ANY OTHER AUSSIE MEMBERS?

HotCock007: Hi, I am new to this site and was wondering if any other Australians are here ?

aussiechick63: Hi hot, I am an aussie, in Brisbane
Welcome to the site.

HotCock007: Hi Aussie thanks for the reply! its nice to know theres another Aussie here! I have a question for you, I was wondering if you would know anything about the largest condoms available in Australia and where they can be purchased? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

aussiechick63: Sorry hot I can't help you. I have never had sex with a big guy. never needed big condoms.
good luck finding them though,
Tracey

HotCock007: Thanks Tracy for your answer, hopefully someone out there knows something and can help, the sizes readily available are uncomfortable for me. Tracy can I ask how big the largest you ever had was? Sorry if its too personel, just curios! Thanks.

keanu37: Hi Iam in perth welcome to the site good entertaining and informative site

Aussie9: Hi - I am in Sydney - weather is great and the beach scene is fantastic. Interested in meeting anyone that wants to make contact here.

Aussie

ditch3: Hi HotCock007,
Welcome - I trust you will will find this both interesting AND entertaining!

Where in OZ are you? I'm in Melbourne.

calln: Hi Hotone,

I'm in Brisbane, but travel around quite a bit. Regarding condoms for us bigger guys, Trojan Magnum XLs would be the way to go. You can buy them over the web if you need to. (not clear on how big you actually are?).

Welcome to the board, and greetings to fellow Aussies!

HotCock007: Hi all thanks for your help, unfortunately it appears I already am using the largest condoms available in OZ ( Ansell Lifestyles extra large and Four Seasons Large). Calln thanks for the suggestion of Trojan Magnums, but from what I have read on this site they are actually narrower than both the the types, I mentioned that are readily available here !!! By the way I am in Brisbane. Thanks.

keanu37: Hey any hung guys in Perth get in touch it would be great to see another big cock

aussiechick63: It's good to see there are a few other aussies in here. And locals too, makes it even better.

HotCock007: Hi All! Yeah its great that there is so many local guys and gals here but what are your interests and so on. Lets keep this little part of LSPG 100% Aussie, fun and informative for us all !! So if anyone has any stories to tell or any news to share post it here, or if any one can suggest somthing else go for it!!!!

ace420: Don't use the trojans. I thought that I would never get my dick out of the one that I tried.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=ace420 link=board=meetgreet;num=1043317161;start=0#14 date=02/12/03 at 16:43:01]Don't use the trojans.  I thought that I would never get my dick out of the one that I tried.[/quote]
Hi Not Ausi But have visited there but felt the need to speak up on this topic
But for use of Trojans or anyother condom use a little lube on your penis before placeing the condom on this will insure a better griping fit and assist in removal If you are having problems with the size of condom there are plenty of brands now making large and xtra large

110lbskinnyboy: Well I was born in Brisbane but I'm a New Zealander now. Close enough???

thebigguy: yep i am an aussie in syd. saying g'day. anyways, aussie chick u make reference to the fact that you have never had sex with a guy with a big cock, that why you are on this website?? are you a member of a small cock website?? and are you here to meet someone with a large cock??
please reply with promtness

aussiechick63: Bigguy, I am not a size queen, I am not here looking for sex.
I merely answered the question that was asked of me.
I would never have sex with someone just because he was hung.
I am not that shallow. :mad:
I came to this website when a girlfriend sent me a link.
I enjoyed what I read and yes i was curious. I have grown to respect some of the men and women for their caring and interest and willingness to help others. their are some wonderful people in here.
I keep coming back and I enjoy coming here to read and make comment when i feel the need.