelly knocked on the door and when I opened it I was stunned. I looked at her and I couldn't believe how great she looked with her perfect wavy black hair and her spiteful yet beautiful eyes and the crimson red lipstick. She wore a bright blue strapless dress that showed off her oh so arousing body with perfect curves.

She caught me undressing her body with me eyes and said "hey freak, my eyes are right here" and pointed to her face. I looked at her face and in response said "I know, but your boobs are so much better to look at." she giggled and leaving the appartment, took me to her car. She didn't have a bad car, I mean I don't know much about cars but hers was okay. She owned a blue yaris. So anyways she sat in the drivers seat leaving me to sit in the passengers seat.

I still didn't have a clue where we going. I asked her what club we were going to and if I was dressed okay, she just said "were not going to a club, I lied. And about your cloths, it doesn't matter, it's not like your going to be wearing them the whole time anyways" she gave me a smile and left me to thinking. I didn't know what was going on in my head, I kept asking myself "does she mean that me and her are going to get it on together? Really? Me and the girl that got me through most of my life?" I just wonder how this is going to work out...

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Appearently we were almost to the destination, we were in a gated community with nothing but rich houses around us. We parked in front of the faciest of the fanciest houses in the place. Shelly turned off the car and opened the door and walked out I followed her lead.

She stopped me before I took another step and said. "okay so I'm gunna explain how this works. So this is my friend Daves house. You might know him, you might not. He went to our high school and was a senior when we were freshman, anyways so occationally he has these wild sex parties, where anything goes. I haven't gone to too many of them, cuz my ex didn't approve of them, but now since he's outta the picture I'm free to have fun, so yeah feel free to go around wherever and do it with who ever. Oh and usually there's a pretty big group of people that come to these things, umm last time I came there was like twenty people so I think you should enjoy it".

I couldn't believe it, was this really the same chick I grew up with? She was so different, and i was really gettig turned on by it. After explaining what was going on and what was gunna happen we walked up to the door of the enormous house. She knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door slightly opened revealling a hot half naked guy. He he had a broad chest that had a light layer of hair with glowing well developed abs, not only did he have a great body but he also had a happy trail that kept me wondering what exactly lied beneath his belt.

Shelly spoke then broke me out of my hipnosis when she spoke "hey Dave, were here for the party, mind if we join." Dave replied by saying "hey Shelly, long time no see, *how's it hanging? Of corse you can join the party, haha it's not really a party if ur not in the mix." his attention turned to me, after taking a look, the god spoke to Shelly again. "so who's this fine piece of meat you brought here?" Shelly laughed and spoke back "this twig? Haha, his name is Ryan." he looked back at me and said "well Ryan, I hope to see more of you tonight." he smiled and let me and Shelly into the house.

Me and Shelly were now standing in the middle of the living room. There were shirks and orgasms you could hear all throughout the house, but what was happening in front of us and Shelly was more amazing. There were two guys sitting on a couch getting blown by two really hot chicks. From the looks of their faces and the looks of there sweaty hot bodies, they were really enjoying having their dicks being sucked by such hotties.

Suddenly out of the comer of my eye I say a hot naked Latino guy walk up to my friend Shelly and kiss her with such great passion. At the same time he undressed her and for the first time I saw shelly's breast. They were perfect. Nice and plump and just succulent and juicy. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. At that moment I wanted to just suck on her amazing tits, but I knew I couldn't, it would just be too weird. Shelly and new Latino stud then walked away up the stair, leaving me alone. All of a sudden a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist and reached into my pants and played with my dick.

These muscular arms weren't alone though, they were joined my a smooth pair of lips that caressed the skin of my neck. I couldn't believe how good it felt, there was a tingling sensation that ran down my spine and rushed into my dick giving me a full on boner. The pair of lips the whispered into my ear saying "damn you really are a fine piece of meat, how would like it if we got properly aquainted?" I couldn't believe who's voice it was. It was the same voice that greeted me and shelly at the door. My throught was dry and I was speachless. It was the voice of dave.*

D

deleted12830

WOW!! keep it going m8, love how the bi thing sounds

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey guys i know i havent wrote in a long time, but i hope you can forgive me! here you go, i'll be writting more pretty soon.

Dave, the hot half naked stud, now having me clenched in his grasp, began to walk up the stairs. We walked through the hallways of the upper level and found an open room. He led me inside and closed the door. Now I was face to face with this muscular hot guy. I continued to stare at his nicely chiseled face and his beautiful dark blue. He began to smile and came close to me and kissed me. I let his tongue search my mouth endlessly as tongued his mouth at well.

After about five minutes of uninterrupted kissing, he began to take my clothes off. He first undid the button on my pants and unzipped them as well. As we continued to kiss he let my pants fall to the ground and started rubbing my cock with his hands. My dick started to arise up to a full 7 inches. His broad chest was up against mine now and his hand was jerking me off inside my boxer briefs. Dave now kissed my neck and started to lift up my shirt. He took off my shirt and then cornered me to the bed in the room. I sat at the edge of the bed and now Dave kissed my body. He started to suck on my nipples. It felt so good; I had never even felt anything as sensual as this. I started to leak out pre-cum. I knew Dave felt it at the tip of his fingers at he continued to stroke my cock. He took his hand out of my boxer briefs and put the cum at the tip of his finger in his mouth. He began to smile again and told me “It’s sweet.” I smiled back at him and then he slowly took off his jeans.

Here I was sitting almost naked on a bed and right in front of me was this god like figure who was also almost naked. He wore boxer and peeking out of his boxers was his huge dick. It looked about 8 inches and was very thick. I couldn’t believe what I was looking as. He had a nicely tanned body and his six pack began to glisten with sweat. His biceps were enormous and his overall muscle tan complemented him very well.

Dave started kissing me again and this time I laid back and he was on top of me. I could feel his boner laying on top of mine too. It was big and heavy. Dave’s hands began to slide down my body and back into my boxer briefs. This time though he started to take them off, revealing my penis to the world. He then kiss my neck and down my body til’ he got to my dick. He looked at it and magniloquently said “Woah, that’s a nice piece of meat you got there. Haha I hope I can take it all in.” he then placed his lips upon the tip of its head and began to suck.