Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I miss my drinking buddy who has become a really good friend to me over the past few years. Our schedules are really crazy and off-track because of COVID. We still get together every few weeks or so, and it's good to give him a huge hug when we hang out. I miss him a lot.
After seeing you pics you can hug me close.

Blades25

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, all this quarantine deprived me from a thing I love: hugging my friends tight. Not only males, but especially them, as they seem to squeeze more everything I hug them (maybe they're too, discreetly, releasing some of that craving). I miss those so much :c

I understand you 100%, I'm suffering keeping distance from my friends. We use to hug and kiss on cheeks.

mazametain

Sexy Member
Media
France (in blue) beat Ireland in the Six Nations rugby match. IMG_0196.jpeg
This photo is a wow. I first noticed the two guys hugging each other. The one with his back to us has snug fitting shorts that show off his thighs and backside perfectly. And then notice the hugging. When straight guys hug, they make a fist, avoiding flat palm contact: no such thing here. Both flat hands on the back, pulling him in; the other guy’s flat hand to the other’s head, drawing him in: heads cheek to cheek. And then notice the guy facing you: his knees are bent forward pushing his hips (and the rest) against the other, thigh to thigh. Oh to be hugged like that. The French are more tactile than Anglo Saxons, and are relaxed about it all.

I am so craving male affection. I had a great dad growing up. I just want to hug and kiss another dude that I am friends with.

Please answer seriously without insults.

Any other buddies on LPSG like this? It's not really the sex I'm really craving with dudes.

Right now, I would just like to hold a buddy and kiss him.

Agree with you. I am very affectionate and my partner is too but I am way more. Problem is I go from affection to list in about 0.05 seconds LOL especially if I’m attracted to you.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish that American men were this comfortable with expressing affection. Some are, I suppose, but not most.
Next time I'm in your area, I'll stop by for coffee and a hug - bringing the beverages with me, of course!
Indy

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a moment earlier this week courtesy of a local restaurant worker/ bartender who Ive seen and been served by over the past few years at about three different places hes worked at. It was his night off and he was in a bar I came to have a few drinks after a busy few days. Hes younger, handsome in late 20s White/Hispanic mixed and polite and mature at work. I was seated at bar and he came in from patio and came to me and gave me the distant guy hug by putting arm around my shoulder and I patted his in return. He had a buzz going and asked me how I was and I told him I was gone for holiday week. After a few words he turned back into social butterfly and talked to others in the bar. Had a semi-stressful week, but I appreciated the gesture and glad he did that as it was needed. I felt better after that.

Reactions: RamblingCock