anyone had pec implants?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm considering pec implants. Would like to hear from and see photos of anyone who has done so. Also, "true stories" about the pros and cons will be appreciated.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
http://www.bodyimplants.com/images/pec-implants1.jpg
Plastic surgery always looks best when it is made to look as natural as possible, with pec implants there is a big risk of looking unnatural because the surrounding body isn't as muscular. Also, recovery time is 1 month, if you went to the gym during one month you'd get noticable pec development as well as all over musculature.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the responses.
B.E.'s comment is correct. A guy at a former gym had these huge pecs but had not lifted enough to develop the rest of his torso. He was the male version of the women, especially older ones, that have flabby, saggy bodies and still consider themselves hot because they had huge, beautiful tits!
My desire is more along the lines of shaping my pecs. I wasn't in the lucky gene pool that got pecs that match. And, no mattter how much I lift or how big they become, the difference makes me too self conscious to go shirtless. I look good in a shirt but I still want to feel worthy of being uncovered.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked with a guy once who had pec implants and he was more than happy to show them off. Just one month post-op they looked great. He let me feel them and I began to get hard right there in the workplace. His incisions were at his armpit and were still healing. Looked pretty gross, but I'm confident that once they healed and the hair grew back they were pretty invisible. Overall an excellent result. Who's to say what they'll look like when he's old but at 30 he has many good years ahead to enjoy them.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buddy -

Before you go under the knife, think about what you're getting ready to do and why. Seriously, why would you do it.

Take a fraction fo the money you might spend on the implants and work with a trainer for 6 or 8 weeks. Tell the trainer what you want to accomplish. IN the time it would take to get imlants and heal, you'll have a real chest - one that you will be proud of.
Good luck.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, in a perfect world exercise is best. I looked at the sites above. I think on the whole they looked ok. There are reasons why men may want these....not all can exercise due to medical problems and I understand there are many men with uneven pecs that need the implant to provide a balanced look

The Legend

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dude dont get implants, they look bad on girls and guys, you will one not get any striations ever or get a really good flex and two you really cant do the pec dance so whats the point?? i ask you, it doesnt take a lot of time just hard work and energy to get pecs and the results are well worth it, the easy way out has far more draw backs and you dont learn anything about yourself (or maybe you do)

Teague

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had mine done about a year ago. I could always put some depth in the chest, but never got cleavage. Now I have cleavage. My implants are big and the edges sometimes stick out in funny ways -- it looks natural with my arms at my sides, but otherwise....

Also healing was a bitch. I couldn't lift my arms for nearly 2 months.