Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before Covid, I arranged a massage for myself through one of the M4M massage websites. I wasn't looking for an hj, but I wanted a masseur who would be comfortable with mutual nudity and wouldn't be shy with his hands. Based on the profile I chose an older guy whose profile hit the right bullet points.

I arrived at his work site and he made me comfortable as we chatted. We undressed and I got on the table. He was thorough and professional during the massage, remarking on where I carried tension and my physique (powerful legs).

The massage included some non-penetrative work on my buttocks, anus, and perineum, which felt sensual but not sexual. When he had me on my back I was hard or half mast most of the time because of how relaxed I was. He ignored the shaft but brushed it incidentally a few times and it wasn't weird. Due to the table level his semi hard cock grazed my arm a few times, which I didn't mind. It was just nice being comfortably naked around another guy.

The session concluded and my muscles felt like putty on the table. I was relaxed almost to the point of sleep. The masseur offered to start a new more focused massage pro bono, and I agreed. He worked my perineum and anus again, and afterward switched focus to my balls and shaft. I had already let him know at the beginning that I did not want to cum this session, so he was mindful not to massage too vigorously. After 10 or so minutes of enjoying his touch I thanked him and concluded the session.

I didn't return because work got hectic and then Covid hit. I hope that the masseur is doing well. When it feels safe again I may return.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before Covid, I arranged a massage for myself through one of the M4M massage websites. I wasn't looking for an hj, but I wanted a masseur who would be comfortable with mutual nudity and wouldn't be shy with his hands. Based on the profile I chose an older guy whose profile hit the right bullet points.

I arrived at his work site and he made me comfortable as we chatted. We undressed and I got on the table. He was thorough and professional during the massage, remarking on where I carried tension and my physique (powerful legs).

The massage included some non-penetrative work on my buttocks, anus, and perineum, which felt sensual but not sexual. When he had me on my back I was hard or half mast most of the time because of how relaxed I was. He ignored the shaft but brushed it incidentally a few times and it wasn't weird. Due to the table level his semi hard cock grazed my arm a few times, which I didn't mind. It was just nice being comfortably naked around another guy.

The session concluded and my muscles felt like putty on the table. I was relaxed almost to the point of sleep. The masseur offered to start a new more focused massage pro bono, and I agreed. He worked my perineum and anus again, and afterward switched focus to my balls and shaft. I had already let him know at the beginning that I did not want to cum this session, so he was mindful not to massage too vigorously. After 10 or so minutes of enjoying his touch I thanked him and concluded the session.

I didn't return because work got hectic and then Covid hit. I hope that the masseur is doing well. When it feels safe again I may return.

I hope you visit him again. That story was hot!

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting my chest waxed for about the fourth time now and I already know that I’m going to have my happy ending before my session is even over with.

Not sure if anyone of you have read my previous posts about this particular masseuse, but his name is Alex and his hands are magic. I’ve been going to him for some time now and each time I go, doesn’t matter what I’m getting, I am definitely busting my nut before I leave his apt. He’s in NY, mainly in Manhattan, and if you haven’t tried him yet, please do. One day, I might bring a friend with me to one of my sessions just to see what Alex does

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Getting my chest waxed for about the fourth time now and I already know that I’m going to have my happy ending before my session is even over with.

Not sure if anyone of you have read my previous posts about this particular masseuse, but his name is Alex and his hands are magic. I’ve been going to him for some time now and each time I go, doesn’t matter what I’m getting, I am definitely busting my nut before I leave his apt. He’s in NY, mainly in Manhattan, and if you haven’t tried him yet, please do. One day, I might bring a friend with me to one of my sessions just to see what Alex does

I try to ignore it. But a Masseuse is a WOMAN. The person you saw is a MASSEUR. It really isn’t all that hard.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I try to ignore it. But a Masseuse is a WOMAN. The person you saw is a MASSEUR. It really isn’t all that hard.

Thanks for letting me know. I didn’t know which one for male or female. Much appreciated

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for my tirade and thanks for your gracious answer. It was a long day!

Gotta say much respect to both @gobigold and @Alextate817 for your exchange. I wish all such discussions could be held with this much grace and forgiveness.
Bravo to you both!!

IYH99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if anyone has had experience with booking a massage on masseurfinder with dudes who are just passing thru....listed as being in your town for just a few days.? Am I correct in being suspect? I’ve booked with local therapists and have been quite satisfied

I have once. Was one of my best experience in terms of both massage and extras.

Reactions: lop23

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just wondering if anyone has had experience with booking a massage on masseurfinder with dudes who are just passing thru....listed as being in your town for just a few days.? Am I correct in being suspect? I’ve booked with local therapists and have been quite satisfied
Definitely do your research. As somebody else mentioned the M4M Message forum is a great resource. Pre-Covid there wasn't a lot local so definitely had to make use of traveling masseurs. They generally fell into two categories--there are the "travelers" who go from city to city and there are the "visitors" who visit town because they have family locally or some other connection that brings them to town on a regular basis..

