Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came here looking for it too. He is live on tik tok right now, and he said there are no links. Apparently he sends all of his content directly to you. To get the content, he said to Venmo him, then he’ll set it up. I didn’t send him anything, but if you’re interested, his Venmo is ARK-Gordon-105

Reactions: konigboom

NT28779

Expert Member
Media
It was less than 50 so in a moment of weakness I took the plunge. There’s a 10 second jerk off video and a one minute fucking video and a couple non-nude photos.
he doesn’t cum in the jerk off video. You can’t see his face in either one. The fucking video is missionary with a girl and it’s shot from her angle looking down so you really only see from mid stomach downward.

He does have a really nice dick but as it is right now I wouldn’t say it’s worth it.

OCOEO

Cherished Member
Media
It was less than 50 so in a moment of weakness I took the plunge. There’s a 10 second jerk off video and a one minute fucking video and a couple non-nude photos.
he doesn’t cum in the jerk off video. You can’t see his face in either one. The fucking video is missionary with a girl and it’s shot from her angle looking down so you really only see from mid stomach downward.

He does have a really nice dick but as it is right now I wouldn’t say it’s worth it.

damn i’d been watching it to see if it dropped so i could take a peak. what did it drop down to if i may ask?