Anyone have an archive/torrent with the Kris facials?

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey..

Awhile back, a collection of amateur facials surfaced, all revolving around this very cute girl named Kris. I can't remember the first site I saw them on, but it was a site that (like many) converted to a pay site and I was unfortunately unable to leach the FLV files before the site went to the dark site. The collection was amazing though; this guy (presumably the girl's boyfriend) had a very nice cock and would unleash some of the largest (amateur) cumshots I've seen to date all over this girl's face. Most of them involve him jerking his cock right above her head while she smiles and talks to him as she waits for the downpour; some of them, if memory serves me correct, feature her sucking on it a bit. The best part, though, was that you could clearly tell she was thoroughly enjoying being plastered once he began to cum.

There's a few references to some of the videos in the Amateur Girls/Big Cocks thread, but the only post I found has a list of RapidShare links. The links that still do work take forever, and the rest have been removed for lack of downloads.

I was (really) hoping someone might have (or know of a link to) the complete collection of these awesome facials?