Any BIG balls in NYC ???

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys, I've been on a hunt to find some BIG balls in NYC. most guys here are all about cock. Thats great but they forget about their twin boys.
I love a guy with Huge nuts, and if he loves to have them admired, and worked over, even better. Or pulled and played with from the rear, while a hot tongue finds its way into his butt. Does this sound like YOU ???
If so, lets play !!!! Send me a msg or email. always open to meat new friends. Thanks guys - Alyn (NYC)

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy, thank for the reply. Didnt think there would even be any...

Not looking to be Fuk'd here. Just want to give oral service. front and back.

hjbcastro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to have my BALLS worked on....also into balls....not many cocks get into it...all about cock...but nothing like balls!....

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all you ball lovers. Lets have a ball party. Never heard of one of those, although I have been to the pumpers event in Palm Springs...

All these balls in nYC, and noone licking or playing with em. Thats ashame.....

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy - if you are nuts for nuts, look no further. But just a top....
BgHorseBoy - You're far more than "just" a top.:32:
I agree jjkrkwood - big balls are a MAJOR turn-on! ...But then again, I like everything BIG!
Industrialsize: museum-quality!
Mick

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that guys are actually scared to MEET in person. They just like to talk about cock, and size, but noone actually takes the opportunity to meet up with people they might just have chemistry with. You already know that you both like the same things. You might have fun...

So whats the problem guys??? Can someone please explain the resistance to meeting in general ??? Is this just about FANTASY ????

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that guys are actually scared to MEET in person. They just like to talk about cock, and size, but noone actually takes the opportunity to meet up with people they might just have chemistry with. Can someone please explain the resistance to meeting in general ??? Is this just about FANTASY ????
You're not alone jjkrkwood. I often wonder that too. I signed up here primarily to hook up. Oh - the chat is fun & enjoyable...but I'm hoping connect with some mutually attracting LP guys. Hasn't happened yet. Thankfully I have a good sense of humour... :biggrin1:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that guys are actually scared to MEET in person. They just like to talk about cock, and size, but noone actually takes the opportunity to meet up with people they might just have chemistry with. You already know that you both like the same things. You might have fun...

So whats the problem guys??? Can someone please explain the resistance to meeting in general ??? Is this just about FANTASY ????

Seems to be the prob. is more like the right combo...guys w/big ones that WANNA really meet someone that wants to suck one or get f'd by one. I haven't met anyone yet.