Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I believe they are temporary. Ofcourse if you would do it everyday you would see an effect almost all the time but that does not make it permanent. I think it can be a lot of fun and exciting but it needs to be done safe and slow at low pressure levels (at least if you do not want damage or decoloration). Just my humble opinion. Each there own...

Reactions: PHDmasturbation

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The fluid buildup gains, which are most of what you're seeing in the more extreme photos, are temporary...they begin to subside immediately after you leave the tube, are almost completely gone after about a day. Any permanent gains take a lot of repetition over a long period of time.

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe they are temporary. Ofcourse if you would do it everyday you would see an effect almost all the time but that does not make it permanent. I think it can be a lot of fun and exciting but it needs to be done safe and slow at low pressure levels (at least if you do not want damage or decoloration). Just my humble opinion. Each there own...
Did you botuce that you have lots of sex ( erections) than your penis looks bigger when flacid ( and the opposite applies) . So basically, it seems to be the same temporary effect : tissues are saturated and vessels dilated, but once the action is gone no real gain. So no growth just saturation! Unfortunately ;-)!
So the alternative seems to masturbate all the time ;-) !

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If we hit our thumb or finger with a hammer it will swell up for a few days or any other injury but it goes down and doesn't stay swelled up, presume it's similar with pumping?
The fluid buildup gains, which are most of what you're seeing in the more extreme photos, are temporary...they begin to subside immediately after you leave the tube, are almost completely gone after about a day. Any permanent gains take a lot of repetition over a long period of time.

Reactions: PHDmasturbation