Anthonydedios

cool believe it if you want, ik what’s true and I’m just confirming what some of y’all hope of him. I truly don’t gain anything from lying, why would I lie about sleeping with some wannabe celeb uni dropout who ain’t even who fucks like shit like please
 
cool believe it if you want, ik what’s true and I’m just confirming what some of y’all hope of him. I truly don’t gain anything from lying, why would I lie about sleeping with some wannabe celeb uni dropout who ain’t even who fucks like shit like please
Are you slow? We are saying the point of this thread is to SHARE. If you can’t do that I can respect your decision. But also F off. Lol. No one cares abt ur rants. We need the pics. Once again if you can’t provide then kindly stfu.
 
I seriously hate myself!! I had bought so much of his shit when I had OF, sex scenes, JO videos. I got mad with OF for being scammed and I cancelled my account and I lost sooooo much shit I purchased from various creators. 😤😫
 
  • Like
Reactions: anongay0
I seriously hate myself!! I had bought so much of his shit when I had OF, sex scenes, JO videos. I got mad with OF for being scammed and I cancelled my account and I lost sooooo much shit I purchased from various creators. 😤😫
and you didn't save anything??