Any Experience With Sarms?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a lot easier to cop SARMS than it ease to get steroids or test. I'm currently on a SARM stack and I'm seeing GREAT changes but if I was able to find some "injectable stuff", then I'd probably try that for a few cycles.
Eh its pretty easy lol. But yeah Sarms are the next best

BigTren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly, if you're considering SARMS and will run it, I advise just starting testosterone, tbh. SARMS are still experimental and have some weird side effects sometimes, whereas testosterone is just testosterone and the side effects can be prevented if you even have any.

cam20

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, if you're considering SARMS and will run it, I advise just starting testosterone, tbh. SARMS are still experimental and have some weird side effects sometimes, whereas testosterone is just testosterone and the side effects can be prevented if you even have any.
Where can you get it though? I wanted to try it out but didnt want to go through a clinic that charges crazy monthly fees. SARMS I can just go on sites like Chemyo, order direct, and have it delivered within 2-3 days.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Test is so much cheaper too

Reactions: BigTren

PrimalAndro

Cherished Member
Media
I’m torn on this. I ran an ostsrine cycle with very few side effects. I ran a trt cycle (120-140 mg/week) and had massive side effects: acne, testicular atrophy, high E2, high hematocrit/hemoglobin, insomnia, mood swings and high cholesterol, to name a few.

My doc had really no advice to prevent other than to lower my dosage, which didn’t seem to do anything. I finally just cycled off. I may run another T cycle after I’m fully recovered but at a much lower dose to see if that minimizes the effects, or maybe just stick with Osterine since life was much more manageable on that, although gains were more moderate.

Reactions: b3ar

PrimalAndro

Cherished Member
Media
A
140/week test is useless. Probably shut your normal test down then the TRT was just getting u to half normal

How old?
Actually it was great for my T levels, total T was 1044 ng/Dl and Free was 33 ng/Dl at the end of that cycle and I felt phenomenal for the first half of so of the cycle. The first 8 week training cycle on trt was maybe the best of my life, but then the sides started piling up…

I’m 45.

Reactions: brwayne1 and b3ar

PrimalAndro

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah, I initially started trt as true trt but then the sides came and it became a cycle lol, which is a bummer because I really enjoyed it in the beginning.

my starting T was 500ish

BigTren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m torn on this. I ran an ostsrine cycle with very few side effects. I ran a trt cycle (120-140 mg/week) and had massive side effects: acne, testicular atrophy, high E2, high hematocrit/hemoglobin, insomnia, mood swings and high cholesterol, to name a few.

My doc had really no advice to prevent other than to lower my dosage, which didn’t seem to do anything. I finally just cycled off. I may run another T cycle after I’m fully recovered but at a much lower dose to see if that minimizes the effects, or maybe just stick with Osterine since life was much more manageable on that, although gains were more moderate.
I don’t know man. It differs from person to person. I got some acne, but I’m on accutane now. I’ve had some testicular atrophy, but that’s common. High hematocrit/hemoglobin is common too, which is why you have to donate blood while you’re on trt/cycle. Now if your hematocrit and hemoglobin went to high levels really quickly, then that’s another situation…
You might just be sensitive and prone to the side effects, unfortunately. I’m unsure how it is for guys your age. I know guys your age that blast without problems, though.
I’m just skeptical of SARMS because they can do the same thing to you, but sometimes weirder situations. I know one dude was in the hospital for a couple of months due to kidneys not functioning properly.
Testosterone is testosterone, it’s already made naturally in your body, and your body knows what to do with it. There’s some side effects but SARMS can open up a whole other world of them. What you had with TRt isn’t unusual, but some people quit using it because of what you described. Some people don’t.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A

Actually it was great for my T levels, total T was 1044 ng/Dl and Free was 33 ng/Dl at the end of that cycle and I felt phenomenal for the first half of so of the cycle. The first 8 week training cycle on trt was maybe the best of my life, but then the sides started piling up…

I’m 45.
I'm 45 as well and my T is down to about 350 which sucks balls. I have tried all kinds of test boosters and even Clomid which increased it to about 650 but I'd LOVE to be in your 1000 range. I'd like to start but I'm worried about all the side effects. Plus I know once I start, it's a lifeline thing. If I may ask... where did you obtain your TRT from?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Currently on YK-11 and MK-677 which both are exceptions as they aren't true sarms but amazing results at minimal dosages.

Considering repeating this stack once or twice a year.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read that it was great but the side effects were pretty harsh compared to Ostarine. I was torn between the 2 to be honest.
Ostarine would def be the one to start with ....good results from first 2 cycles but after that it kinda dissipates and would be time to step up to Rad... Rad gives great strength gains which will translate to size combined with a bulking diet

Reactions: b3ar

xXxKJSlayerxXx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Currently on YK-11 and MK-677 which both are exceptions as they aren't true sarms but amazing results at minimal dosages.

Considering repeating this stack once or twice a year.
MK-677? Isn't that famous drug teens using to get taller faster?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MK-677? Isn't that famous drug teens using to get taller faster?
Yes, was surprised to see reddit subs filled with teens asking about it but that's not mk677 mains purpose.

What it does is overstimulate your hunger hormone ghrelin, which in turn increases the production of human growth hormone or HGH for short. HGH primarily helps you heal faster and promotes stronger tissue growth like tendons, muscles, skin and bones but is most often used for fat loss.

Older generations have successfully used it for de-aging and there are research studies about increasing height and even penis size but it seems this only works if you have had a HGH deficiency during puberty.

Mk677 is basically the poor mans version of HGH as it costs a fraction of the real thing and is only slightly weaker.

The downside is that the growth hormone production and hunger are linked and it loses its potency once you start eating so you should preferably combine it with intermittent fasting. Many people don't know how to use it properly and develop diabetes as they start eating more while using mk677.

Reactions: xXxKJSlayerxXx

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would you advise for a 50+ to gain some muscle mass and loose some fat?
I been unable to do any form of exercise due to really painful tendonitis and as feeling slightly better I'd like to start and at least exercise with some light weights and run to tone up legs and burn some fat but won't mind raising my T levels and help the whole process, is there anything which can be legally obtained and would it need also a treatment after eventual cycle?

Grazie