For the "travelers" especially do your research! I suspect I've managed to avoid disappointment by listening to the consensus and not taking the plunge on someone who looked promising on say masseurfinder but had a sketchy rep on the forum. I will say that the travelers generally seem to see a fair number of clients during their stay so it can feel a little assembly line at times. Also since they generally only do incalls pay attention to the hotel they're staying at--I've had better luck with the travelers who to stay in the nicer/newer hotels. As an example my worst experience with a traveler with one that had mixed reviews on the forum and was seeing people at a hotel that had seen better days (I've never seen him again when he's visited because it all felt sketch) whereas I've had multiple good experiences with a couple of other guys that had pretty good reviews on the forum and always stay at hotels that cater to the business/convention trade.

That said I do much more prefer the "Visitors". One potential drawback is they generally only do outcalls (I know some folks can't or won't host a masseur) and often are only available later in the evening (since they're spending earlier parts of the day with family or friends) but 1) I've had the most fun with those guys and 2) there is a lot less clockwatching. Pre-pandemic it had gotten to where I was kind of a regular to a couple of the guys so they'd sometimes text me to let me know they were coming to town and wouldn't bother putting their ad up (presumably because they'd developed enough of a local clientele to fill any available time they might have).

Last edited:

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a wonderful massage Friday with a traveling masseur I've used in the past from MasseurFinder.
Max greeted me at the door of his hotel room with a big hug, we chatted briefly as I got undressed and we proceeded to the bedroom.
He does his massage on a bed, and while it's not my favorite, he is very thorough and it is very comfortable - I almost drifted off a couple of times.
A nice "fireplace" is cast to the TV and he has changed to lightbulbs in the nightstands to the "HUE" bulbs which slowly change colors for a lovely ambience.

This is a legit massage, he uses his fingers, palms, forearms and elbows and leaves nothing untouched.
Lying on my stomach with a pillow under my chest, he began with my ankle/calf of my right leg then switched to my left, stayed on my left leg for thigh and glute work - he's not afraid of the glute work which I love, then back to my right thigh/glute - with stops in between for a lovely perineum massage, scrotum and bit of a penis pull - ever so slightly - just enough to excite.
He wasn't done with the glute massage as his forearm was moving in circles on each cheek, it finally made its way into the crack and went up and down. As this was happening I was engaging my sphincter in a gripping motion which made him spend more time there - after the forearm, the cheeks were parted with what I believe to be his thumb, ring and pinky fingers for some delicate finger tip massaging of the exterior anus with his first and middle fingers - he knows this sends me, and he returns to this area after working on my lower back and shoulders.

I turned over to complete the massage with feet, front of legs, arms, hands, chest and crotch. It was a lovely escape on a Friday morning - I was floating and enjoying his touch immensely.

IYH99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The massage I referenced from a traveling masseur was a few years ago. When I look for a “sensual” massage, I’m not looking for intercourse. I just want a good therapeutic massage with sensual elements throughout. Wen I texted this guy, he confirmed this is what he offered.

I went to his hotel room, where he had a table set up. He was as gorgeous and built as his pics showed. I got undressed and started face down. He gave a great massage with incredible pressure throughout. There was some nice ass play with his fingers.

I turned over and was rock hard. He started playing with my cock. I got worried that this was gonna be a 20 minute massage where he got me off and it ended. He assured me the massage would continue. We made a little and he made me shoot. He cleaned me up and then continued the massage. The therapeutic aspect was just as good when I was face down.

At some point during the massage, he offered to fuck me, but was very kind and respectful when I declined, telling him what I was looking for/what my boundaries were. There was a little mutual touch, but he never got naked. While I would’ve loved to have seen him without clothes, I didn’t mind because, maybe selfishly, I liked the attention being in me. When the massage ended, he went and washed his hands. He came out and I was still hard. We made out some more and he got me off again.

Sadly, he never came back to my area and is not doing massage anymore. We texted a few times, but that was it.

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To illustrate the maxim of doing one's research (and then following it!) a couple of years ago I saw a masseur was coming to town. I did some research and the consensus was decidedly mixed but decided to reach out and we conversed via text. He had a table (plus) and worked nude (another plus). I was familiar with the hotel he was going to be staying at as I'd gone to a work thing there years ago and seemed OK (it wasn't super sketch like some with a reputation for overdoses and crime).

I arrive just before the appointed time and get a text that he's running late so I have to cool my heels in the parking lot (sometimes understandable but a bit of a minus). Finally he says he's ready and that he'll let me in a side door (the place was hotel like in that the rooms all opened onto interior hallways but also motel like in that it was only 2 stories and a bit sprawly). He greets me at the door he mentioned and looks like his photos (he was reasonably cute so plus). I go into the hallway and it smells a bit musty and had definitely seen better days (minus). We go into his room and it's a bit messy (semi minus) and smells like food (minus). We both get undressed and I get on the table. The massage starts and so does the talking. I often like a good conversation with a masseur (a chance to get to know a new one or reconnect with one I've seen before) but this quickly turned into a one-sided monologue that jumped from subject to subject virtually all of which were directly connected to him (minus). Family drama (I don't know him from Adam at this point so minus), conflicted feelings on being gay (minus), other clients he'd seen while in town (minus, minus), etc., etc..

