Any hung guys in Melbourne or Sydney who wants to fuck my wife?

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Hi.. we're a couple who's been married 5 months.. my wife is 18, American, white, brown hair green eyes 5'3 really cute nice curves, I'm an older Asian guy and my cock is only 5 inches so I'm pretty small. My wife's wanted to be with a guy with a real big cock forever.. currently we only have sex maybe a few times a month because we both know what she really needs.

If you're someone who's clean, really hung, and would give her what she needs then leave a post here or send me a message and we can arrange something. I don't have to watch you and her but if you guys want me to then I would. She just wants to be with a real man with a real cock and you could end up with her I'm be totally happy for you and her.. sex is such an important part of the relationship and she's just a really cute young 18yo who's dying to do anything and be anything for a guy who's got a big cock and knows how to use it... both me and her know that she deserves so much more than my little asian dick and you can make her dream come true.

So yeah message me and we'll take it from there, thanks.

Hi.. we're a couple who's been married 5 months.. my wife is 18, American, white, brown hair green eyes 5'3 really cute nice curves, I'm an older Asian guy and my cock is only 5 inches so I'm pretty small. My wife's wanted to be with a guy with a real big cock forever.. currently we only have sex maybe a few times a month because we both know what she really needs.

If you're someone who's clean, really hung, and would give her what she needs then leave a post here or send me a message and we can arrange something. I don't have to watch you and her but if you guys want me to then I would. She just wants to be with a real man with a real cock and you could end up with her I'm be totally happy for you and her.. sex is such an important part of the relationship and she's just a really cute young 18yo who's dying to do anything and be anything for a guy who's got a big cock and knows how to use it... both me and her know that she deserves so much more than my little asian dick and you can make her dream come true.

So yeah message me and we'll take it from there, thanks.
I am happy to meet you when your in melbourne and would love to fuck your wife with my 8 inch, thick cock.
I am 4o yrs old, stocky build, clean & discreet.
email me at : funguy171@yahoo.com.au