Arad winwin

I remember I asking him his shoe size on his tik tok live. He was incredibly arrogant and said I'm a creep xD. To be honest he does everything on camera. He shouldn't judge others just like we don't say he is a bad person.
 
I love when he gets into muscle worship in his scenes; especially when his partner is a little twink~ If anyone knows of any scenes of his like that, please post them!!
I remember there used to be a super short piss play vid of him but idk if thats allowed here…
 
Daddy Arad should start competing in bodybuilding again.
I completely agree. His body and muscles are extremely hot and sexy, especially when he has been in contest shape. His arms and pecs are insanely hot. He did well in bodybuilding and I am sure his looks were part of it.
He also looks stunning wearing bikinis and posing trunks, which he does not do very often. I believe he was a model for Andrew Christian.
If that wasn't enough, his muscle worship scenes with Robbie Caruso and Andre Donovan are probably the best in the business in regards to muscle worship and someone verbally admiring his perfect physique!
Such a persian musclegod like Arad should only be allowed to wear bikinis permanently

46148493-E5FE-4AC3-BFAB-7751A8407A0A.PNG
 
I would have thought that he would be expressing solidarity with his own people fighting against the dictatorshoip. Nothing on his IG seems to go in that direction.
Lmao you missed his post RIGHT after the kidnapping. American flags all over his stories. It was so odd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eduang8919