He'd periodically plop his perpetually flaccid dick in my hand or brush it against my leg or arm or head (could've been a plus but turned into a minus). I learned during the never ending monlogue that he was on some medication that played havoc with his ability to get/keep an erection.

The sad thing was the quality of the massage was actually decent (I believe he was actually a LMT in his home state) but yikes he himself was a mess! The clearest sign of an unsuccessful sensual massage is feeling dirty after you come and I definitely felt dirty afterwards. Just not a good experience! Lesson is never book a massage while horny--was definitely thinking with the little head and not the big one when I plunged into that situation.

Reactions: Fredyfx and OKCLane

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In contrast to the experience in the previous post is the experience with one of the visitors I mentioned yesterday. I'd been keeping an eye on him from when he was in town a previous time so I'd done some research and he only seemed to have positive comments. The next time he was back in town I reached out to him. This was when I was still pretty new to more sensual massages so my questions generally were more about technique, lotion/oil, etc. than stuff like are you clothed/nude, mutual touch, etc. It was booked on pretty short notice for that evening.

Like I said at this point I was pretty new to sensual massage and my only experience to this point was with a masseur who didn't get naked (he wore a pair of short running shorts) but where I had. He arrives and we get setup--I get undressed and lay facedown on the bed. He comes into the room and I catch a quick glimpse and see he's wearing a pair of briefs. The massage begins and we start talking--and unlike with the hot mess I mentioned before it's an actual conversation--we get to know one another (interests, recent travel, etc.)--it's nothing particularly earth shattering but it's pleasant. And he is quick to pick up on the moments when I want to just enjoy the massage in silence and when I'm up for talking.

The massage is quite good but hasn't really been particularly sensual yet (just a little bit here and there but in fairness there was a lot of streteching throughout). However by the time I'm on my back I notice that he's shed the briefs (not actually sure when he took them off). The massage gets more sensual at this point so I ask if I can touch him and he said sure and so lays down on the bed so that we both have fairly easy to one another's dicks. While he didn't end up coming in the end I didn't get the impression he wasn't enjoying himself (while he was soft when I started touching him he didn't stay that way) and I definitely didn't feel dirty when it was all done and in fact have seen him on a number of subsequent times (it generally follows the same script--we get naked, he gives me a quality therapeutic massage, and we wrap up things with some playtime--though sadly haven't had a chance to see him since before the pandemic.

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Got another massage from a guy that's given me quite a few in the past. Maybe 5 or so?
He gives them to me for free and knows I'm not looking for anything sexual, just a good massage. He asked if I could wear a speedo though because he's into them. I figured if the guy is willing to give me a free massage, the least I can offer is for him to enjoy himself without crossing my boundaries.
The massage was good and he's respectful. He pulled the speedo down to do my glutes and hit my balls when he was doing my legs. That's about as 'sexual' or 'sensual' as it got and I was relaxed the entire time.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Got another massage from a guy that's given me quite a few in the past. Maybe 5 or so?
He gives them to me for free and knows I'm not looking for anything sexual, just a good massage. He asked if I could wear a speedo though because he's into them. I figured if the guy is willing to give me a free massage, the least I can offer is for him to enjoy himself without crossing my boundaries.
The massage was good and he's respectful. He pulled the speedo down to do my glutes and hit my balls when he was doing my legs. That's about as 'sexual' or 'sensual' as it got and I was relaxed the entire time.
Sound hot. I bet you looked great in the speedo. What color did you wear?

feiuch92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On an impulse, and after 7 months worth of zero intimate touch, I got a massage Monday after work. I googled male massage, knowing the masseurs that might show up, and found a fit Eastern European guy, on the younger side. He had a decent amount of reviews and seemed legit, so I went for it (first time for everything, right?).

I get there, no idea what to expect. He has me undress and lay on the table, and he starts by spreading my legs just a little bit wider than I'm used to. Began like any other massage, some stretching, great muscle work on my shoulders and back, and then he worked down to my legs. Same great muscle work, mixed up with a few subtle strokes over the underside of my sac. After a few minutes his thigh found my hand, and he quickly dropped his pants when I didn’t pull away. Had a great time reaching in from behind to fondle his balls while he continued on my back, legs, and cheeks.

He finally had me flip over-my boner had calmed a bit, but didn’t take very long to get going again, especially with his tender, teasing strokes over the head of my dick. He gave a great chest massage-obviously didn’t hurt that every stroke ended at my dick. I finally connected with his-he had one of the longer foreskins I’ve seen, plenty of extra skin even after he was hard, and that sent me into overdrive. He noticed, ignored the rest of my body and went straight for my cock. Only used his hands, leaving me to imagine what his mouth would feel like, but it was great nonetheless. Didn’t take too much longer with one of his hands jacking me off and the other exploring the rest of my body to bust.

Was a great end to the start of yet another week in 2020.