Anyone have a scrotum piercing?

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,

I've been wanting to get hafada (piercing on the front left side flesh of the scrotum) for a year and a day. But something always stops me. Already pierced in other parts of my body, to include a 6 gauge in my tongue, this would be the most hardcore venture.

I'm figuring I should do it before the peak of summer when the balls get all sweaty during the day... he he.

Anyway, any reports of experiences anyone has had with this type of piercing would be greatly appreciated. Are there any annoyances, aggravations, bad vibes, bad dreams to be had? Or worse--injuries?

I

I had my sac pierced decades ago. No real issues with it. Hot sweaty summers did not bother me. I stretched mine
to around a 6 ga, but found that a bit too heavy and not comfortable. I have an 10 ga now, which feels good.
No regrets

I have a 10-gauge segment-ring in my scrotum. I love it. It's always there, never removed (though, washed regularly in the shower). It was my first piercing, and I had it done at 10-gauge from the start. It didn't really hurt, just pinched a little. It healed easily, with no complications.

View media item 1213037View media item 1175490

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone have their sack pierced i just got mine done and i would like some recommendations on underwear
i have mine pierced at the bottom of the sac.i have gone up to 000ga. but usually stay at zero ga to cut down on the noise.i also have a large 00 ga pa. good luck

Reactions: wantlowballs

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah not even sure what mine's called. It's front and center...kinda hidden below penis when flaccid but visible when erect. I've had it for 5 or so years and have never had an infection or any issue with it whatsoever.

I think I just wore loose-fitting clothes for a few days....boxers and loose jeans or sweat pants. And I followed the aftercare instructions diligently. Find something that's not uncomfortable to wear and keep it clean.
I think that would be called a "lorum", short for lower frenum.

Reactions: Banana

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love a barbell in my frenum, a barbell or hoop at the base just in front of my scrotum and a hoop in my hoax a little behind the scrotum. Also the other nipple. Partner has said if I pierce my dick he's never touching it again. Considering it anyway since my ass is far more of an erogenous zone than my dick is. Unfortunately he's the Dom, I'm the sub so I kinda have to do what he says

Reactions: jpk338

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I
Hey,

I've been wanting to get hafada (piercing on the front left side flesh of the scrotum) for a year and a day. But something always stops me. Already pierced in other parts of my body, to include a 6 gauge in my tongue, this would be the most hardcore venture.

I'm figuring I should do it before the peak of summer when the balls get all sweaty during the day... he he.

Anyway, any reports of experiences anyone has had with this type of piercing would be greatly appreciated. Are there any annoyances, aggravations, bad vibes, bad dreams to be had? Or worse--injuries?

I had my sac pierced decades ago. No real issues with it. Hot sweaty summers did not bother me. I stretched mine
to around a 6 ga, but found that a bit too heavy and not comfortable. I have an 10 ga now, which feels good.
No regrets

Reactions: LordAlfred

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a 10-gauge segment-ring in my scrotum. I love it. It's always there, never removed (though, washed regularly in the shower). It was my first piercing, and I had it done at 10-gauge from the start. It didn't really hurt, just pinched a little. It healed easily, with no complications.

[photo="medium"]1213037[/photo] [photo="medium"]1175490[/photo]
Beautiful photos of your great sac. Would love to do a closer inspection of that ball bag!

Reactions: LordAlfred

gafa2004

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a guiche, the piercing didn't hurt, but walking around after it was terrible. I took it out after a week. I tried different underwear styles, nothing made it better. My legs rubbed it constantly. 4 months ago I got my nipples pierced and that has been great. So much more sensitivity.

Reactions: sim_8701

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I

No regrets

UPDATE
Since I did this last post, I have added another scrotum ring. Both are at 8g, plus a 0g PA. Enjoy them all

Reactions: Touya90

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a 000 gauge ring at the bottom of my sac. had it 10 yrs now. love it. also have a 0 ga pa
i found the best care for new scrotal piercings is keeping it clean and soaking it in sea salt until it heals good luck:eek:

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rjp1346 - was your hafada pierced at 6ga or did you size up? I'm thinking about one myself - always freeball and thought the feeling would be nice.