Anyone find veins attractive?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I do.

By this I mean like on some of the ladies you'll be able to easily see a fair number of blueish veins trickling up and down on the underside of her jaw, perhaps her breasts, thighs, etc.
Does anyone else find it attractive?

I think they can add to the persons attractiveness, sort of like dimples and such.

I think you can get the other end of the extreme effect though with female body builders.

Reactions: ronin001

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do.

By this I mean like on some of the ladies you'll be able to easily see a fair number of blueish veins trickling up and down on the underside of her jaw, perhaps her breasts, thighs, etc.
Does anyone else find it attractive?

I was surfing through old threads and somehow I missed this one.

To answer your question... omg yes. They're one of the more delightful things about women with really fair skin...

Reactions: Doranq

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I was surfing through old threads and somehow I missed this one.

To answer your question... omg yes. They're one of the more delightful things about women with really fair skin...
I have no idea why either xD. I don't think about it until I see it and it is sexy as fuck.
If I see a woman with darker skin or maybe thicker and I don't see veins. Never once crossed my mind.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, they're patterns on the skin and can be attractive in their own right like a natural tattoo (stretch marks or scars on the right woman can be attractive too).

Arms/legs don't really do much for me since everyone has visible veins there, but breasts / pelvis / neck / chest / face are all really pretty/sexy to me. Breasts especially where they run up to or circle her areola.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never thought about it until I had a (ex) g.f. with large milky white breasts with faint blue veins, and...wow. Just wow.